LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 20:25 PM   551
marathongirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Eyes View Post
Well, before the mc we were ntnp...it just happened and we were happy about it. we wanted to have more but didn't want to stress about it. I was off of birth control tablets for about 4 motnhs or so. After the mc-let's see, mc was November 18, we started ttc December around the second week. So for at least 2 months, this is month 3. Sigh, I took a look at some of the charts and they do vary....of course ff got my ovulation day wrong now they are confused about me (I am rolling my eyes) join the club
What the .......?? How do they get your o date wrong? Can you send me the link to your chart? I would love to see it especially WHEN you get you BFP

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 22:28 PM   552
Grey Eyes
Other
BnB Addict

-

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Let me know what you think!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 23:20 PM   553
marathongirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Grey eyes- I think you need some numbers after the URL. I just got the address for ff. You are 10 dpo tomorrow are you going to test!! Let me know. Send me the number for your chart and I will look. Fx'd!!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 23:27 PM   554
Grey Eyes
Other
BnB Addict

Aha! I need to finish it, lol...ok try this one

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39402b

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 23:28 PM   555
Grey Eyes
Other
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathongirl View Post
Grey eyes- I think you need some numbers after the URL. I just got the address for ff. You are 10 dpo tomorrow are you going to test!! Let me know. Send me the number for your chart and I will look. Fx'd!!
IDK!! I am trying to decide if I should test or if I'd be wasting my time... Of course I want to test, I do have 3 tests plus a couple internet cheapies...(drumming my fingers)..hm, I might test in the morning, you talked me into it lol!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:39 AM   556
marathongirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Grey eyes- I think they have your chart mixed up because you didn't start temping cd1. They probably put your o day later because you can't o like cd6 then you would have a 20 day cycle. I think that's why. You're so funny. You should test if you really want to. I hope you get your BFP! If not we will both get it in MArch!!!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:40 AM   557
marathongirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I think your temps look good,but as we said before it's hard to say what a pregnancy chart looks like as there is such a range

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM   558
Grey Eyes
Other
BnB Addict

-

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 13:59 PM   559
marathongirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
I think your temps look good,but as we said before it's hard to say what a pregnancy chart looks like as there is such a range
That's true, and from what I can tell there is no "good" or "bad" pregnancy indiciative charts...some of these ladies have temps all over the place, and get prgo and others have even a triphasic and bfn... so I will just have to see.

AFM- extremely hungry lately, not for junk so much as protien...I got out of bed last night and ate a tub of cottage cheese (which I don't normally eat). And I have been exhausted, like yawning all day exhausted. I think my two little girls are kicking butt is what it is O my gosh but my youngest didn't get me up last night!!so I was able to sleep through. I have been having to get up to pee to (TMI) in middle of the night and my nose is always stuffy! but I think I am just reading so much into stuff!

How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling pretty well. Looking forward to o again in about a week or so. I think it's so interesting how our stories are so parallel. I had my mc Nov.11 and you were Nov.18 so a week later and we are basically a week apart now.

I can't believe you didn't test? When do you think you will Your symptoms certainly sound promising. Let me know.

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 14:50 PM   560
Grey Eyes
Other
BnB Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's true, and from what I can tell there is no "good" or "bad" pregnancy indiciative charts...some of these ladies have temps all over the place, and get prgo and others have even a triphasic and bfn... so I will just have to see.

AFM- extremely hungry lately, not for junk so much as protien...I got out of bed last night and ate a tub of cottage cheese (which I don't normally eat). And I have been exhausted, like yawning all day exhausted. I think my two little girls are kicking butt is what it is O my gosh but my youngest didn't get me up last night!!so I was able to sleep through. I have been having to get up to pee to (TMI) in middle of the night and my nose is always stuffy! but I think I am just reading so much into stuff!

How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling pretty well. Looking forward to o again in about a week or so. I think it's so interesting how our stories are so parallel. I had my mc Nov.11 and you were Nov.18 so a week later and we are basically a week apart now.

I can't believe you didn't test? When do you think you will Your symptoms certainly sound promising. Let me know.
I am thinking of testing this evening...right now I am sitting on an extremly full bladder Have you ever used the blue dye accu-clear or any blue dye test? After I bought them I read all these bad reviews wondering if I should pickk up something more reliable...

SEO by vBSEO