Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 14:57 PM   1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 14

TTC and I think he need to see a doctor.

Hi I'm new here and was looking for a place to ask this question without embarrassing myself and I think you guys might be able to give me some insight.

My hubby and I have been TTC for three months, not that long I know but my first two children with my first husband took no time, first cycle. I think he needs to get checked out because his semen is separated, kind of like an egg where the clear fluid is apart from the yolk. (The yolk being white thou, LOL) Has anyone with this had trouble, and did he get checked out? If I can get some feed back maybe I can convince him to see someone. Or I can be nuts like he thinks I am and I am trying too hard.....

Status: Offline
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 15:32 PM   2
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 1,655
I would say its no harm to check him out, it's very cheap and you can make it fun

Status: Offline