LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 29th, 2013, 13:44 PM   10051
never_give_up
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Grey Eyes that cheap test is 50 miu! Please get a 20 or 25 miu early test!

Ali your FS isnt concerned, you were supposed to have your first beta yesterday so the second one should have been tomorrow. You just decided to get super early betas. Do not worry!

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:14 PM   10052
melly2
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melly2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JandK View Post
BFP!!!!
Woo-Hoo!!! That is great news!
JandK, I was curious, did you do an at-home IUI or at your doctor's office?

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:15 PM   10053
alicatt
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

JandK.. so what is next? Will you post a pic of your
Do you go to see the Dr to get a beta done? I'm so excited for you!

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:27 PM   10054
alin3boys
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

yes jandk we want pics lol

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:31 PM   10055
AngelSerenity
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ali.... chill your test looks great, this is what my test looked like at 15DPO with this pregnancy, all my tests prior were BFNs. I think your FS is just being thorough.

Coy... wait another couple of days and test again xo

Alin... good luck for this month

Well I have a formal awards dinner to got to tomorrow night for work, and I look pregnant in every formal dress I have! Usually I'd be dying to show off a growing bump but as I haven't told my employers yet I think I have my job cut out tomorrow night hiding things I need a large sack or suitcase sized handbag!!!!!!!!

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:35 PM   10056
alicatt
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSerenity View Post
Ali.... chill your test looks great, this is what my test looked like at 15DPO with this pregnancy, all my tests prior were BFNs. I think your FS is just being thorough.

Coy... wait another couple of days and test again xo

Alin... good luck for this month

Well I have a formal awards dinner to got to tomorrow night for work, and I look pregnant in every formal dress I have! Usually I'd be dying to show off a growing bump but as I haven't told my employers yet I think I have my job cut out tomorrow night hiding things I need a large sack or suitcase sized handbag!!!!!!!!
Thanks Angel! Why not just tell your employers at work tomorrow so you can go to the formal dinner? At least then you won't need a diaper bag to hide your bump Or should I say nappy bag?

Old May 29th, 2013, 15:53 PM   10057
JandK
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I did the iuis at home. Im not sure what is next. I can go and get a beta anytime i still have 4 left from last month im just choosing to wait a couple days. Probably go for my beta Friday morning. I dont have any cramps i have some pulling and light spotting. I will post a pic when i get a dark line. My period was due yesterday still early. Im being super cautious not to get too excited because the trauma from last month is still fresh and painful. So far the only excitement ive shared is the jumping emoticons.,.

Old May 29th, 2013, 16:02 PM   10058
alicatt
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandK View Post
I did the iuis at home. Im not sure what is next. I can go and get a beta anytime i still have 4 left from last month im just choosing to wait a couple days. Probably go for my beta Friday morning. I dont have any cramps i have some pulling and light spotting. I will post a pic when i get a dark line. My period was due yesterday still early. Im being super cautious not to get too excited because the trauma from last month is still fresh and painful. So far the only excitement ive shared is the jumping emoticons.,.
I understand being cautious. I am hopeful that we'll all have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Old May 29th, 2013, 17:04 PM   10059
Babywhisperer
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicatt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Eyes View Post
There. I just put it in my avatar
My IC's the wondfo ones are still not showing up as bright positives, nor are the ones that I got at the dollar store. So I am not sure I would trust them? My FRER on the other hand looks crazy dark!

BTW.. FS is concerned, and is making me do another BETA tomorrow I hope it doubles! Here is a picture of today's FRER!
What would make him concerned? You have been in the range of hcg all along.

Old May 29th, 2013, 18:14 PM   10060
alicatt
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babywhisperer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicatt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Eyes View Post
There. I just put it in my avatar
My IC's the wondfo ones are still not showing up as bright positives, nor are the ones that I got at the dollar store. So I am not sure I would trust them? My FRER on the other hand looks crazy dark!

BTW.. FS is concerned, and is making me do another BETA tomorrow I hope it doubles! Here is a picture of today's FRER!
What would make him concerned? You have been in the range of hcg all along.
They said that Tuesday should have been my first BETA, and they aren't rising/doubling as nicely as we would like, yes they are still in range, but barely. So they want one more BETA to see if they are rising better.

SEO by vBSEO