Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 04:57 AM   561
BabyBrain80
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 716
Thanks ladies, Edd looks like 21st March, line is a bit darker, think I'm around 13dpo but I haven't kept track recently and only going on some right sided pain that I noticed. Still in shock, I was coming to terms with things and thinking about the future and here we have this little surprise!! Taking one day at a time though.

Hope you are feeling better Poppie xx

Got my fingers crossed for you all



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 16:23 PM   562
PeanutWhereRU
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 482
Omg!! What an amazing surprise it's so great to see another bfp! I'm so happy for you. I hope everything goes well xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 16:23 PM   563
PeanutWhereRU
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 482
W8ting congrats for passing the 6 week mark. How are you feeling?



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 16:27 PM   564
PeanutWhereRU
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 482
Poppie i think I am post ov day 1 or 2. Let's do this together! Although I am not holding hope as we haven't stuck to regular bd so I won't be too gutted to see AF in 2 weeks! I think I either have something wrong with me or a very positive ovulation as I was nearly bending over in pain most of Saturday!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 17:27 PM   565
Poppiebug
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutWhereRU View Post
Poppie i think I am post ov day 1 or 2. Let's do this together! Although I am not holding hope as we haven't stuck to regular bd so I won't be too gutted to see AF in 2 weeks! I think I either have something wrong with me or a very positive ovulation as I was nearly bending over in pain most of Saturday!
Oh I hope it was ovulation for you. Fingers crossed for us both then!!

5dpo here today, nothing to report really other than finally feeling much better with my other cold / flu thing whatever it was. I'm going to hold off testing until monday, which would be 10dpo if I can. I'm busy on the weekend, a night away in the city so hopefully that'll keep me distracted.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 10th, 2018, 20:38 PM   566
imready4it
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 159
Congratulations Babybrain!!!! So happy for you!!! Praying you have a sticky bean! 😀

I知 24wks now and can稚 believe it!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2018, 00:55 AM   567
W8tingforbaby
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 117
I’m feeling good. I’ll be 12 weeks on Thursday and as of a few weeks ago baby was measuring a week ahead. I go for all my 12 week scan and labs on Monday. Kinda surreal still at this point and definitely can’t believe I’m almost out of the first trimester. Fingers crossed for u all and hope you see ur bfp soon too!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2018, 19:33 PM   568
TryinginMi
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBrain80 View Post
Thanks ladies, Edd looks like 21st March, line is a bit darker, think I'm around 13dpo but I haven't kept track recently and only going on some right sided pain that I noticed. Still in shock, I was coming to terms with things and thinking about the future and here we have this little surprise!! Taking one day at a time though.

Hope you are feeling better Poppie xx

Got my fingers crossed for you all
Congrats babybrain, im kind of partial to that date its my sons birthday, next year he will be 14. I goes by so fast. But I'm very excited for you congrats again



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2018, 19:57 PM   569
imready4it
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by W8tingforbaby View Post
I知 feeling good. I値l be 12 weeks on Thursday and as of a few weeks ago baby was measuring a week ahead. I go for all my 12 week scan and labs on Monday. Kinda surreal still at this point and definitely can稚 believe I知 almost out of the first trimester. Fingers crossed for u all and hope you see ur bfp soon too!!
So happy everything is going good for you!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 13th, 2018, 15:08 PM   570
PeanutWhereRU
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by W8tingforbaby View Post
I知 feeling good. I値l be 12 weeks on Thursday and as of a few weeks ago baby was measuring a week ahead. I go for all my 12 week scan and labs on Monday. Kinda surreal still at this point and definitely can稚 believe I知 almost out of the first trimester. Fingers crossed for u all and hope you see ur bfp soon too!!
Wow time flies!!! I just remember you announcing your pregnancy. Are you having any preg symptoms or cravings?



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies , mc , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO