Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:15 AM   1
Supa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 156

I Just wanted to check on you ladies...


I miss you all. How's everyones TTC Journey coming a long?
Anyone think they maybe pregnant?
I'm wishing you all the best , prayer and baby dust!



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:20 AM   2
TOHARD2TRY
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 558
Hiya, I'm ok. My ttc journey is becoming really bad atm lol.
I'm on 4dpo and hoping for my bfp.



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:56 AM   3
Mrsmac02
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 2,836
Hey supa, having a cr4p day! Was so so sure we'd cracked it this month - bbs sorer than usual and for longer, lots of little twinges and pressure in the right place - but today, all of the symptoms went away.

Absolutely no bb pain today, all twinges have stopped and now the usual late luteal phase pms started - very irritable and now spotty - so looks like I was just in for a few days extra bby pain!

Had been praying for it to be our month but now I'm sure af will show on Monday when she's due and I'll be getting another bfn.

Absolutely gutted today, I don't know what we are doing wrong, it's so disheartening

But on the positive side, I assume you're checking in as you're now on the mum to be boards?!

If so, congratulations - hope you are having a happy, healthy pg!

Xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 18:04 PM   4
Supa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOHARD2TRY View Post
Hiya, I'm ok. My ttc journey is becoming really bad atm lol.
I'm on 4dpo and hoping for my bfp.
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there , I hope you get your BFP. When are you testing?



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 18:10 PM   5
Supa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmac02 View Post
Hey supa, having a cr4p day! Was so so sure we'd cracked it this month - bbs sorer than usual and for longer, lots of little twinges and pressure in the right place - but today, all of the symptoms went away.

Absolutely no bb pain today, all twinges have stopped and now the usual late luteal phase pms started - very irritable and now spotty - so looks like I was just in for a few days extra bby pain!

Had been praying for it to be our month but now I'm sure af will show on Monday when she's due and I'll be getting another bfn.

Absolutely gutted today, I don't know what we are doing wrong, it's so disheartening

But on the positive side, I assume you're checking in as you're now on the mum to be boards?!

If so, congratulations - hope you are having a happy, healthy pg!

Xx
I'm sorry to hear that hun! Do not I repeat DO NOT give up until AF shows. I'm not trying to get your hopes up but I Hardly had any symptoms, My boobs weren't sore , I wasn't very nauseated, I was just a little more fatigued than normal and my stomach was cramping very badly. I even posted up here that I could just feel AF coming. (She was supposed to show the next day) but she did not! OH YEAH I kept having really creamy white cm.

Just keep praying, if you do not get your bfp this time I really feel like it will be soon for you.

You see I got 2 negatives then a positive , then a negative the same day , then went to the hospital and got a urine and blood test, 2 MORE NEGATIVES. Then I tested the next morning another negative. I had almost given up but AF didn't show up so I TESTED 2 days later and BFP, went to the doctor the next day and BFP's ever since.

And thank you very much for the congratulations! I'm wishing you luck and sending lots of prayer and baby dust!



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 20:50 PM   6
Dtswife
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 767
I might be. Clearblue POAS, not digital, read it in 9 minutes per instructions. Line. Scared its not valid because it's blue ink and because I read it in 9 minutes, which is UNDER the time limit, but. . . still.
So it's a firm MAYBE until tomorrow AM when I use a FRER with pink dye.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 22:57 PM   7
Supa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtswife View Post
I might be. Clearblue POAS, not digital, read it in 9 minutes per instructions. Line. Scared its not valid because it's blue ink and because I read it in 9 minutes, which is UNDER the time limit, but. . . still.
So it's a firm MAYBE until tomorrow AM when I use a FRER with pink dye.

If it is within the time limit then it is valid Peeonastick.com even recommends waiting a few seconds under the time limit for an accurate reading so it sounds like BFP to me! Let me know what the frer says!



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:29 AM   8
MissCam
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: uk
Posts: 297
heloo, im ttc.

i had alot of clear discharge was dripping wet, TMI (sorry) for over a week (ovulating)
then had a small pea sized bit off blood a week before period.
and then on my period due date i had clear discharge again

i am currently 6 days late....

i have done 3 digital preg tests, all negative.

so confused, so i thought the bot of blood a week before was implantation???
so have i tested early????? i have sore nipples on and off. and pains in the middle of my vagina??? (is that the uterus?)

hope someone can answer my questions or have any advice/experience.

baby dust to all



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:42 AM   9
Supa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCam View Post
heloo, im ttc.

i had alot of clear discharge was dripping wet, TMI (sorry) for over a week (ovulating)
then had a small pea sized bit off blood a week before period.
and then on my period due date i had clear discharge again

i am currently 6 days late....

i have done 3 digital preg tests, all negative.

so confused, so i thought the bot of blood a week before was implantation???
so have i tested early????? i have sore nipples on and off. and pains in the middle of my vagina??? (is that the uterus?)

hope someone can answer my questions or have any advice/experience.

baby dust to all
Hmmm all signs point to being point to being pg. I tested 5 days after my missed period and got a positive but tested the same day and got all negatives including a hospital test. Got negative the next day to. I didn't get all positives until 9 days after missed period. Are you testing with FMU?



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 09:32 AM   10
MissCam
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: uk
Posts: 297
wow 9 days after that's given me hope.

yes i tested with FMU as i know its best.

i have 1 more digital left, so i shall wait untill next week.

thank-you



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
check , ladies , wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO