LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:34 AM   1
luckynumber4
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Really Need Some Advice

Hello everyone!! I'm new here. Need some friendly, like-minded women to chat with, and provide some MUCH NEEDED advice. I'm 36 years old, and TTC #4. My kids are 18, 17, and 10, so it's been a while since I've done this. Also, I've never TTC before - all three were very wonderful surprises. My husband and I have decided to give it another go at having our last.

Anywho, been TTC for 3 months. Had a copper IUD for 10 years, and had it removed in February. Since then, had two normal periods, both on time. I have 25 day cycles, where I spot on day 24, like clockwork every month. Before AND after the IUD - for YEARS. They ALWAYS last 5 days, light flow on day 1 & 2, heavy flow on day 3, medium on 4, and then light/spotting on 5. Between Ov and AF, I usually have some breast tenderness, and get some mild cramps right before AF is about to start. Been that way for as long as I can remember.

This month, however, things changed. My lmp was April 4th. Lasted the five days, and I ovulated around April 14th-16th (by EWCM - don't basal or chart) - I had EWCM on the 13th and 14th. Hubby and I BD'd on 10th, 14th, and 17th. After that, I didn't get any breast tenderness and no cramps. I woke up to nausea and threw up each morning on 25th, 26th, and 27th was totally fine after, but none of that since. I was due to start AF on April 28th, but it didn't come. I got super excited, took a HPT, BFN. No AF on 29th, had FRER ready for morning of 30th (2 days late). Woke up, and had some brown spotting. Was going to take the FRER, but after peeing on it, it never did anything. All day, I had brown spotting. Then, on May 1st, had a little red mixed in with the brown but only when I wiped. Figured AF was here, and thought nothing of it. Well, I bled for 2 days (2nd and 3rd May) - not heavy, only needed one pad per day. Did have a few tiny tissue looking clots both days, blood was bright red. But, now I'm done. AF is gone after only 2 days. No spotting, brown, nothing.

Another tidbit, I have been checking my cervix. After ov, it dropped down, then about 5 days before AF due, it went back up and got soft. It has stayed that way ever since. Didn't check while I was bleeding for the 2 days, but checked a little while ago and it's still really high, soft, and slippery and wet in there (sorry TMI). My CM is clear, but slippery. Not ewcm, but slippery.. idk how to explain LOL.

Anyone have any input on what could have caused this drastic change all of a sudden?

Old May 14th, 2018, 14:39 PM   2
mermaiddance
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

you have a lot of detail.
i can possibly help.

easier for me on my closed fb group if you want to join: Fertility for real : woman to woman.

i was here when TTC over 40 and single....now that my twins are 2+ years, i am back to pay it forward. :-)

good to track everything!
i learned all about tracking, self assessing and DIY optimizations so maybe i can help you there...i give free Q and A nearly every day bec i love helping!
blessings...

Old May 15th, 2018, 20:06 PM   3
Dill
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

An anovulatory cycle can lead to delayed menstruation and lighter bleeding.

SEO by vBSEO