LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8th, 2018, 06:11 AM   31
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

$900! Wow I don't blame you for cancelling! I've always said kids are the best form of birth control! Lol. Every time mine have a tantrum I say to my other half ' you sure you want another one?!' Lol. I think I will populate today or tomorrow, I haven't been testing this month as I feel a bit fed up with it all if that makes sense? We have just been doing the deed every night, man I'm tired!! Lol. X

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 03:01 AM   32
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

“Populate”... ha! That’s a great attitude!

I think tomorrow is O day for me as well. We always peter out before the final day, but hopefully something g is still sticking around this time.

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 10:22 AM   33
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Populate lol what the hell!! Bloody auto correct! Lol. No children tonight so should manage to get plenty of bd in!

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 13:41 PM   34
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey hun. How's it going? Any symptoms yet? I've got sore boobs but I'm pretty sure I had that this time last month to! Lol I've also got a sore throat and sores in my mouth. Other than that nothing really x

Old Feb 19th, 2018, 02:48 AM   35
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Nah, I don’t try to symptom spot. I did break out a wondfo early and of course BFN. I have a feeling it will all be BFNs for a while.... maybe I should look in to adoption again. We are such procrastinators though that we’d never get around to filling out the introductory paperwork.

How are you??

Old Feb 19th, 2018, 05:02 AM   36
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I've been pretty laid back this month as previous months have just done my head in! Lol. As well as sore boobs, sore throat, headache I've been having really vivid dreams. I did test at 9dpo an it was negative so haven't bothered since. Fingers crossed for us both x