LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:48 AM   31
mrsWBailey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I laughed at your comment about being extra old and dried up! I understand that. 5 years ago I found myself carrying my son. But with a few losses I wasn't able to believe it wasn't another one for awhile til I passed 8 weeks with a HB. I'm 40 now and still trying. It can be hard to hear others joy in life situations other than a discussion board like this. But I have read so many of these postings over the past few years and drawn comfort from them. Trying waiting and in bfps also.

Old Dec 29th, 2015, 23:01 PM   32
BebaVuk
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB Member

This makes a lot of sense.
Thanks!

Old Mar 11th, 2017, 07:15 AM   33
Greensboroug
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsWBailey View Post
I laughed at your comment about being extra old and dried up! I understand that. 5 years ago I found myself carrying my son. But with a few losses I wasn't able to believe it wasn't another one for awhile til I passed 8 weeks with a HB. I'm 40 now and still trying. It can be hard to hear others joy in life situations other than a discussion board like this. But I have read so many of these postings over the past few years and drawn comfort from them. Trying waiting and in bfps also.
Extra old! That is bollocks ha ha! No woman is "extra old" if she takes care of herself.

SEO by vBSEO