Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:47 PM   1321
ElleT613
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 587
Sorry Baby1

Congrats Vietmamsie--- FX for a H&H 9months

AFM. Just got back from my first appointment with our RE. I am getting a saline ultrasound done tomorrow and if everything looks clear he will do a trigger shot with an IUI this cycle. Wow. Crazy. Certainly never how I envisioned getting pregnant but whatever works, right?! Please keep your FX for me that my u/s is clear tomorrow and tubes are open! Thanks ladies.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 19:35 PM   1322
aknqtpie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 6,808
Fx'd for you Elle!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 00:03 AM   1323
kerrbear7183
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jary View Post
So sorry baby1

Things are going well kerrbear. Baby is wriggling about (kicks are reaching my ribs now so will not be long before they start hurting I'm sure lol) how's your pregnancy going??


Vietmamsie big congrats on your BFP! FX'd for you that this is a sticky bean!
Glad everything's good! I can't wait to feel movements. Things are going good so far. My breasts aren't quite as tender as before, but I still have the daily nausea and heartburn. Hoping that will get better soon.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 00:04 AM   1324
kerrbear7183
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleT613 View Post
Sorry Baby1

Congrats Vietmamsie--- FX for a H&H 9months

AFM. Just got back from my first appointment with our RE. I am getting a saline ultrasound done tomorrow and if everything looks clear he will do a trigger shot with an IUI this cycle. Wow. Crazy. Certainly never how I envisioned getting pregnant but whatever works, right?! Please keep your FX for me that my u/s is clear tomorrow and tubes are open! Thanks ladies.

Good luck! I'm keeping my FXd and will be checking back for your update.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:41 AM   1325
baby1wanted
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,282
Hi ladies
Thanks for all your thoughts, the mc was confirmed yesterday when I got repeat HCG - they're dropping rapidly and already down to 58 which I'm grateful for.
DH and I are devastated but we're getting a huge amount of support from friends and family and we're ready to start TTC again as soon as my bleeding settles down
Hope everyone else is doing ok?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:03 PM   1326
vietmamsie
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,142
Had my ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 3 days.... baby was only measuring 6 weeks 5 days, no heart beat. looks like the fetus never developed properly. Having it removed on Saturday. They said we can ttc again in three months. I think we'll start trying once I get my first period after this whole ordeal. this is my third loss since we started ttc. And it's my birthday.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:50 PM   1327
kerrbear7183
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby1wanted View Post
Hi ladies
Thanks for all your thoughts, the mc was confirmed yesterday when I got repeat HCG - they're dropping rapidly and already down to 58 which I'm grateful for.
DH and I are devastated but we're getting a huge amount of support from friends and family and we're ready to start TTC again as soon as my bleeding settles down
Hope everyone else is doing ok?

I'm glad things are going quickly. My MC went very fast which made it easier to get over and move on. We weren't TTC at the time though. I'm glad to hear you and your DH have a lot of support. You know we're always here for you, too!


Quote:
Originally Posted by vietmamsie View Post
Had my ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 3 days.... baby was only measuring 6 weeks 5 days, no heart beat. looks like the fetus never developed properly. Having it removed on Saturday. They said we can ttc again in three months. I think we'll start trying once I get my first period after this whole ordeal. this is my third loss since we started ttc. And it's my birthday.

I'm so sorry! That's pretty much what happened with my miscarriage a few years ago. Even though it may not help, I'll still wish you a happy birthday.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:56 AM   1328
baby1wanted
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,282
So sorry Vietmamsie



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 13:15 PM   1329
Jary
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dorset, England
Posts: 1,378
So sorry Vietmamsie!!!! Really thought this would be it for you. Will keep positive thoughts that the next BFP is the one that results in a beautiful baby.

Kerrbear I'm not missing the nausea! Mine stopped completely at about 16 weeks. Now I get heartburn and OMG the pain in my hips has been horrendous! Its settled but still very uncomfortable and struggling to sleep.
Baby gave us a scare as hb dropped when I was listening to my Doppler but seen mw and all is well.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 14:03 PM   1330
ashybug
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 527
I am testing tomorrow with a frer I wasn't going to come back to this as I was pretty devastated after my MC. BUT! I'm on CD 51 and I am fairly confident that I may be pregnant again. I am going to go in for blood work on Monday Hopefully it's that and the weird full feeling in my uterine area (sorry tmi!) isn't something to do with the MC...we'll see! How long are cycles normally following a MC?



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
calendar , testing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO