Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 01:07 AM   41
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyk View Post
Rach FX for your anniversary baby!

Going4three are you temping? If so post your chart please I can tell you right away. Maybe you did O early I wouldnt worry too much as of yet some ladies HCG levels raise a lot quicker than others. As long as your not in any pain or excessive bleeding and passing 'clots' (which do not break down after being rubbed in toilet paper) I wouldnt put any unnecessary stress on yourself. FX for you!
No I do not chart, but I am gonna start after this stupid crazy cycle. I am looking through the notes I have made for this cycle and I think I O'd early...we DTD CD 8 and CD 10 so we would have caught early O...I am praying that is it. Have you ever used these tests. I would find it odd to get BFP's on 2 different brands (and the lines showed in 5 minutes because I set a timer) but I have a hard time trusting tests these cheap. I want to, just having a hard time. I am hoping my cramps CD 14-15 were implantation which would be spot on for a BFP CD 19-20....fingers crossed anyway...if so my impatience with the TWW may have paid off this month...or made me a little more crazier then normal. I honestly have no symptoms at all. I thought I had O symptoms a few days ago but maybe it was something else.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 01:23 AM   42
Destinyk
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,538
Going4three well I hope you won't need to start charting next cycle! I've never used those tests but I use $tree brand and they seem to be more sensitive than FR because I got multiple +s with those and maybe one or two with FR you'd think the more expensive ones would work better but honestly your paying for the brand name!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 01:33 AM   43
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Destinyk I hope you are right...I guess tomorrow we will see. Either way it will be an exciting 24 hours and if not I still have a week or so of thinking positive. I have a feeling these are real though....just seems strange. I have had good luck with $1 store to. And the 88 cent Walmart ones. FRER is always sooo faint I have to second guess it...



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 02:19 AM   44
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
I took the dang FRER, wish I could of/would of waited til morning cuz the sure predict was lighter then this morning and I drink a lot of fluids through the day, but who can wait.... it is official I am 1/4 pregnant. I have never seen a partial line on an HPT...have you guys.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg frer.jpg (28.6 KB, 9 views)
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 03:29 AM   45
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4three View Post
I took the dang FRER, wish I could of/would of waited til morning cuz the sure predict was lighter then this morning and I drink a lot of fluids through the day, but who can wait.... it is official I am 1/4 pregnant. I have never seen a partial line on an HPT...have you guys.
I think it is pretty darn negative...I was joking Just wanted to clarify. I will check tomorrow and if it is still neg I am going to stick with other tests I think.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 04:43 AM   46
zen108
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4three View Post
There it is edited, not sure if I am helping you see or not...I am so confused. This cycle has been a crazy one and I do not 100% trust IC, but this is strange. Well it will add to the craziness of the TWW... Not feeling anything, beside what I had thought were O cramps over the weekend...
Congrats! But u sure are early. Let's wait few more days. Keep us updated.

I suppose as long as there's no spotting or bleeding, then it's a good sign.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 04:50 AM   47
zen108
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 147
Welcome to all!

Not much symptoms for me. Just feel exhausted and have this really strange sweet smelling CM (sorry TMI). Also very thirsty. Cramping have stopped. Also been peeing middle of the night since 2DPO. I never peed at that time. Usually would sleep through it. Today is 4DPO.

Don't really feel this is my lucky cycle though, just instincts.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 05:07 AM   48
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen108 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4three View Post
There it is edited, not sure if I am helping you see or not...I am so confused. This cycle has been a crazy one and I do not 100% trust IC, but this is strange. Well it will add to the craziness of the TWW... Not feeling anything, beside what I had thought were O cramps over the weekend...
Congrats! But u sure are early. Let's wait few more days. Keep us updated.

I suppose as long as there's no spotting or bleeding, then it's a good sign.
Thanks!!! I am not 100% convinced, but I think if I squint hard enough the FRER I just took has a full line...I have to put on my glasses squint hard and hold my breath lol. I will post the pic. I am a POAS a holic...Normally I wait until 9 DPO but with this cycle it has been to crazy. Welcome by the way...I hope we all get those lines this month!!! Then we can all keep eachother company for the next 9 months!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 05:09 AM   49
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen108 View Post
Welcome to all!

Not much symptoms for me. Just feel exhausted and have this really strange sweet smelling CM (sorry TMI). Also very thirsty. Cramping have stopped. Also been peeing middle of the night since 2DPO. I never peed at that time. Usually would sleep through it. Today is 4DPO.

Don't really feel this is my lucky cycle though, just instincts.
Those are great symptoms!!!! I always have to pee at night a week before BFP about...it is one of my first signs and I always swear I am out. When I am sooo positive it is my month, it never is. Sending you loads of baby dust and sticky beans!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 05:16 AM   50
going4three
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 123
Here is my 2nd FRER with a bit of holding fluids and hold. I think I see a squinter, but I could have line eye and maybe just maybe I need to wait a bit and stop peeing on everything in sight. Stupid husband not being home tonight blah bored and alone with to much to pee on.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg frerline.jpg (11.1 KB, 15 views)
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
3dpo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO