Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM   21
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 702
Hello Ladies,

Just been stalking, do you mind if I join too please? I'm at CD45 since natural miscarriage in May, was 8 wks pregnant but baby was only measuring 7 wks. I only bled for a week and passed everything intact, so we got onto bd straight away. We've stuck to every other day bar a few days. No sign of AF or a BFP so, trying to relax and not symptom spot.

It's so sad we're all here but like Welsh Girl has said, we're lucky we've got eachother for support xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM   22
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Hello Ladies,

Just been stalking, do you mind if I join too please? I'm at CD45 since natural miscarriage in May, was 8 wks pregnant but baby was only measuring 7 wks. I only bled for a week and passed everything intact, so we got onto bd straight away. We've stuck to every other day bar a few days. No sign of AF or a BFP so, trying to relax and not symptom spot.

It's so sad we're all here but like Welsh Girl has said, we're lucky we've got eachother for support xxx
Hi and welcome.

Sorry for your losses.

Bless you, you've had quite a wait.

Are you planning on seeing your GP or just waiting it out? Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 14:38 PM   23
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Hello Ladies,

Just been stalking, do you mind if I join too please? I'm at CD45 since natural miscarriage in May, was 8 wks pregnant but baby was only measuring 7 wks. I only bled for a week and passed everything intact, so we got onto bd straight away. We've stuck to every other day bar a few days. No sign of AF or a BFP so, trying to relax and not symptom spot.

It's so sad we're all here but like Welsh Girl has said, we're lucky we've got eachother for support xxx
Hi and welcome.

Sorry for your losses.

Bless you, you've had quite a wait.

Are you planning on seeing your GP or just waiting it out? Xx
I went to see my GP on Friday and she said there's nothing they can test for etc on the NHS until its been 12 weeks, so just need to sit it out. Would love to just start a new cycle, but apparently worrying about it is probably stopping it from coming?!

Could you imagine if men had to go through this!!?

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 14:43 PM   24
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
12 weeks??? Are they having a laugh?

I'm surprised she didn't suggest a couple of weeks on the pill to kick start your cycle again. Provided of course you've not caught already.

If men had babies/AF we'd be extinct

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 14:56 PM   25
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
12 weeks??? Are they having a laugh?

I'm surprised she didn't suggest a couple of weeks on the pill to kick start your cycle again. Provided of course you've not caught already.

If men had babies/AF we'd be extinct

Xx
Well she said going on the pill will just make me have a period and not ovulate, and will mess my cycles up when I come off it!

12 weeks is crazy isn't it! In my head I'm thinking it might take 8 weeks as the baby was 8 weeks too, so hoping it's this week Nobody said it was easy, no-one ever said it would be this hard.

Xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 15:06 PM   26
Lindsay109
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 717
Hi Welsh Girl and Aleeah - so sorry to hear of your losses Such a hard thing to go though, but it is nice to be able to talk to other people who understand.

Nina - did you get any info from your doctor?

AF got me yesterday, 31 days after D&C - I've got way more cramps than I normally do...maybe that's normal after M/C? In any case, there were some tears, but feeling much more positive today and trying to look at this as a fresh start.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 15:08 PM   27
Lindsay109
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post

If men had babies/AF we'd be extinct

Xx
Nat, you're probably right!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 15:08 PM   28
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Everyone is different but being on the pill never messed me up. I got pregnant 2 weeks after coming off the pill with both my kids. I think it's the dip in progesterone that causes the bleeding to start and then the cycle starts again.

It seems strange to be hoping for AF lol but I'll keep my fX for you or better still a new BFP for us both.

It strange how it works sometimes, my period came back on time after DD but took 9 weeks after DS. I guess the body prevents you from falling pregnant again until its ready which is a reassuring way of looking at it I think

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 15:10 PM   29
bluestars
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,771
Hey ladies.

I actually attended my doctors today. (Was for something else but brought the subject up while i was there). I was a little concerned that i might not have ovulated since loosing my boys as i havent had a possitive opk test. He says that he isnt worried at all as my body may still be "recovering" and also due to the stress. (Its been 4 and a half months), He wasnt keen on doing anything except taking hormone levels at cd 21. Didnt think after that long my body would still be recovering! I am getting a regular period. Just soo frustrating!!

So sorry for all of your losses and hope those of you waiting on AF get it soon! (Or not and get a !!)

xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 15:11 PM   30
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay109 View Post
Hi Welsh Girl and Aleeah - so sorry to hear of your losses Such a hard thing to go though, but it is nice to be able to talk to other people who understand.

Nina - did you get any info from your doctor?

AF got me yesterday, 31 days after D&C - I've got way more cramps than I normally do...maybe that's normal after M/C? In any case, there were some tears, but feeling much more positive today and trying to look at this as a fresh start.
My friend said her first AF after MC was terrible and really painful.

On the plus side, here's to a new cycle for you xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
29 06 , af , cd31 , m c , waiting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO