Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 06:41 AM   1
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277

Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(


Hi all
Had a chemical on 10th-12th april
Now on cd19 and still no positive opk
Anyone else in a similar situation?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM   2
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277
Anyone?
Going crazy waiting to O here :0(



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 16:58 PM   3
lch28
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,280
Well, I am in a similar boat. I did not have a chemical pregnancy, but I had a 2nd trimester loss at 23w6d on February 28th. I am on CD 13, still no positive opk. I know it is kind of early, but I used to ovulate CD 10.. so i am just really freaked out I wont ovulate this month. It is such an awful feeling as we just want to be pregnant again. I am going crazy as well, but we just need to remember that of course we will ovulate again. good luck and lots of baby dust



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:03 AM   4
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by lch28 View Post
Well, I am in a similar boat. I did not have a chemical pregnancy, but I had a 2nd trimester loss at 23w6d on February 28th. I am on CD 13, still no positive opk. I know it is kind of early, but I used to ovulate CD 10.. so i am just really freaked out I wont ovulate this month. It is such an awful feeling as we just want to be pregnant again. I am going crazy as well, but we just need to remember that of course we will ovulate again. good luck and lots of baby dust
So sorry for your loss
I usually ovulate on cd 18 and i have been on the day for the past few months, so im really stressing myself out now thinking im not going to at all this cycle, and you're def right about really wanting to be pregnant again.
I have read that it can be delayed by a week or two after a chemical/mc ..just didnt think it would for me.
Did you have AF on time last month?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM   5
moter98
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,394
Me! I am on cd13 after chemical and no positive opk yet. I always have a +opk by cd13 or earlier. Has me slightly worried I won't even ov at all this cycle.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:38 AM   6
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by moter98 View Post
Me! I am on cd13 after chemical and no positive opk yet. I always have a +opk by cd13 or earlier. Has me slightly worried I won't even ov at all this cycle.
hi
I was really worried i wasnt going to O too but i got a +opk last night and this morning, cd 20 and 21 which is about 4 days late for me
Just got to wait for the temp rise now to confirm
Fingers xd for u now too



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM   7
moter98
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,394
Hey, I got one last night too! Only we did not bd due to some health problems that came up. Looks like I'm gonna need a strong antibiotic and didn't want to risk any harm to a baby should I get pregant. I suppose it's still possible to get a bfp since we bd last sat, but I thought it best we wait. It sucks, but there is always next month. And at least I know I'm ovulating again!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2012, 17:03 PM   8
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by moter98 View Post
Hey, I got one last night too! Only we did not bd due to some health problems that came up. Looks like I'm gonna need a strong antibiotic and didn't want to risk any harm to a baby should I get pregant. I suppose it's still possible to get a bfp since we bd last sat, but I thought it best we wait. It sucks, but there is always next month. And at least I know I'm ovulating again!
Thats a shame, hope you are better soon.
You never know the bd-ing on sat might just do it i am sure your Dr would be able to sort you a baby-friendly anti-biotic if needed
Strange that we had our + opk on same night, i think its almost like as soon as you vent about it to someone else, up it pops!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2012, 17:42 PM   9
moter98
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydays9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moter98 View Post
Hey, I got one last night too! Only we did not bd due to some health problems that came up. Looks like I'm gonna need a strong antibiotic and didn't want to risk any harm to a baby should I get pregant. I suppose it's still possible to get a bfp since we bd last sat, but I thought it best we wait. It sucks, but there is always next month. And at least I know I'm ovulating again!
Thats a shame, hope you are better soon.
You never know the bd-ing on sat might just do it i am sure your Dr would be able to sort you a baby-friendly anti-biotic if needed
Strange that we had our + opk on same night, i think its almost like as soon as you vent about it to someone else, up it pops!
hahaha! so true! just in case, i will mention to dr that we are ttc and there is a slight possibility of pregnancy. it was so hard to let this chance slip by, what with seeing that darn + opk, but what was meant to be will be i guess. and there is always next month. i see my FS next week so i have high hopes to be pregnant again soon. and hopefully will be all done with tests for awhile. between the chemical, being sick, and my tests next week, my arms will look like pin cushions, lol!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2012, 18:02 PM   10
rainydays9
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 277
I hate needles so i dont envy you at all
A break for a month may be good anyway i have read lots of posts saying that doctors have advised to wait before trying again, it cant do any harm i guess but i was just too impatient and really want to be pregnant again



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
ago anyone , chemical , waiting , weeks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO