LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 19:57 PM   31
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel&lance View Post
i'm 42 years old. i have a failed ivf this june 2010 due to thin endometrium (5mm only)..please help..natural way to thicken it.. thanks
have you tried being on clomid? They say its good.

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 15:03 PM   32
pablo797
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

thanks so much, feel tremendous relief!!!

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 07:23 AM   33
msdizzydolore
Other
Active BnB Member

I'm so glad I saw this forum. I'm 38 and I'm about to start the process as a single mother by choice.

Old Sep 11th, 2010, 12:47 PM   34
iamrestored77
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks

Old Oct 24th, 2010, 14:22 PM   35
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

I all I guess i on the borderline of 35yrs old hee hee go 36yrs in Feb. We have been ttc for 23 months now. gosh i hope it's not long now....

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 15:24 PM   36
future_numan
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hello I am 37yrs old and DH is 41 and we are trying for just one more. I had a TR in 2008 and we had DD in Feb 2010. We have a few fertility issues so we conceived with the help of IUI. We plan on trying to conceive au' natural this time.

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 18:08 PM   37
AquarianMom69
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

I came across BnB and glad I signed up. I was shocked and overjoyed to find a forum dedicated to women 35 and up. I've gave birth @ age 34 and again @ 39. I just suffered a miscarriage earlier this month. This is my second miscarriage in three years. We're still TTC again(big family dreams).

Peace to all

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 18:19 PM   38
rjsmam
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANiceCuppaTea View Post
Thank you for a forum that is for people who remember pull-tabs on coke cans.... and phones that required you to put your finger in a hole and go around, then again, and again... to call a number.

Well, I remember, anyway.

Hello, I'm (almost as old) as original sin and TTC. And upbeat about the whole thing. So, you younger women can take heart that someone older than you, is also trying to conceive.

Maca milkshake, anyone?

that made me chuckle!!

hi everyone

i'm 35, have one darling son age 7, am recently married & have 9yr old step son. my sons father sadly died when my son was a baby. my new husband & I would like one of our own soon!

Lots of baby dust to all

x

Old Nov 9th, 2010, 09:34 AM   39
Redclaire
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsmam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANiceCuppaTea View Post
Thank you for a forum that is for people who remember pull-tabs on coke cans.... and phones that required you to put your finger in a hole and go around, then again, and again... to call a number.

Well, I remember, anyway.

Hello, I'm (almost as old) as original sin and TTC. And upbeat about the whole thing. So, you younger women can take heart that someone older than you, is also trying to conceive.

Maca milkshake, anyone?

that made me chuckle!!

hi everyone

i'm 35, have one darling son age 7, am recently married & have 9yr old step son. my sons father sadly died when my son was a baby. my new husband & I would like one of our own soon!

Lots of baby dust to all

x
i'm on my second man too!
first led me a merry dance before telling me he didn't want kids.... loooonnng story! New bloke is a dream, love him to bits, soo want a little babog!

Old Nov 11th, 2010, 05:08 AM   40
manuiti
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redclaire View Post
i'm on my second man too!
first led me a merry dance before telling me he didn't want kids.... loooonnng story! New bloke is a dream, love him to bits, soo want a little babog!
So am I. First I was married to for 5 years saying he did want kids but always making excuses about why it wasn't the right time yet. By the time was right for him, I was going to have been well past menopause. But there were a whole host of other reasons why we split as well. I'm now with my high school sweetheart (who's two years younger than me) and has two kids of his own from his previous marriage. We're due to get married in January.

Our situation presents it's own challenges, especially when it come to TTC as he works away for 9 weeks at a time and is home for 3 weeks in between. So although we tried during this last leave, the got me last night. I won't be fertile during his next 3 weeks off so we don't get to try again until April. It's soooo frustrating. But we've only been trying (when we can) since July so do want to try and have a go at conceiving naturally. I'm not sure how long we should though considering my age..... Any suggestions???

Wishing everyone here loads of !
xxx

SEO by vBSEO