Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5th, 2018, 22:13 PM   1
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

CD1 on Jan 2 - anyone close and looking for buddies?

Hi, I havenít been on these boards since I was pregnant with #1 five years ago. Now I have a 4yo and a 2yo and going for the third and final. But now Iím approaching 39 and wondering if itís going to be possible this time. This is my second go since the IUD came out in November.

Anyone else that started their cycle at the beginning of the year and want to be buddies? Iíd love to find a social network on here.

Old Jan 6th, 2018, 16:42 PM   2
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hey Zooma!

CD 1 for me was on January 1st I am 39 and ttc #2. I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter . I come and go from BnB, but i had so much support here 7 years ago!

How are you doing? You are probably done your period now as i just finished yesterday and today kinda..haha...How long are you cycles?

Old Jan 7th, 2018, 23:21 PM   3
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi! So, this is only my 2nd cycle since getting my IUD out, so not sure if things are back to normal yet. Though I donít know What normal is anymore because I havenít had my period regularly For over 10 years between birth controls and IUDs and pregnancy and breast-feeding! Before I discovered the glory of the IUD or continues birth-control pills, my cycles were closer to 30 to 32 days. However, my last cycle was only 25 days! Iím worried because Iím reading that they get shorter as you are approaching the end of fertility. We will see what this month brings, though.

The kids are dealing with a GI bug today, so I hope we adults donít catch it and it impedes our BD days... gotta get to work, as I think I ovulate this week!

How all is well there and you have a fun month trying.

Old Jan 8th, 2018, 15:09 PM   4
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey, I'm on CD 7/8. I will be 37 in Feb an we are trying for a third. This will be our 6 attempt. I have a cycle of 26/27 days

Old Jan 9th, 2018, 11:34 AM   5
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Welcome! My husband thinks Iím crazy for wanting #3, but he got tired of my bugging him, so here we are! My philosophy is that we donít have any personal or adult time anyways, so how much is another kid really going to change things? Ha ha.

Old Jan 9th, 2018, 11:49 AM   6
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Welcome! My husband thinks Iím crazy for wanting #3, but he got tired of my bugging him, so here we are! My philosophy is that we donít have any personal or adult time anyways, so how much is another kid really going to change things? Ha ha.

Old Jan 9th, 2018, 13:05 PM   7
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooMa View Post
Haha I like your thinking! My fiance has no children (and is a fair bit younger than me! Lol) so he would like to have some of his own, I'm drawing the line at 1! Lol. He is so good with my children so I can't say no! Lol. Really hoping we get pregnant soon, I worry that I'm getting to old! X

Old Jan 13th, 2018, 06:15 AM   8
ZooMa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

First cycle Iíve used OPKs, and yesterday first time itís positive (also first time I lasted >2 hours to hold urine!). Time to get busy.... but husband wasnít feeling well time for an early morning wake up, I guess...

Old Jan 15th, 2018, 11:57 AM   9
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Haha good luck. I got a positive on the 13th to. Fingers crossed for us both x

Old Jan 15th, 2018, 12:40 PM   10
pamg
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

My CD1 was 30th Dec. I think I may have ovulated yesterday although I ran out of opk's before I got a positive so I can only guess this month! AF is due around 25th Jan.
I have a 6 Year old daughter & on my 4th cycle of TTC.