Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 20:13 PM   1
sandrass
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,333

What is preseed?


People keep talking about preseed. What exactly is it, how does it work? And how do you get it? Can I get it here in Canada?

Thanks!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 20:14 PM   2
Ganiggle
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I'm also in canada. I do know what it is though! It's a lubricant, one that doesn't hinder spermies swimming abilities



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 20:55 PM   3
diva4180
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,011
I had googled PreSeed and when I did it came up with it's website, and i clicked on "places to buy", to find a store that sells it. Also, check Ebay and craigslist to price compare. Good luck ladies!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:14 AM   4
Mervs Mum
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: somewhere over the rainbow.....
Posts: 21,585
It is a lube thats sperm friendly and I know there are a couple of members who got BFPs quite soon after using it - Codiontour's pregnancy is sponsored by Preseed!!



 
Supporting birthing women in Yorkshire, Humberside, Manchester, Merseyside & the surrounding areas.
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM   5
codiontour
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervs Mum View Post
It is a lube thats sperm friendly and I know there are a couple of members who got BFPs quite soon after using it - Codiontour's pregnancy is sponsored by Preseed!!

hahaha yes it is!

it actually helps the sperm live longer which is a GREAT thing.... it is the only lubricant that does not kill sperm... all others do (i.e. KY Jelly, Astroglide)



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:39 AM   6
Mervs Mum
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: somewhere over the rainbow.....
Posts: 21,585
^^^^ She's here - the preseed Queen!!! x



 
Supporting birthing women in Yorkshire, Humberside, Manchester, Merseyside & the surrounding areas.
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 04:58 AM   7
EllaCruz
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
It aint sponsoring my pregnancy yet but if it gets me pregnant in the next few months I might consider naming my child after it.

Preseed. It sounds vaguely exotic, I think.

But, on a descriptive note, it is very good if you are one of those, like me, that does not juice herself up well (cannot think of a better way of putting it, sorry!)

KY apparently kills the little tadpole buggers and this claims not to so provided it does what it says on the box then I am assuming it is a Good Thing in the world of TTC.

Incidently, my ex boyfriend had an ex girlfriend named Lucinda. For short? She was called Loob.

He did not understand why I thought it was such an awful name!



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM   8
Minky28
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 46
Loob...hehehehe

Just bought myself some Pre-Seed, and a BBT thermometer, and a stack of cheapie HPT's. Time to really get things moving methinks



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:20 AM   9
Mervs Mum
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: somewhere over the rainbow.....
Posts: 21,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaCruz View Post
It aint sponsoring my pregnancy yet but if it gets me pregnant in the next few months I might consider naming my child after it.

Preseed. It sounds vaguely exotic, I think.

But, on a descriptive note, it is very good if you are one of those, like me, that does not juice herself up well (cannot think of a better way of putting it, sorry!)

KY apparently kills the little tadpole buggers and this claims not to so provided it does what it says on the box then I am assuming it is a Good Thing in the world of TTC.

Incidently, my ex boyfriend had an ex girlfriend named Lucinda. For short? She was called Loob.

He did not understand why I thought it was such an awful name!

Loob!

I was gonna use preseed next month as I'm one of the aforementioned 'low juice' kinda gals....



 
Supporting birthing women in Yorkshire, Humberside, Manchester, Merseyside & the surrounding areas.
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:31 AM   10
EllaCruz
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervs Mum View Post
Loob!

I was gonna use preseed next month as I'm one of the aforementioned 'low juice' kinda gals....
Didn't you conceive first month with your first? So as well as being a low juice gal you are also a high compost gal

i.e. Highly Fertile

I wish I was more compost than lowjuice.

Am still convinced I can't have kids, preseed or not.



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
preseed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO