Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:05 AM   41
Mexx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeCottage View Post
Congratulations Geme :-)

Finally entering my fertile period... DTD last night, and again tomorrow, sat and sun so fXed for this month!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xx
Good luck.
Just entered mine as well - feeling like this month could be the lucky one.... not sure why but feel a lot calmer than normal with being off work.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we both have good news

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:26 AM   42
CakeCottage
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 2,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeCottage View Post
Congratulations Geme :-)

Finally entering my fertile period... DTD last night, and again tomorrow, sat and sun so fXed for this month!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xx
Good luck.
Just entered mine as well - feeling like this month could be the lucky one.... not sure why but feel a lot calmer than normal with being off work.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we both have good news

xx
Good luck to you too hunni, fingers crossed!!
I'm just going to stay optimistic! If it happens it happens!
OH is the one who is getting himself a bit worked up about how much or little (sorry tmi) semen he is putting there!!
X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:16 AM   43
Weffles
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK, West Yorkshire
Posts: 28
OMG Im soo tired today and barely concentrating at work Im 5 dpo today and starting to feel restless - why do these days drag...! Stupidly i started whitening my teeth 3 weeks ago and just finishing my treatment but my teeth are so sensitive and achey today and i just want ibuprofen but im thinking i probably shouldn't? Any thoughts on this ladies?

Do we still have just 1 bfp so far?

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:21 AM   44
aknqtpie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 7,367
You can take tylenol.. it is depressing. Advil is my drug of choice...



 
Status: Online
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:34 AM   45
Weffles
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK, West Yorkshire
Posts: 28
Ooh i don't think we have Advil or tylenol in the UK - I just had to google them to see what they were! I think paracetamol is probably our equivalent!? Gonna have to take some as im getting a bit moody because of the aching!

x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:49 AM   46
s_love
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,125
I went to the doctor yesterday, turns out I have a sinus infection... I did a bit of arguing with my doctor over meds as Im scared to take anything that would be harmful to a baby... even though Im not pregnant. (In my mind I kept thinking, my chart is showing that I OVed and I know we BDed on those nights...IF I am I dont want to mess this up!) Needless to say, my GP now thinks Im a nutcase.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM   47
Heather.1987
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 977
Well woke up with an AWFUL headache and have been throwing up....Maybe I actually O'd a week earlier than expected? IDK. Im so confused. I should be Oing this week, but havent gotton a positive OPK test, and starting to get PG symptoms this week....at least we have been BD at least every other day since my period stopped.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:59 AM   48
Mexx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather.1987 View Post
Well woke up with an AWFUL headache and have been throwing up....Maybe I actually O'd a week earlier than expected? IDK. Im so confused. I should be Oing this week, but havent gotton a positive OPK test, and starting to get PG symptoms this week....at least we have been BD at least every other day since my period stopped.
Good luck! Positive signs x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM   49
Flyons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 92
@Tankscookies- you are a rock star! If I could, I would bake you a



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM   50
TanksCookies
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyons View Post
@Tankscookies- you are a rock star! If I could, I would bake you a
Awe! You ae so sweet! I like cake!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
calendar , testing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO