Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 23:14 PM   331
Storked
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,465
I have everything crossed for you Ready!!
It has been busy here too- moved recently CD 28 soon and will test. Gosh I hope you are pregnant!! Stay away from Ready AF!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:39 AM   332
Ready_4_This
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 18
Thanx same here for you!!!

I hope AF stays away but I'm feeling more crampy so idk!! Just know I'm sick of the disappointment do no testing till tomorrow lol. My boobs were sore a few days ago but no more...

Ahh moving!!! I hate moving...I've moved so much bc my husband was in the military but he's out now so we are finally staying put back home in Jersey! LoL

Good luck this month!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:32 PM   333
Storked
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,465
Ready, not only did we move several hours away but we had to haul it all up 3 flights of stairs. Was a nightmare!
Oh I bet you love not moving around now
Good luck to you as well- I am hoping that you get your BFP soon! And don't ever feel rushed to test- take as much time as you need. BFNs suck false BFNs suck more. Wait out that positive



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 16:05 PM   334
TWINKLES80
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storked View Post
Ready, not only did we move several hours away but we had to haul it all up 3 flights of stairs. Was a nightmare!
Oh I bet you love not moving around now
Good luck to you as well- I am hoping that you get your BFP soon! And don't ever feel rushed to test- take as much time as you need. BFNs suck false BFNs suck more. Wait out that positive
Yay! You're back! I've been Mia too.. Had my hsg today it was so painful but tubes are clear. My fsh though is a little high. Have any of you gotten tested yet?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 16:31 PM   335
Storked
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,465
Twinkles, so glad your tubes are clear but what will they do about the high FSH levels? Would Clomid help?
No testing here yet- bet I would be forced to wait 6 more months.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 16:50 PM   336
TWINKLES80
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storked View Post
Twinkles, so glad your tubes are clear but what will they do about the high FSH levels? Would Clomid help?
No testing here yet- bet I would be forced to wait 6 more months.
Hi honey: I guess it depends on your age? Mine is borderline high but I'm waiting for another test result and hopefully it will be a better indicator. I'm discouraged at the moment. But at least I know why it's harder for us? The unknown part was the hardest for me. It's allowing me to let go a little, but still worried of course.

Dh is perfect so at least we have that going for us.

Not sure about clomid because quantity is not my issue quality is at least that's what all my googling is getting me.

Have you moved?

Honestly, we're about 7 months TTC I didn't wait a year. But that's just me



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 22:35 PM   337
Storked
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,465
Twinkles, how did you get them to test you before a year? I may need to look into that for sure. Oh and yep I moved to Houston
Anything that they can do to possibly improve the quality? Hopefully your test will make things a lot more hopeful sounding and so glad that you have a wonderful DH.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:28 AM   338
Ready_4_This
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 18
The evil witch showedup yesterday afternoon....guess it's not my month.

I'm not too familiar will all the infertility tests but I know when I went to the gyno in August she did some blood work to ck fertility. Those came back good. She also gave me Ann rx for vaginal ultra sounds to ck my tubes and see if they're ant blockages. At that point I told her we were off and in for about a year and age said she would test me bc I told her I'm not getting any younger!! LoL just turned 31....
I never got the ultra.sounds don't but I want.to. And get my husband ckd.

Moving is painful!!! Glad it's all over for u! I moved in Feb and I still have some random boxes to go thru lol

When do u test??? Hoping for a bfp!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM   339
Storked
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,465
Ready, have kind of tested already on Internet cheapies. Think I saw lines but could e bad tests so just waiting this one out. I need something besides a squinted before getting hopes up.
Do we ever fully unpack from a move?
BOO on the witch showing up! I will show her not to mess with my buds!
I am so glad your doctor didn't hesitate to offer testing. Hope you conceive naturally very, very soon! Do you try and tricks to try and help your odds? I just use pre-seed lube these days but saw some sort of pills called ovaboost that maybe I will try



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 15:14 PM   340
TWINKLES80
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready_4_This View Post
The evil witch showedup yesterday afternoon....guess it's not my month.

I'm not too familiar will all the infertility tests but I know when I went to the gyno in August she did some blood work to ck fertility. Those came back good. She also gave me Ann rx for vaginal ultra sounds to ck my tubes and see if they're ant blockages. At that point I told her we were off and in for about a year and age said she would test me bc I told her I'm not getting any younger!! LoL just turned 31....
I never got the ultra.sounds don't but I want.to. And get my husband ckd.

Moving is painful!!! Glad it's all over for u! I moved in Feb and I still have some random boxes to go thru lol

When do u test??? Hoping for a bfp!!
Boo ready lets hope we have a Xmas baby



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO