Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:37 AM   61
Songflower
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammers77 View Post
Nah, you're not past the point of help. Don't give up! Things will sort out soon.
I have a hard time understanding what you mean . Sorry what I mean by past the point of "help" is im not seeking any help, I have no problems that need fixing lol.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:59 AM   62
wellsk
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 7,222
Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP, I don't know about your CM though, I know that sometimes you can get a white/yellow gooey CM in pregnancy, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!
Just googled it... Look at lurrcorhea ( I think that's how it's spelt)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:02 AM   63
Songflower
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsk View Post
Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP, I don't know about your CM though, I know that sometimes you can get a white/yellow gooey CM in pregnancy, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!
Just googled it... Look at lurrcorhea ( I think that's how it's spelt)
Yeah I looked it up too ^^ I guess it has something to do with the mucus plug being formed. Is that what you read too?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM   64
wellsk
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 7,222
Yeah it is
I don't know if it's the type of CM you're getting? But when you said it just reminded me.
I'm interested to see what a HPT says, if it's negative you'll definitely need to go get a blood test done.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:14 AM   65
Songflower
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsk View Post
Yeah it is
I don't know if it's the type of CM you're getting? But when you said it just reminded me.
I'm interested to see what a HPT says, if it's negative you'll definitely need to go get a blood test done.
Yeah I have not taken one yet since the day before I went to see my doctor. That was about 5 days ago (it was 1 day after AF that I took it in case you were wondering). I am waiting until feb 1st to take a test.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:19 AM   66
wellsk
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 7,222
Yeah, you'll literally just have to wait and see now. It is sometimes the case that the HCG levels are low and sometimes it can take several weeks to increase HCG levels to get a BFP. Whereas with the bloods they have qual which tells you yes/no (sometimes a little insensitive as well) or quant which says how much is in your blood, therefore extremely sensitive.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:24 AM   67
Songflower
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsk View Post
Yeah, you'll literally just have to wait and see now. It is sometimes the case that the HCG levels are low and sometimes it can take several weeks to increase HCG levels to get a BFP. Whereas with the bloods they have qual which tells you yes/no (sometimes a little insensitive as well) or quant which says how much is in your blood, therefore extremely sensitive.
Yeah >< I tried to get a blood test done. Every place I call says they only do urine tests, either that or they dont take my insurance . Kinda lame lol. Believe me lol I called like 20 different doctors too. I almost started crying ><.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:25 AM   68
wellsk
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 7,222
Yeah very lame! Hopefully you'll get your answer soon!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO