Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 13:19 PM   1451
aknqtpie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 7,226
I hate nurses/medical receptionists with self righteous attitudes. I swear, it seems like they have never been through anything in their lives, and show no compassion to those who do.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 13:51 PM   1452
s_love
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,125
I know. I got flustered. I mean all the doctor said to yesterday evening when she called was "Call tomorrow when the schedulers are back and tell them you're on your period. Tell them to schedule you for a SIS." Thats it... I told her that and she was just like "Uh-huh".... like put yourself in my position lady, I have no idea what this stuff is and I cant read the doctors mind... Im just telling you what she told me. Well anyway its scheduled for Dec. 17 @ 9:30.

Has anyone had a SIS?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 14:44 PM   1453
sadangel777
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,124
Wow, what a biyatch. I hate when they get rude with people like us who don't need the additional stress. Grrrrr.

I don't know what an SIS is -- but I hope it goes well.

I can't believe she acted like that, like you said, as if you *want* all these procedures. Maybe she thinks they're fun?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 14:47 PM   1454
Chris_25
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,277
Hi girls drinking is fine actually it might help! we always hear those stories. My gyno doctor told me to have wine and relax myself lol

love- I hate nasty people it's true like akn said have some damn compassion sheesh! They should be counting their lucky stars they aren't in our shoes. Glad you got your appointment though. I have never had that test done before what exactly do they do?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 14:49 PM   1455
Chris_25
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadangel777 View Post
Wow, what a biyatch. I hate when they get rude with people like us who don't need the additional stress. Grrrrr.

I don't know what an SIS is -- but I hope it goes well.

I can't believe she acted like that, like you said, as if you *want* all these procedures. Maybe she thinks they're fun?

lol yea, they are as fun as a heart attack. These freakin people need a slap in the head!

Angel- I see in your signature you wrote that you took Gonal-F as a trigger? I'm confused though because Gonal-F isn't a trigger shot. I'm doing Gonal-F injections for a week now instead of the femara and the trigger shot is the Ovidrel.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 16:09 PM   1456
sadangel777
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,124
Hrm ... I had a trigger shot that the dr administered once after my follicles were big enough; I thought it was called Gonal-F but I must be mistaken! I never gave myself any injections throughout the month, just took the Clomid.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 16:39 PM   1457
Chris_25
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadangel777 View Post
Hrm ... I had a trigger shot that the dr administered once after my follicles were big enough; I thought it was called Gonal-F but I must be mistaken! I never gave myself any injections throughout the month, just took the Clomid.
Oh ok it must be called something else, because the gonal F helps you produce follicles. Ah I just gave myself another injection on the right side of my belly this time an it hurt so much more than my left



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 20:23 PM   1458
Coolstar
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 948
lol I agree with Chris that rude people do need a slap in the head .I am glad love that you got the appointment.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 22:17 PM   1459
s_love
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,125
SIS is apparently a saline sonogram or something... Same technique as HSG except they catheter is smaller(?) read that online.. And they don't give any meds or antibiotics. Its a sonogram and not an xray... but thats the only difference. But they are doing it because if it was an air bubble, or scar tissue, or a polyp that was blocking my left tube they will be able to tell... So we can find out once and for all if I have a freaking tube or not!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM   1460
Chris_25
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_love View Post
SIS is apparently a saline sonogram or something... Same technique as HSG except they catheter is smaller(?) read that online.. And they don't give any meds or antibiotics. Its a sonogram and not an xray... but thats the only difference. But they are doing it because if it was an air bubble, or scar tissue, or a polyp that was blocking my left tube they will be able to tell... So we can find out once and for all if I have a freaking tube or not!
Sheesh what an annoying process! I will pray for you



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
losing , mind

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO