Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 16th, 2018, 08:39 AM   1
Pne1985
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 650

Vitamins C and B6


So Iíve read to lengthen your lp, take B6 and I read that vitamin C works also which I didnít think it would hurt to take that anyway. But I wasnít sure on the B6 if anyone had success with it? My cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter. 20 days this past one which gave me a lp of 10 days. Iíve been pretty stressed and uptight so maybe thatís why? Also, if you did take B6, do you take it the whole way through your cycle or stop after ovulation?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 16th, 2018, 10:21 AM   2
Babybump87
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,941
Iíve been wondering this too although my cycles are 25 days (26 this cycle) my LP has always been 11 days which I assume is on the lower end of normal?.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 16th, 2018, 19:49 PM   3
Pne1985
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybump87 View Post
Iíve been wondering this too although my cycles are 25 days (26 this cycle) my LP has always been 11 days which I assume is on the lower end of normal?.
Yea I think that is on the lower side. Iíve never had ďtroubleĒ getting pregnant but my cycles havenít been this short either! I bought both and think Iím gonna try it out. Iíll try to update if it works!



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 17th, 2018, 08:01 AM   4
Babybump87
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,941
How many cycles have you been trying for ? I got pregnant with DD1 on cycle 5 I think it was and DD2 was straight away . We are now cycle 8 and no luck yet !

Iím wondering if something might be up whether that be my LP being on the shorter end or something else hormone related .. itís probably all fine but I like to let my mind run away with itself lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 17th, 2018, 09:39 AM   5
Pne1985
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybump87 View Post
How many cycles have you been trying for ? I got pregnant with DD1 on cycle 5 I think it was and DD2 was straight away . We are now cycle 8 and no luck yet !

Iím wondering if something might be up whether that be my LP being on the shorter end or something else hormone related .. itís probably all fine but I like to let my mind run away with itself lol
Well technically we are ntnp. Haha we use the pull out during fertile periods and donít do anything to prevent before and after. My husband doesnít want anymore but if an accident happened, he would be scarred but excited as well! I did have a chemical 3 cycles ago and we dtd 5 days before O date so Iím wondering if it was because of a shorter LP!



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 17th, 2018, 14:23 PM   6
Babybump87
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,941
Sorry about your chemical . Iíve been reading shorter LPs can cause early losses etc as the lining is too thin for the egg to implant . Iíve not looked into it apart from that so who knows .

Hope the B6 work for you !



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 07:37 AM   7
Pne1985
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybump87 View Post
Sorry about your chemical . Iíve been reading shorter LPs can cause early losses etc as the lining is too thin for the egg to implant . Iíve not looked into it apart from that so who knows .

Hope the B6 work for you !
Thank you! And yes, Iíve thought that may be the problem! The weird thing is with our daughter I ovulated on cd8, maybe a day later. But I had a perfect pregnancy so itís not odd for me to ovulate early so I guess ya never know. I will try it and see if I notice a difference!



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 07:39 AM   8
Pne1985
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 650
Babybump87, how old are you and your oh?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 07:50 AM   9
Babybump87
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,941
Yes Iíd be interested ! I took Seven Seas trying for a baby last cycle and I Od a day later . Not sure if it was that or just a coincidence !

I am 31 and DH is 34.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO