Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 19:03 PM   2871
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by athena87 View Post
So I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy. I've had huge clots for the past 2 days and they are so large I can feel them coming out there has been some tissue too. I know the wondfo was positive so I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Cjgirl I know how you feel, I want to block every single pregnant person on my feed. Especially these stupid young girls that want to bitch about their baby daddy's. Are you sure you want to give up on trying?

Nlb good luck with your appt. fingers and toes crossed for you.

Misscalais I hope you get to feeling better and they get you all sorted out.

Dragonfly how are you? How is that sweet baby girl and her precious big sis?
I was like that after my chemical all clotty and heavy bleeding. It's not nice, hope you're ok



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 23:59 PM   2872
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Just a little update from me, had my NT scan today, yay, anyways bub looks ok he/she was being really naughty and wouldn't get in the right position to check the bit they need to. Had to go in there three times, some lollies worked in getting bub to roll over but still only got a quick check as bub moved back. It was in like a crouching/praying position most of the time lol and because my uterus is retroverted it made it even harder to check. At one point it was standing up straight in there lol HB was 159 BPM



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:02 AM   2873
nlb
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 572
Misscalais that is wonderful . I am so happy everything went well.

AFM my checkup went good. They did an ultrasound the dr said my overies look good lots of folicals in them. He said about 20 in each side. He also did a exam. I will have to go back when Af shows to get Labs taken. And I have to go back in two weeks for then to insert a dye into my cervix to make sure the Fallopian tubes are not blocked. My husband got his labs taken and goes back next Tuesday for a semen test.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 19:55 PM   2874
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlb View Post
Misscalais that is wonderful . I am so happy everything went well.

AFM my checkup went good. They did an ultrasound the dr said my overies look good lots of folicals in them. He said about 20 in each side. He also did a exam. I will have to go back when Af shows to get Labs taken. And I have to go back in two weeks for then to insert a dye into my cervix to make sure the Fallopian tubes are not blocked. My husband got his labs taken and goes back next Tuesday for a semen test.
Thanks Hun
Sounds like your appointment went really well and I hope you guys get some answers soon, hopefully all is well



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 21:49 PM   2875
CJGirl
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by athena87 View Post
So I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy. I've had huge clots for the past 2 days and they are so large I can feel them coming out there has been some tissue too. I know the wondfo was positive so I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Cjgirl I know how you feel, I want to block every single pregnant person on my feed. Especially these stupid young girls that want to bitch about their baby daddy's. Are you sure you want to give up on trying?

Nlb good luck with your appt. fingers and toes crossed for you.

Misscalais I hope you get to feeling better and they get you all sorted out.

Dragonfly how are you? How is that sweet baby girl and her precious big sis?
I'm so sorry athena. I answered your question to me without saying a thing about what you said before it. Sorry for my moment of being totally self absorbed. I am sorry about the chemical and all the clots I hope things straighten out quickly



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 21:52 PM   2876
CJGirl
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 824
nlb, it sounds like your appointment went great! I hope all of the other tests come back good. I looked at the video of the Polar Express on FB and it looks awesome! The one in Grapevine is no where near as good and it is called the North Pole Express, but still has some Polar Express type things. I wish we could go and ride it, but I'm not sure we can swing it. I know y'all are going to have a great time!

Misscalais, when I saw your sonogram on FB I almost cried! It was so wonderful to see!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 13:29 PM   2877
athena87
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 696
Misscalais I'm so excited for you!!

Nlb glad your appt went so well.

Cjgirl don't worry about it, it's ok. Thank you

Afm- this is my last cycle of Clomid. My last day was Wednesday, I thought switch it up and try CDs 1-5 this cycle. If I don't get pregnant, I may try a new doctor that a friend recommended. I'm also doing a relaxed approach to this cycle. Once I confirm ov I will stop temping and just go with it.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 13:41 PM   2878
nlb
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 572
Athena be carful taking the clomid to early. Although you will release more eggs and it makes it easier to get pregnant. A lot of the times the eggs are not mature enough to complete a pregnancy. Which will result in a mc. Have you tried a fertility clinic? I just don't want you to get hurt or have another mc. I am preying for you.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 21:32 PM   2879
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGirl View Post
nlb, it sounds like your appointment went great! I hope all of the other tests come back good. I looked at the video of the Polar Express on FB and it looks awesome! The one in Grapevine is no where near as good and it is called the North Pole Express, but still has some Polar Express type things. I wish we could go and ride it, but I'm not sure we can swing it. I know y'all are going to have a great time!

Misscalais, when I saw your sonogram on FB I almost cried! It was so wonderful to see!
Thank you cheeky little thing just would not roll over and lay down. I don't think my uterus looks very comfy lol! He/she waved to us a few times was very cute. I never had a scan at this time with my boys so was 1st time seeing baby like that



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 21:34 PM   2880
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by athena87 View Post
Misscalais I'm so excited for you!!

Nlb glad your appt went so well.

Cjgirl don't worry about it, it's ok. Thank you

Afm- this is my last cycle of Clomid. My last day was Wednesday, I thought switch it up and try CDs 1-5 this cycle. If I don't get pregnant, I may try a new doctor that a friend recommended. I'm also doing a relaxed approach to this cycle. Once I confirm ov I will stop temping and just go with it.
Thanks Hun
Fingers crossed tight for you! Sounds like a good plan to me although I'm not sure how clomid works so can't really comment on that



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
month , ttc2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO