Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:32 AM   1
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300

Please help me with my OPT


I have a 23 DC and should be ovulating around now or two days time.
I have started using internet cheapies for 3 days and it seems my line color was building up but now is fading away
Are the internet tests reliable?
I have herd that some ladies only get a faint line when they are ovulating with these test.
Please help i am going insane by taking 5 tests a day lol



My chart for FF
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/208240



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11112009586.jpg (26.3 KB, 25 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:39 AM   2
fernie3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Merseyside
Posts: 1,824
I have been using them as well and have also had lines like these but I dont think I have Oed yet. dont know - i might see if I can get a decent pic of mine to compare for you!

I see you are also ttc number 4 with kids roughly the same age as mine nice to know Im not alone lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:41 AM   3
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernie3 View Post
I have been using them as well and have also had lines like these but I dont think I have Oed yet. dont know - i might see if I can get a decent pic of mine to compare for you!
Its just weird that there is no line at all on the first few tests and then there is on the rest



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:56 AM   4
fernie3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Merseyside
Posts: 1,824
this is a pic of mine the top ones were the first ones I took the bottom ones the most recent



Attached Images
File Type: jpg series-test-cd6-11.jpg (25.9 KB, 11 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:01 AM   5
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernie3 View Post
this is a pic of mine the top ones were the first ones I took the bottom ones the most recent
Oh wow yours do look the same as mine.
When are you due to O?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:04 AM   6
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernie3 View Post
this is a pic of mine the top ones were the first ones I took the bottom ones the most recent
So far by your chart it looks like you may have O... Hopefully your temp stays high tomorrow



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:14 AM   7
Swanny
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North East (Redcar)
Posts: 3,716
That's what happened with mine too but I got strongest line on CD7 which seems really odd but then I am just getting back into cycles after m/c so I guess it could have happened earlier than usual.

I think you can miss the surge so never actually get a strong positive line so if your surge was say 1pm and you tested at 5pm it wouldn't be a strong line.....I'm not sure on this though.

I'm just going to keep on using these cheap tests until I either get +opk, BFP or AF lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:18 AM   8
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
That's what happened with mine too but I got strongest line on CD7 which seems really odd but then I am just getting back into cycles after m/c so I guess it could have happened earlier than usual.

I think you can miss the surge so never actually get a strong positive line so if your surge was say 1pm and you tested at 5pm it wouldn't be a strong line.....I'm not sure on this though.

I'm just going to keep on using these cheap tests until I either get +opk, BFP or AF lol
My strongest one was at 9:30 in the morning not with FMU.
I was getting excited the i tested again about lunch time and it was faint



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:25 AM   9
fernie3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Merseyside
Posts: 1,824
I have done mine about 10 or 11 o clock each day just once a day.I dont feel like i Oed but you never know! - would be nice to suddenly find myself in the 2WW



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:24 AM   10
Nataliexx
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernie3 View Post
I have done mine about 10 or 11 o clock each day just once a day.I dont feel like i Oed but you never know! - would be nice to suddenly find myself in the 2WW
fingers crossed



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
opt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO