LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 17:02 PM   41
wineybfish
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB member

TTC over 35

I am 38 almost 39 and have been somewhat trying to conceive for the last year. Have tried OP tests...didn't get pregnant. I have put it in natures hands at this point and hoping my monthly friend does not come next week. I have felt a little funny and have breast tenderness...hope this means something.

Old Nov 21st, 2010, 06:32 AM   42
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

ladies

I hope you had a wonderful weekend because its coming to a close now.

I am 35 and hubby is 42. I have a 17yr old son from my highschool sweetheart. Hubby has no children and we been ttc since we were joined together on Monday, November 10, 2008 (2yrs wow). I mc on february 14, 2010 (what a day to mc but also found out it was attached to a 5cm submusical fibroid). I am pray we will conceive again.

Old Nov 24th, 2010, 10:44 AM   43
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

well i am still trying so i hope this is our month. would be a nice christmas gift.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 03:42 AM   44
Blessed3X
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

A positive!

Wow, I'm in utter disbelief! I believe I am 12DPO, but I could be as much as 16DPO, I took a test four days ago when I was 8 - 11 DPO and I got a big fat negative.

I am in utter disbelief that we conceived the first month and only days after hubby finally agreed to it! Ya-hoo! (I'm 35 and DH will be 45 soon) I have totally felt pregnant this past week, but thought it was 'mind games'.... Looks like I am due in mid-August. We won't be telling anyone in 'real life' until after we hear the heartbeat

I'm a personal trainer, and I love to workout! Now, it will be a challenge to cut-back a bit and pay attention to my body..hmm.. but I will! This is the first thing I have to change off the bat.

Does anyone know what they are saying about caffeine nowadays? It seems like it's changing all the time. I drink tea, but it has quite a bit of caffeine in it (yerba) - Thanks!!

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 00:11 AM   45
kdl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Need Help!

Hi all, I am 40...and a half and long to have one more child. I had my first dd in 2005, second dd in 2007, m/c in 2008 @ 6-7 weeks naturally, had my first ds in 2009 (pregnant 3months after m/c) m/c Oct 8 (d+c) @ 7 weeks...well AF finally arrived 7 weeks later (very heavy and clotty sorry tmi)...after 8 days it's stopped but my cm is brown/pink. What is up? Will I still o as I am supposed to be fertile Dec 4-11..I am anxious to get BFP and scared...any info?

Thanks

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 20:21 PM   46
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed3X View Post
Wow, I'm in utter disbelief! I believe I am 12DPO, but I could be as much as 16DPO, I took a test four days ago when I was 8 - 11 DPO and I got a big fat negative.

I am in utter disbelief that we conceived the first month and only days after hubby finally agreed to it! Ya-hoo! (I'm 35 and DH will be 45 soon) I have totally felt pregnant this past week, but thought it was 'mind games'.... Looks like I am due in mid-August. We won't be telling anyone in 'real life' until after we hear the heartbeat

I'm a personal trainer, and I love to workout! Now, it will be a challenge to cut-back a bit and pay attention to my body..hmm.. but I will! This is the first thing I have to change off the bat.

Does anyone know what they are saying about caffeine nowadays? It seems like it's changing all the time. I drink tea, but it has quite a bit of caffeine in it (yerba) - Thanks!!

congrats to you and hubby!

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 15:59 PM   47
Rona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies, I am 38, going to be 39 in March. DH 39. Married 8 years this April. TTC 5 years, very serious 2 years. Ovulate and period regularly, hubby did test, no problem. Unexplained and don't know why I cannot get pregnant. My mom gave birth to 8 of us, I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers, each of them have at least 3 kids. So don't know where go wrong. On Clomid 50 mg third cycle in few days (10 Jan). Hopefully this is the month . Bady dust to all.

Old Jan 12th, 2011, 14:05 PM   48
35_Smiling
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

Hello everyone just popping in to say

Old Jan 15th, 2011, 19:16 PM   49
darkangelx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi all, Im 36 TTC #1 for 2 years, no sucess yet although just been diagnosed with endo (and never had any signs) so I would say is def a good idea for any LTTC with unexplained fertility to have a lap & die test, to rule out blockages/endo/etc...
Big hi to everybody, hope 2011 will be the year our baby dreams come true

Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:52 AM   50
span77
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

Lol i had no idea i was going to be an 'older' mum. Does everyone consider over 35 'later in life'. I'm only just getting going . . . must be a late starter!

Hello everyone anyway :-) I'm not 35 yet but by the time we are trying to conceive I will be . . . any tips will be appreciated :-)

SEO by vBSEO