Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:14 AM   1
mrs_lukey
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South West England
Posts: 1,638

First soy cycle and strong positive OPK at CD13!!!


Yay!!!!! I think this is the strongest positive OPK that I have ever had!!! I do normally get positive OPK's but they are normally only just the same colour as the control line - todays was sooooooooooo dark before the control line even started to show!!

I've been getting cramping on/off all morning too!!!!! Fingers crossed this is the first cycle that I will ovulate in 2010!!!!!!!

Best text hubby and tell him to shower as soon as he's home from work!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:32 AM   2
loolindley
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In my new home...finally!!
Posts: 4,266
Congratulations lady!!!

My AF has just turned up, and Im going to try soy this month. How much did you take? For which days? and (sorry this is like 20 questions!) did you take any other supplements with them such as B6 or anything?

FX for your



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:50 AM   3
mrs_lukey
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South West England
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by loolindley View Post
Congratulations lady!!!

My AF has just turned up, and Im going to try soy this month. How much did you take? For which days? and (sorry this is like 20 questions!) did you take any other supplements with them such as B6 or anything?

FX for your
I took 160mg on CD2-6. I already take folic acid, zinc, iron and a B vitamin complex.

i've had no bad side effects at all. The good thing is that it seems to have increased my EWCM as well!!

I normally have low progesterone which means I don't actually ovulate even though I get all the signs - I'm hoping my 7DPO blood test next week will show a different story this cycle!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM   4
Beth_welshy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South Wales
Posts: 604
GL Mrs Lukey.

I'm CD 3 today and trying Soy for the 1st time. I ovulate quite late and have a short LP so I'm hoping Soy will help me get my BFP!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM   5
loolindley
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In my new home...finally!!
Posts: 4,266
That sounds pretty good to me!

Last month I O'd on cd#18, then AF showed up 14dpo, so Im hoping soy will bring my O forward to let my LP be longer. I only had one patch of EWCM last month too, so hopefully that will improve.

Im not sure which days to take it on, and I only have enough for 120mg a day for 5 days, so will have to give that a shot!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM   6
mrs_lukey
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South West England
Posts: 1,638
If you ovulate already I reckon 120mg a day should be enough!!! I've heard women taken them on days 2-6 3-7 4-8 and even 5-9. Not sure what difference the days make but I went for the earlier ones as my cycles are between 23 and 27 days in total with OV signs around CD8-13 as a rule.

The low progesterone means that if I ever do release an egg it is too immature to actually become an embryo even if it gets fertilised. I'm hoping this soy stuff will give me a nice mature egg that can get me a BFP!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:10 AM   7
mrs_lukey
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South West England
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth_welshy View Post
GL Mrs Lukey.

I'm CD 3 today and trying Soy for the 1st time. I ovulate quite late and have a short LP so I'm hoping Soy will help me get my BFP!!!
GL - let me know how you get on!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM   8
Dyme_Diva40
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 336
Hi Ladies~

Soy helped to shorten my cycles and I have gotten strong ovulations in the months since I started taking them. I had a host of hormonal issues since I had my Mirena removed in August 09 so we have not actively been trying until September 10. Now that it seems my cycles have shortened I am hopeful to catch that egg! Soy has helped a lot because my cycles were so irregular it was crazy. With the Soy they seem to be getting back to normal. First cycle on Soy was August 33 day cycle, second cycle on Soy was September 31 day cycle, and third cycle on soy was October 28 day cycle. Prior to August they were erratic with 48 days being the longest on record for me. Soy helped to bring me back to the 26-28 day cycles I had prior to the Mirena. Now if I can catch the egg, I'll be happy! This cycle I am doing 200mg of Soy CD1-5; Vitamin B6 100mg (hopefully to lengthen my LP) and Evening Primrose (to help ensure the "swimmers" a good current to swim in)....LOL....

D~



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 13:08 PM   9
mrs_lukey
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South West England
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyme_Diva40 View Post
Hi Ladies~

Soy helped to shorten my cycles and I have gotten strong ovulations in the months since I started taking them. I had a host of hormonal issues since I had my Mirena removed in August 09 so we have not actively been trying until September 10. Now that it seems my cycles have shortened I am hopeful to catch that egg! Soy has helped a lot because my cycles were so irregular it was crazy. With the Soy they seem to be getting back to normal. First cycle on Soy was August 33 day cycle, second cycle on Soy was September 31 day cycle, and third cycle on soy was October 28 day cycle. Prior to August they were erratic with 48 days being the longest on record for me. Soy helped to bring me back to the 26-28 day cycles I had prior to the Mirena. Now if I can catch the egg, I'll be happy! This cycle I am doing 200mg of Soy CD1-5; Vitamin B6 100mg (hopefully to lengthen my LP) and Evening Primrose (to help ensure the "swimmers" a good current to swim in)....LOL....

D~
Good luck hunnie!!!x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 19:29 PM   10
roopachoo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: London
Posts: 288
woohoo!!! go catch that eggy!!!!!!!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
cd13 , cycle , opk , positive , soy , strong

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO