Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 1st, 2017, 08:20 AM   11
Motherofcorgi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 49
Aw sorry she got you Katie!
I tested negative yesterday morning and felt extremely sad and down about it because I was so certain it would be a positive. I felt rotten all day yesterday but did participate in the wine tasting lol. We tasted Burgundies Not feeling the best the morning after the tasting even though I wouldn’t say I overdid it. I’m hoping that’s a positive sign but feeling less hopeful after my 11DPO BFN



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 04:30 AM   12
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: england, norfolk
Posts: 93
Hi, just a quick question. When you say you went straight to peak, do you mean you didn't get a flashing smiley face it just went to solid smiley face? I was due to ovulate Friday just gone but have had nothing not evening a flash! Lol. I'm now 14/15 in my cycle and only have a 26ish day cycle so I'm worried I haven't ovulation this month or if I'm still in with a chance an it might go straight to a solid smiley face. I didn't know it could do that x



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 07:35 AM   13
Motherofcorgi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Hi, just a quick question. When you say you went straight to peak, do you mean you didn't get a flashing smiley face it just went to solid smiley face? I was due to ovulate Friday just gone but have had nothing not evening a flash! Lol. I'm now 14/15 in my cycle and only have a 26ish day cycle so I'm worried I haven't ovulation this month or if I'm still in with a chance an it might go straight to a solid smiley face. I didn't know it could do that x
Hey Jesstula!

That’s exactly what happened—lows until CD17 and then BAM—peak/solid smiley! I’ve ready that it means that your estrogen and lutenizing hormone rose at the same time that month. I don’t think it means anything bad for fertility, but it means you get less warning because you don’t have any high days.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 09:54 AM   14
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: england, norfolk
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherofcorgi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Hi, just a quick question. When you say you went straight to peak, do you mean you didn't get a flashing smiley face it just went to solid smiley face? I was due to ovulate Friday just gone but have had nothing not evening a flash! Lol. I'm now 14/15 in my cycle and only have a 26ish day cycle so I'm worried I haven't ovulation this month or if I'm still in with a chance an it might go straight to a solid smiley face. I didn't know it could do that x
Hey Jesstula!

That’s exactly what happened—lows until CD17 and then BAM—peak/solid smiley! I’ve ready that it means that your estrogen and lutenizing hormone rose at the same time that month. I don’t think it means anything bad for fertility, but it means you get less warning because you don’t have any high days.
Thanks for getting back to me, that's really put my mind at rest. It's all so very confusing! How long are your cycles if you don't mind me asking?



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 10:39 AM   15
Motherofcorgi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherofcorgi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Hi, just a quick question. When you say you went straight to peak, do you mean you didn't get a flashing smiley face it just went to solid smiley face? I was due to ovulate Friday just gone but have had nothing not evening a flash! Lol. I'm now 14/15 in my cycle and only have a 26ish day cycle so I'm worried I haven't ovulation this month or if I'm still in with a chance an it might go straight to a solid smiley face. I didn't know it could do that x
Hey Jesstula!

That’s exactly what happened—lows until CD17 and then BAM—peak/solid smiley! I’ve ready that it means that your estrogen and lutenizing hormone rose at the same time that month. I don’t think it means anything bad for fertility, but it means you get less warning because you don’t have any high days.
Thanks for getting back to me, that's really put my mind at rest. It's all so very confusing! How long are your cycles if you don't mind me asking?
You’re welcome! 💗 yes it can be so confusing! Lately my cycles are 28/29 days but I just started taking Vitamin B6 to lengthen my LP. It seems to be working because I’m currently on day 31 😱 no yet but fx! Whether I end up getting one or not, I’m happy that the B6 worked! How long are your cycles normally?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 11:20 AM   16
Katie9056
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 25
Never mind, I didn't think it was gonna happen this month anyway so I wasn't too disappointed.

Awww don't be sad it could still happen! You're not out until AF gets here. I completely sympathise though you just hope and hope for that positive to pop up! At least you got some wine tasting in I'm such a terrible wine drinker it just doesn't agree with me at all

Please keep us posted!



Status: Online
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 14:28 PM   17
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: england, norfolk
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherofcorgi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherofcorgi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesstula View Post
Hi, just a quick question. When you say you went straight to peak, do you mean you didn't get a flashing smiley face it just went to solid smiley face? I was due to ovulate Friday just gone but have had nothing not evening a flash! Lol. I'm now 14/15 in my cycle and only have a 26ish day cycle so I'm worried I haven't ovulation this month or if I'm still in with a chance an it might go straight to a solid smiley face. I didn't know it could do that x
Hey Jesstula!

That’s exactly what happened—lows until CD17 and then BAM—peak/solid smiley! I’ve ready that it means that your estrogen and lutenizing hormone rose at the same time that month. I don’t think it means anything bad for fertility, but it means you get less warning because you don’t have any high days.
Thanks for getting back to me, that's really put my mind at rest. It's all so very confusing! How long are your cycles if you don't mind me asking?
You’re welcome! 💗 yes it can be so confusing! Lately my cycles are 28/29 days but I just started taking Vitamin B6 to lengthen my LP. It seems to be working because I’m currently on day 31 😱 no yet but fx! Whether I end up getting one or not, I’m happy that the B6 worked! How long are your cycles normally?
Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted. My last couple cycles have been 26. Never heard of the b6 thing before, might have to look into that an maybe give , it a go. X



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 15:31 PM   18
Katie9056
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 25
Hi Jess! My cycles normally 26 as well but my last one was 25 which is odd. I saw another post about b6 as well and how she'd been trying for 2 years with no luck, took b6 and got her first positive! Can't hurt trying



Status: Online
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 16:00 PM   19
jesstula
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: england, norfolk
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie9056 View Post
Hi Jess! My cycles normally 26 as well but my last one was 25 which is odd. I saw another post about b6 as well and how she'd been trying for 2 years with no luck, took b6 and got her first positive! Can't hurt trying
I've only been tracking for the last 3 months an I had a 25 the first month. It's so confusing isn't it! The way I'm going I'm heading for a long one this month! Lol. Thinking I to need to get me some b6! X



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 11th, 2017, 04:30 AM   20
Katie9056
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 25
Hey girls! Corgi how are you getting on? Any good news to report?

I'm O at the moment, or due to any day now according to my charts (the apps i use are slightly different) so need to get in as much BD as possible

Jess, did you get any b6?



Status: Online
 

SEO by vBSEO