Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20th, 2018, 16:42 PM   1
BabyBlondex
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

In not yet 35, but I could do with your advice!

Hi ladies!

Im 27 and I have 2 children from a previous relationship. Ive been in a new relationship with the love of my life who does not have any children (his ex partner was infertile).

He would like children, just not yet and hes waiting for the right time me on the other hand would love another, hes very sensible but sometimes worrys a bit TOO much.

Anyhoo we could possibly start trying for a baby well into our 30s and I think it will take him 3 years to come to terms with the idea 😂

Id just like to know if from 30 onwards you experience any difficulties in getting pregnant? Or if you caught easier? If pregnancy was easier or harder than in your 20s (I had a horrendous pregnancy with my 2nd and I was 23 &#128557 so that scares me.

Any advice you can throw my way would be really great

💕

Old Apr 22nd, 2018, 23:40 PM   2
StranjeGirl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I think it's so hard to say because everyone is so different. I can't compare because I didn't start trying till I was almost 36. Personally I didn't have an issue getting pregnant at 35/36 and 39 and had very easy pregnancies and deliveries. I think since you have had two children already, you know you don't have an issue getting pregnant. If I had to guess I'd say you won't have a problem at all in your 30's!

Old Apr 26th, 2018, 11:35 AM   3
Rags
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I didn't start trying until I was 40 and conceived on my 3rd attempt - some people have no problems some have loads. All I can say is if you put it off and then discover it's not happening you have less time to sort out any problems or look for other options.

As for the pregnancy, again it differs from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. I had a great 9 months (apart from a rotten chest infection over the winter), I walked lots - right up until the day before I delivered, worked until 8 and a half months (in quite a physically demanding job), had a good delivery and have had a fab time with my Ds since, and believe me I'm more physically able than most of the mums I meet at the school gate who are 20 years younger than me.

Old May 4th, 2018, 11:42 AM   4
luckynumber4
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I can't really supply much input - I'm 36, had my last child at 26 and trying for my 4th. With my three children, I didn't TTC, it just happened so I have no idea how hard it is to do this. I've been trying for 3 months, and nothing yet. I have to go back to the doctor in 3 months if I don't conceive to have some tests done and stuff. I know LOTS of women who have had healthy pregnancies around my age and older, but I also know some women who are having a hard time getting pregnant in their late 20s and early 30s, so it's so hard to answer that question. Every women is different, that's what I've learned in all of this. My doctor did tell me, though, that women who have had kids before their 30s have less problems in their 30s to conceive - so I'm hoping he's right.

SEO by vBSEO