Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 16:44 PM   51
x_WelshGirl_x
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N. Wales
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPKs
Your OPK's are definitely getting colour in them, can't see the indent on the other tests, probably easier to see it in person rather than a pic.

I'd baby dance away if you're trying, as someone else told me you could miss the OPK's changing to a strong colour unless you do them twice a day. I'm new to all the charting, OPK, CM stuff though. Oh how miscarriages take away the innocence of conceiving don't they!?

GL xx

P.S: Wow, your children are gorgeous, I just want to squeeze their little cheeks!!
WelshGirl, your little one's ssssooooo cute too!!!

Aww thank you. He won baby of the year competition last year in our local newspaper

Well looks like my bleeding has almost stopped now (you watch now I've said that it will be heavier tonight), so ill just be waiting for af to arrive now, i have to take a pregnancy test on sunday so fingers crossed its negative. hopefully after our holiday I can work to put Alex into his own bed which gives me and OH some private time!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:31 AM   52
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082

Day 35


OPK positive today.

No sign of AF still



Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (11.3 KB, 8 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:33 AM   53
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_WelshGirl_x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPKs
Your OPK's are definitely getting colour in them, can't see the indent on the other tests, probably easier to see it in person rather than a pic.

I'd baby dance away if you're trying, as someone else told me you could miss the OPK's changing to a strong colour unless you do them twice a day. I'm new to all the charting, OPK, CM stuff though. Oh how miscarriages take away the innocence of conceiving don't they!?

GL xx

P.S: Wow, your children are gorgeous, I just want to squeeze their little cheeks!!
WelshGirl, your little one's ssssooooo cute too!!!

Aww thank you. He won baby of the year competition last year in our local newspaper

Well looks like my bleeding has almost stopped now (you watch now I've said that it will be heavier tonight), so ill just be waiting for af to arrive now, i have to take a pregnancy test on sunday so fingers crossed its negative. hopefully after our holiday I can work to put Alex into his own bed which gives me and OH some private time!
He's so gorgeous, I'm not surprised he won a baby competition! Fingers and toes crossed for you, mine went negative quite quickly, hoping yours do too.

And private time sounds like a winner to get into the baby dancing mood xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:37 AM   54
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPK positive today.

No sign of AF still
This is good though! So get onto baby dancing or could mean... a BFP?? What's your cm like? I know I'm not pregnant (yet! Pays to be optimistic!) as I did a test last week and it was glaringly negative, and my cm definitely shows I'm ovulating, the tests keep coming positive now.

Fingers crossed, my advice baby dance so you catch the egg if it's there. And do some more ovulation tests today and tomorrow etc to see if the line fades or not, if not then maybe do a FRER pregnancy test??

xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:38 AM   55
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
I took 3 weeks to test negative WG.


I'll be hoping for you xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:45 AM   56
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPK positive today.

No sign of AF still
This is good though! So get onto baby dancing or could mean... a BFP?? What's your cm like? I know I'm not pregnant (yet! Pays to be optimistic!) as I did a test last week and it was glaringly negative, and my cm definitely shows I'm ovulating, the tests keep coming positive now.

Fingers crossed, my advice baby dance so you catch the egg if it's there. And do some more ovulation tests today and tomorrow etc to see if the line fades or not, if not then maybe do a FRER pregnancy test??

xxx

I think I'll try a little bd later. We've never DTD just for the purposes of TTC and I like it that way. Seems more romantic

I'll follow your advice and POAS more today and tomorrow. CM is kinda sticky (tmi) it's not fertile cm and its not pregnant lotiony and its not pre-AF dry either. Just to add to the confusion haha!

I was bfn until 12 dpo with my last pregnancy. I was bfn with fmu and BFP at around 2 pm. If the OPK keeps getting darker and I get a hint of something on an IC I'll do a FRER.

Yay for ovulating, go go xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   57
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082

POASaholic!


OPK even darker!

Um. Don't want to get my hopes up but am starting to wonder now!

CM is yellowy which I had in my previous pregnancy xx



Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (9.4 KB, 3 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM   58
Aleeah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPK even darker!

Um. Don't want to get my hopes up but am starting to wonder now!

CM is yellowy which I had in my previous pregnancy xx
EXCITING!!! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Are you doing the IC's with FMU? Can't wait for your update tomorrow.

Your cm sounds good, mine moved between creamy and sticky with the last BFP. Especially sounds good as you had positive OPK's a few weeks ago.

Keep us posted xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM   59
Nat0609
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat0609 View Post
OPK even darker!

Um. Don't want to get my hopes up but am starting to wonder now!

CM is yellowy which I had in my previous pregnancy xx
EXCITING!!! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Are you doing the IC's with FMU? Can't wait for your update tomorrow.

Your cm sounds good, mine moved between creamy and sticky with the last BFP. Especially sounds good as you had positive OPK's a few weeks ago.

Keep us posted xxx
SMU onwards. I didn't have good results with FMU last time. Plus I understand you shouldn't use FMU for OPKs.

If I o'd when I think I did, and if I follow the same pattern as before, I won't get a pos HPT until Friday at the earliest. I was bfn until 15 dpo with Jacob and bfn until the afternoon of 12 dpo last time xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 13:54 PM   60
crysshae
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,405
Hello everyone, I first would like to say I'm so sorry for your losses and that any of us would need to be on a thread titled as this one is. I had a MC that started 6/17, and I am now waiting on AF to try again. Good luck to all of you. I hope we all get our take home babies very soon.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO