Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 27th, 2012, 22:29 PM   41
MamaMac123
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 1,082
Welcome to Holly and sla545 baby dust to you both! Took another OPK tonight, negative again errrrrrr

My cm is still looking on the ew-ish side but no luck. Still hoping.....



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 27th, 2012, 23:03 PM   42
sla545
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 299
Fx'd for you MamaMac123!!

Well I went and bought some OPK's to use while I wait for my internet order to get here. Since I expect to ovulate in the next week or so(assuming I am going to have a normal AF cycle this go around), I figured I would start using them now twice a day, so
I can get used to what a negative line looks like and hopefully be able to tell when I am starting to get a LH Surge.

Maybe TMI, but I was finally able to chart my first CP today! So excited to find it and know what I was feeling for. Hopefully that will just be one more tool to help me along our way!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 27th, 2012, 23:23 PM   43
MamaMac123
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 1,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by sla545 View Post
Fx'd for you MamaMac123!!

Well I went and bought some OPK's to use while I wait for my internet order to get here. Since I expect to ovulate in the next week or so(assuming I am going to have a normal AF cycle this go around), I figured I would start using them now twice a day, so
I can get used to what a negative line looks like and hopefully be able to tell when I am starting to get a LH Surge.

Maybe TMI, but I was finally able to chart my first CP today! So excited to find it and know what I was feeling for. Hopefully that will just be one more tool to help me along our way!
That's cool about your CP! I've just started to try figuring that out. Tricky stuff! Such strange things we learn about about our bodies when TTC! Haha



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 27th, 2012, 23:34 PM   44
sla545
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMac123 View Post
That's cool about your CP! I've just started to try figuring that out. Tricky stuff! Such strange things we learn about about our bodies when TTC! Haha
I know! I like to think I am pretty well educated and intelligent, but honestly, I had no idea about charting until we couldn't get pregnant. With my first, we were ntnp and it happened FAST! Although, I was 20 and we were crazy in love and still in the first couple years of our relationship and BD all the time!! Im sure that helped a lot.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM   45
Emmy1987
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,364
Hi can I join??

This is our first month TTC #2, so excited but completely forgotten all about TTC lingo and what to look out for

Don't think we bd in time this month but my cycles are all over the place so who knows??

I'm not charting or anything, I'm far too lazy and unorganised to keep it up

Had a lot of cm two days after DTD last week, hoping we caught in time lol!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:29 AM   46
HollySSmith
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON, CANADA
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMac123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sla545 View Post
Fx'd for you MamaMac123!!

Well I went and bought some OPK's to use while I wait for my internet order to get here. Since I expect to ovulate in the next week or so(assuming I am going to have a normal AF cycle this go around), I figured I would start using them now twice a day, so
I can get used to what a negative line looks like and hopefully be able to tell when I am starting to get a LH Surge.

Maybe TMI, but I was finally able to chart my first CP today! So excited to find it and know what I was feeling for. Hopefully that will just be one more tool to help me along our way!
That's cool about your CP! I've just started to try figuring that out. Tricky stuff! Such strange things we learn about about our bodies when TTC! Haha
I hope you ladies O soon! I want more people with me in the 2ww!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:32 AM   47
HollySSmith
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON, CANADA
Posts: 1,398
Hi ladies! So I showed DH my chart comparison from this time and when I conceived ds...its crazy so I figured I would share. FYI the week before O on the older chart I had h1n1 so my temps were totally messed from my fever.
Is it just me or is this freaky?



Attached Images
File Type: jpg revGxnSnX.jpg (40.3 KB, 6 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:04 AM   48
kimberleyrobx
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,677
we are currently trying for baby number two!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:48 AM   49
runnergrl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,292
Welcome new ladies!! Baby all around!! Mamammac- I feel your frustration! I am ready to O too!
Holly-wow! That is totally freaky! But in an awesome way! Looks so promising!! Can't wait to see that !!!

In my news, my temp dropped this morning *whew* so it looks like I for sure didn't ovulate on CD12 after all! Stupid alcohol! I need to disregard my temps on the 26th and 27th. Still negative OPK this morning. I will take another at some point today. I really need to O tomorrow or not till late Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday! Terrible timing!!! We most definitely will BD tonight and I will sleep with my legs in the air Come on out little eggy!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM   50
HollySSmith
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON, CANADA
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnergrl View Post
Welcome new ladies!! Baby all around!! Mamammac- I feel your frustration! I am ready to O too!
Holly-wow! That is totally freaky! But in an awesome way! Looks so promising!! Can't wait to see that !!!

In my news, my temp dropped this morning *whew* so it looks like I for sure didn't ovulate on CD12 after all! Stupid alcohol! I need to disregard my temps on the 26th and 27th. Still negative OPK this morning. I will take another at some point today. I really need to O tomorrow or not till late Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday! Terrible timing!!! We most definitely will BD tonight and I will sleep with my legs in the air Come on out little eggy!!
That's good that you haven't O'd yet. Hopefully the timing works out. But really even if you O while DH is gone, it should be ok as long as you DTD tonight (sperm can survive 2-3 days). Fingers crossed for you!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
excited , join , ttc2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO