Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12th, 2018, 15:51 PM   41
WeebabyMama
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer429 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeebabyMama View Post
Claire_c Did AF ever show or is it still a mystery?

Is anyone taking any fertility supplements? I have been taking a prenatal, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can try to increase chances. I'm putting DH on a multivitamin because I've read that can help.
I take a prenatal, doing regular ďfertilityĒ yoga stretches morning and night- apparently this helps stimulate blood flow to the uterus - I recently just started adding some Maca to my (whole milk) yogurt bowl in the morning - the bowl already includes flax and sunflower seeds which are supposed to be good for enriching the uterine lining. Iíve read that itís important to keep your feet constantly warm and I also read about eating pineapple (including core) from 1-5DPO due to the bromelain (helps with implantation). My AF isnít due until Saturday (2/17) so we will see if any of that worked for me this month. Most of those are really passive efforts so I figured it was worth the try.

Read up on Maca and bromelain - really interesting stuff!

I bet youíll get your BFP soon! You seem to be doing all the right things
Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_c View Post
Still no af, and I had some weird bleeding on the 5th. I took a test that day and it was negative, so I figured it was af, but it stopped fairly quickly. I'm not sure what to think of it. Although, this is my first month off of the bcp, so I'm not sure if it's just my body freaking out or what. I was thinking maybe if I ovulated a lot later than I thought, it could have possibly been implantation bleeding, which would explain the negatives since it would be too early? I haven't taken a test since, so I have no idea. I could be making something out of nothing (which im super good at lol). I'm going to call my doctor and see if I can make an appointment tomorrow, but it's a holiday where I am so chances are they will be closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy View Post
Dreamer429 Hi and welcome! I'm taking maca too (when I don't forget lol) and I love it. Used it before too, it really helps with anxiety too so I love it even when not TTC related. Tho I need to find capsules, powder one tastes horribly and I'm not in mood to make smoothies every day.

CanadianMoose this is year 3 for me. 1st year after quitting the job I hated was like yay, let's do all the crafts. Then on 2nd I was like hmm maybe I should look for something I really love to do that could also earn me real money. Then on the end of year 2 discovered web dev and that it really suits me and been learning it ever since. But it would be lovely to have some reason to get out of the apartment occasionally. I do go for a coffee with friends but that's like once every two weeks because - everybody works xD

WeebabyMama sorry to hear about But heads up, we'll get that

Update on me, bit TMI lol Just got big glob of CM so guess it's time to start BDing and go into crazy TWW
Dreamer429 Hi! It's funny that you mention the pineapple thing because I just randomly read the same thing in a book where one of the main characters was TTC (Red Clocks by Leni Zumas). Wouldn't hurt me to eat more pineapple since I love it anyway lol I started taking that FertileCM supplement because I've heard good things about it. I've been feeling really dehydrated since I started taking it and I was feeling lightheaded this morning. Hopefully, my body is just adjusting to it and this won't be the case everyday. The fertility stretches sound cool. I love yoga, but kind of shied away from it once I started ttc because supposedly the twisting can be bad for conception. I'd love to know what stretches you're doing!

Claire_c what you described sounds to me like a withdrawal bleed. I had the same thing when I came off bc. It was a short, light bleed that I didn't even count as my period at the time. Later, when I was a week "late" and still getting BFNs, I realized that it was my period and that I had timed my whole cycle wrong because of it. I hope its implantation for you, but look into withdrawal bleeding just in case and I would count that bleed as day 1 of your new cycle just to be safe.

Witchy Good luck!! FX for you!



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 13th, 2018, 16:04 PM   42
MissEleonora
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 13
Hi guys Im New to this and I have nobody to talk to because I havenít really got any friends but I was wondering is it too late for me or do I still have chance to be pregnant? my af is due tomorrow but at 10 dpo (2 days ago) I had a false positive (I think) because ever since that positive Iíve been getting negatives I have very regular cycles (35) and I have so many symptoms I just feel pregnant its weird but my instinct is telling me I am. But the negatives are just making me feel so anxious and depressed considering I had a false positive the other day it was a sainsburys test so I heard theyíre not reliable Xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 13th, 2018, 16:39 PM   43
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissEleonora View Post
Hi guys Im New to this and I have nobody to talk to because I havenít really got any friends but I was wondering is it too late for me or do I still have chance to be pregnant? my af is due tomorrow but at 10 dpo (2 days ago) I had a false positive (I think) because ever since that positive Iíve been getting negatives I have very regular cycles (35) and I have so many symptoms I just feel pregnant its weird but my instinct is telling me I am. But the negatives are just making me feel so anxious and depressed considering I had a false positive the other day it was a sainsburys test so I heard theyíre not reliable Xx
You do still have a chance - early testing can show negative d/t dilution of sample. However, i had positive tests last month at 9DPO - 11DPO and then 12DPO a negative and it was a chemical pregnancy
BUT - and i know it may not ease your mind bc it only slightly helped me - those are SUPER common - especially for first pregnancies - and does not mean at all that you will have problems holding onto a bean in future months.
But i know the mental toll that takes - best of luck to you



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 13th, 2018, 19:39 PM   44
WeebabyMama
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissEleonora View Post
Hi guys Im New to this and I have nobody to talk to because I havenít really got any friends but I was wondering is it too late for me or do I still have chance to be pregnant? my af is due tomorrow but at 10 dpo (2 days ago) I had a false positive (I think) because ever since that positive Iíve been getting negatives I have very regular cycles (35) and I have so many symptoms I just feel pregnant its weird but my instinct is telling me I am. But the negatives are just making me feel so anxious and depressed considering I had a false positive the other day it was a sainsburys test so I heard theyíre not reliable Xx
Hey Miss Eleonora,
There's always a possibility till AF shows! Like Dreamer429 said, it could be a chemical pregnancy, it could be a false positive, or it could just be too early. With AF due tomorrow, I would try to just relax and if no AF tomorrow then take another test. I have learned not to rely too much on my feelings when it come to this stuff. We all want our babies so badly that it can be really easy to convince yourself that every little thing means something. Because it could mean something...or it could be nothing at all. Unfortunately there's no way to know definitively, no matter what we do, until there's a positive test or AF shoes up.



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2018, 01:29 AM   45
tei
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 63
Hi!

I'm also new and pretty lost in all the threads and not knowing anyone where everyone seems to know eachother therefor looking for buddies myself and this thread seems perfect. We're trying for our first, i'm 30 yo and hus is 35. Both super scared, but i'm getting slowly slowly excited. Somehow i have a feeling that this is going to be a long journey `til my BFP cause i suffer of hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis, with irregular periods(23-32 anywhere in between) and totally random o`s. I'm using OPK`s and BBT tracking since November last year.

Here's to a hopeful start ! Hope to hear from you all .



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2018, 06:45 AM   46
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tei View Post
Hi!
I'm also new and pretty lost in all the threads and not knowing anyone where everyone seems to know eachother
Lol I'm here since January only, so everybody is pretty much new to me too. But guess since this is hit or miss, a lot of people just pass by with BFPs right away and few of us stick around for another TWW and we remember eachother.

I'm currently in pre-O or O state, not really sure because I forgot to use OPKs for two days and today's one is negative even tho app says I should O tomorrow. Plan is to just BD and worry less.

Sending you all from Croatia



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2018, 15:28 PM   47
WeebabyMama
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by tei View Post
Hi!

I'm also new and pretty lost in all the threads and not knowing anyone where everyone seems to know eachother .
Hi!!! I love meeting new people on here because, youre right, it totally does seem like everyone knows each other here. I started TTC in November and it took me two months to get up the courage to post anything. Glad to "meet" a new buddy I'm 28 and hubs is 29. We're ttc our first and really anxious to get our BFP. This whole thing has been a big honking lesson in patience and learning to let go. It's a tough lesson for a big fat control freak like me! I know you said you think it'll be a long road to your BFP, but I hope you're wrong and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2018, 15:56 PM   48
tei
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Germany
Posts: 63
Hello everyone!
How are you all doing and holding up?
I'm so glad that i managed to accomplish a few things these days. First, i got the expected visit from AF, which is a joy because as soon as she's packing her bags i can start my OPK and this ovulation might be the ONE.
Also, i bought myself a good belly rubbing oil cause i wanna gain some elasticity from now.
Ordered 20 pregnancy tests and a pregnancy sort of scrapping book. I wanna keep a track of my TTC journey with memories and everything.

All this because i'm trying to think and stay positive and optimistic, that it might after all happen

I wish you all a happy weekend, glad to meet you and of course happy BD with happy endings, BFP for all of you.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2018, 16:03 PM   49
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by tei View Post
Hello everyone!
How are you all doing and holding up?
I'm so glad that i managed to accomplish a few things these days. First, i got the expected visit from AF, which is a joy because as soon as she's packing her bags i can start my OPK and this ovulation might be the ONE.
Also, i bought myself a good belly rubbing oil cause i wanna gain some elasticity from now.
Ordered 20 pregnancy tests and a pregnancy sort of scrapping book. I wanna keep a track of my TTC journey with memories and everything.

All this because i'm trying to think and stay positive and optimistic, that it might after all happen

I wish you all a happy weekend, glad to meet you and of course happy BD with happy endings, BFP for all of you.
Hi there! Welcome! Very happy to have another lady to join us all in the waiting game. I only joined in January as well and I felt like everyone knew each other, but really itís just women supporting women I love it.

AF is due today for me, still hasnít shown herself yet but of course Iím running to the bathroom to check every hour it seems. I havenít tested yet d/t a very early loss last month, kinda frozen atm. Eek!

Sounds like you have had a good prep day today! Itís always good to keep our minds busy and positive - Hope you can enjoy the next weeks while you wait for the O! Then a little fun with the extra BDing

How is everyone else doing today?



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2018, 16:32 PM   50
MissEleonora
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 13
Hey guys just a little update af is 4 days late now, the day before yesterday I had brown spotting on my panty liner sorry tmi but had no cramps and af hasnít showed still so idk what that was also the same day I wiped and again tmi there was mucus like yellow gooey kind of cm in the tissue but it hasnít happened again hmm not sure what to think of it never had that before in my life. I am currently 17 dpo and got a bfn this morning but I used a boots test and I heard theyíre not very sensitive/good so Iím very confused right now!! Good luck to you ladies x



Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO