Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo77 View Post
What does pregnant feel like?
Do you feel anything yet?
Any morning sickness?
This is so exciting!!!
When will everyone go for the it first scans? Don't forget to take pics!
Its weird, I feel like I am but sometimes I kind of forget too! Then I am in shock because I am all over again!

So far, heartburn, seriously elevated b@@bs, like I wouldn't need to wear a bra they are so up there (I never had much before now!), lots of womb twinges that come and go, lots of things smell a bit odd - more intense than before!

No sickness as such but get little waves of serious tiredness!

First scan won't be until about 12 weeks - not that I have even booked a drs appointment yet!

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 11:58 AM   23
mrsdh
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Ruth2307 congratulations too!!!!! It's nice too that you have added your age, gives us all some hope

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 12:00 PM   24
Claireyb1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo77 View Post
What does pregnant feel like?
Do you feel anything yet?
Any morning sickness?
This is so exciting!!!
When will everyone go for the it first scans? Don't forget to take pics!
Well tbh, like storm and Ruth have said not altogther different really.
I haven't suffered with and sickness yet, just lots of burping, esp after meals boobies don't feel/look any different, which is a blessing as I am already a DD so don't want them getting any bigger just yet! I am yawning a lot but haven't felt the need to lay down.
I think the most exciting thing is being excited - does that make sense?
I bought my 1st baby magazine today so will sit and have a read later.
I don't see my doctor until 9th May, couldn't manage to get in sooner. I am guessing scan wouldn't be until approx 12 weeks anyway.
Will keep you all posted.
So nice to still be with the 35+ lovelies!!

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 12:35 PM   25
Ruth2307
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Active BnB Member

Just got back from seeing Dr. She is very happy for me and confirmed that I am 4weeks+1/40 (I didn't even know what that meant until she explained it to me. ) She is amazed because of my blocked tube AND PCOS that I managed to get pregnant naturally!

She told me to start taking Folic Acid straight away (Don't get stressed - funny woman) and don't do anything strenuous so no heavy lifting and no long walks. No antihistamines and only paracetamol if for any reason I need to take pain relief. The womb twinges are perfectly normal. Go straight to A&E if there's any bleeding. Apart from that 'relax and enjoy it'.

My MW's appt is on 25th May at 8 weeks and then I can have my first scan 2 weeks later. xweeks+y/40, Midwife, scan - this is all too weird. A whole new lingo! I am typing all of this as if I'm referring to someone else. Still can't believe it's me.

I live in a tiny town and the GP's surgery is in the neighbouring village so everyone knows me and you should have seen the receptionists when I told them as they all know how hard I've been trying. They've all seen my scan, blood and any other test results and so have been willing me to get pregnant for ages.

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM   26
Claireyb1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth2307 View Post
Just got back from seeing Dr. She is very happy for me and confirmed that I am 4weeks+1/40 (I didn't even know what that meant until she explained it to me. ) She is amazed because of my blocked tube AND PCOS that I managed to get pregnant naturally!

She told me to start taking Folic Acid straight away (Don't get stressed - funny woman) and don't do anything strenuous so no heavy lifting and no long walks. No antihistamines and only paracetamol if for any reason I need to take pain relief. The womb twinges are perfectly normal. Go straight to A&E if there's any bleeding. Apart from that 'relax and enjoy it'.

My MW's appt is on 25th May at 8 weeks and then I can have my first scan 2 weeks later. xweeks+y/40, Midwife, scan - this is all too weird. A whole new lingo! I am typing all of this as if I'm referring to someone else. Still can't believe it's me.

I live in a tiny town and the GP's surgery is in the neighbouring village so everyone knows me and you should have seen the receptionists when I told them as they all know how hard I've been trying. They've all seen my scan, blood and any other test results and so have been willing me to get pregnant for ages.
Yay!!!! go Ruth, go Ruth
Lovely news!
xxx

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 13:36 PM   27
luvmydoggies
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I'm still so excited about your news Ruth! I told my dh when he came home from work! He knows that I go on BabynBump. He wanted me to say congratulations to you.

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 13:40 PM   28
luvmydoggies
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

and ofcoarse, I am so excited for storm1jet2 and claireyb1!!!!

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 14:15 PM   29
Ruth2307
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmydoggies View Post
I'm still so excited about your news Ruth! I told my dh when he came home from work! He knows that I go on BabynBump. He wanted me to say congratulations to you.
Awww you're just too sweet . Thank you so much!! xxxx

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 15:36 PM   30
sarahincanada
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

congratulations to all the BFPs!

I would love it when people post their BFP that they mention:

1. age
2. how long they have been TTC
3. when they BDd around ovulation
4. any problems/conditions/fertility help they have had

although I guess this would have to be listed in the first post for anyone to see it

SEO by vBSEO