Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:36 AM   41
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082

FMU and SMU


Pics coming up, I don't know how to add more than one to same post so excuse me lol!

Upside down lol!



Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (31.1 KB, 25 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:37 AM   42
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082

OPK FMU and SMU


OPKs



Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (29.5 KB, 9 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:50 AM   43
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPKs
Your OPK's are definitely getting colour in them, can't see the indent on the other tests, probably easier to see it in person rather than a pic.

I'd baby dance away if you're trying, as someone else told me you could miss the OPK's changing to a strong colour unless you do them twice a day. I'm new to all the charting, OPK, CM stuff though. Oh how miscarriages take away the innocence of conceiving don't they!?

GL xx

P.S: Wow, your children are gorgeous, I just want to squeeze their little cheeks!!
WelshGirl, your little one's ssssooooo cute too!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:58 AM   44
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPKs
Your OPK's are definitely getting colour in them, can't see the indent on the other tests, probably easier to see it in person rather than a pic.

I'd baby dance away if you're trying, as someone else told me you could miss the OPK's changing to a strong colour unless you do them twice a day. I'm new to all the charting, OPK, CM stuff though. Oh how miscarriages take away the innocence of conceiving don't they!?

GL xx

P.S: Wow, your children are gorgeous, I just want to squeeze their little cheeks!!
WelshGirl, your little one's ssssooooo cute too!!!
I don't know anything about them either really. The first OPK I ever took was 3 weeks after my miscarriage cos I thought I might be Oing.

I've got loads so can see what happens with them in the interests of science.

Both the HPTs have indents IRL but I don't see it on the pictures either.

Haha thanks, I think they are gorgeous too but I'm biased lol xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 06:13 AM   45
tinypunkee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 61

Day 32


and.... NOTHING....

a big empty circle on my Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK....all empty circles since last weeks Smiley.

2 weeks since my levels reached 0.

UGH - I wonder what's going on!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 06:37 AM   46
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinypunkee View Post
and.... NOTHING....

a big empty circle on my Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK....all empty circles since last weeks Smiley.

2 weeks since my levels reached 0.

UGH - I wonder what's going on!!!
It's a killer hun



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM   47
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 705

Finally, something...!!


OK so it's not the witch and it's not a BFP but IT IS a positive OPK! My first one EVER! This is more than a milestone, it's a lifetime achievement, I feel I should be throwing a party, CD46 and here it is:



Attached Images
File Type: jpg Positive OPK!.jpg (30.6 KB, 11 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:41 AM   48
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
OK so it's not the witch and it's not a BFP but IT IS a positive OPK! My first one EVER! This is more than a milestone, it's a lifetime achievement, I feel I should be throwing a party, CD46 and here it is:
They show up positive when you are pregnant too!

I've done another OPK and it's darker again



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM   49
Lindsay109
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 717
Nat, I can see something faint on the HPT that's on the top in the picture - hopefully it's the start of a BFB!!

Tiny - maybe you're in your 2 week wait? Here's to hoping for good news for you Have you been trying before AF?

Aleeah - hooray for a positive opk!! That's definitely progress in the right direction

As for me this is probably the worst AF I have ever had! Ouch!! Got really heavy last night, so much so I was getting worried... but seems to be slowing down now so fingers crossed it stays this way.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 16:26 PM   50
tinypunkee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 61
Lindsay -

Looking at the calendar now....

I have been trying since the bleeding stopped 18 days after the D&C....

My levels returned to "around zero" at 24 days after and I got a positive OPK (and a lot of cramps) 28 days after.

Now every test I take is negative and still no AF....

I think the ladies with the continuously darker OPK tests will have BFPs very soon!!!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
29 06 , af , cd31 , m c , waiting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO