LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25th, 2017, 03:16 AM   11011
NattyJ
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey! Good luck with the polyp removal, I might end up in the same boat actually but not sure yet. I will keep ttc this month and we will see what they will see at the next ultrasound scan.

Due to ovulate next week so just taking my vits and trying to be patient. x

Old Mar 27th, 2017, 02:54 AM   11012
Angelique76
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyJ View Post
Hey! Good luck with the polyp removal, I might end up in the same boat actually but not sure yet. I will keep ttc this month and we will see what they will see at the next ultrasound scan.

Due to ovulate next week so just taking my vits and trying to be patient. x
All the best for next week Nat. The more I read about what people experience, the more I realise how much of a miracle it is to get pregnant and go home with a baby (as my doctor says).

Keep me updated, I can't wait to hear the good news!

Old Mar 29th, 2017, 10:39 AM   11013
NattyJ
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you Angelique,

I am at Ov day now, just hoping I will have luck with month, I stopped taking the herbs, don't think they were doing me good.

Old Mar 30th, 2017, 09:31 AM   11014
Angelique76
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Natty, I am praying for you that this is your month!

We normally get it first shot lol I don't get up for 90 minutes after. Maybe the tip helps you. Oh, and a pillow under my bum hahahahaha it really works though.

All the best. xo

Old Apr 3rd, 2017, 16:18 PM   11015
NattyJ
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you so much!

Old May 19th, 2017, 15:26 PM   11016
ilogic135
Mum (Mom)
New BnB Member

Thanks!

Old May 19th, 2017, 15:27 PM   11017
ilogic135
Mum (Mom)
New BnB Member

Thanks

Old Jun 11th, 2017, 23:53 PM   11018
BhalaDina678
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi Everyone!

New here, new to IVF , too many things in life and it's going round and round in my head. Looking to learn some success stories and keep my hope. Just turned 35.5 ,3 months ago while trying for IUI DH's sperm motility being low nothing viable was retrieved, OB said it would be a miracle if you ever get pregnant without help
So we got started with the journey of multiple hospital visits and calls .

My FSH - 11.6 , AMH - 0.6, HbA1C - 5.7 - prediabetic: they are alarmed by my stats. I have been extremely healthy all my life and gained 10 lbs in the last 6-8 months mostly over winter.

I just started my BCPs( OCPs) , taking DHEA - 25mg am 50mg pm, COQ10 400mg and prenatal. Stems will be starting 7/3 and I'm hell scared, don't want to say at work, I don't know if any of you had success with stars like me . Any other supplements that has helped you through the process please do share.

I'm trying to walk 2x/week and weight train 30 mins 2x/week. Little did I know losing weight in 30s is so hard.
Girls please share anything and everything.

P.S. - how do you all add that stats bar at the bottom ? Looking forward to hear back !

Old Jun 12th, 2017, 04:44 AM   11019
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhalaDina678 View Post
Hi Everyone!

New here, new to IVF , too many things in life and it's going round and round in my head. Looking to learn some success stories and keep my hope. Just turned 35.5 ,3 months ago while trying for IUI DH's sperm motility being low nothing viable was retrieved, OB said it would be a miracle if you ever get pregnant without help
So we got started with the journey of multiple hospital visits and calls .

My FSH - 11.6 , AMH - 0.6, HbA1C - 5.7 - prediabetic: they are alarmed by my stats. I have been extremely healthy all my life and gained 10 lbs in the last 6-8 months mostly over winter.

I just started my BCPs( OCPs) , taking DHEA - 25mg am 50mg pm, COQ10 400mg and prenatal. Stems will be starting 7/3 and I'm hell scared, don't want to say at work, I don't know if any of you had success with stars like me . Any other supplements that has helped you through the process please do share.

I'm trying to walk 2x/week and weight train 30 mins 2x/week. Little did I know losing weight in 30s is so hard.
Girls please share anything and everything.

P.S. - how do you all add that stats bar at the bottom ? Looking forward to hear back !
Which bar are you looking to add? Fertility friend?

Old Jun 12th, 2017, 09:01 AM   11020
BhalaDina678
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

The area where one's stats are mentioned . Like age , and other numbers ?

SEO by vBSEO