Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM   71
Misskitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: A teeny tiny village in Suffolk
Posts: 389
I had 7 days of highs before today (and about 5 days of Lows before that i think!)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:33 AM   72
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misskitty View Post
I had 7 days of highs before today (and about 5 days of Lows before that i think!)
thanks for replying Miss Kitty! I really hope you get f x'd x x



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:09 AM   73
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
well ladies, what are your little "buddies" saying today - mine is still high! Day 17 today. Hoping it will switch soon but not obsessing, month one is the "getting to know you month" so have taken a massive chill pill, LOL!

How are you guys? x x



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:22 AM   74
Misskitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: A teeny tiny village in Suffolk
Posts: 389
Yay! Second peak day today!

Boo! got CD 21 blood tests tomorrow and i know the levels will come back low as i'm only just ovulating now.

How long you been high for now freefalling? Look on the brightside, at least you haven't had all lows, that's gotta be a good sign. Do you know roughly when you usually ovulate?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:30 AM   75
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misskitty View Post
Yay! Second peak day today!

Boo! got CD 21 blood tests tomorrow and i know the levels will come back low as i'm only just ovulating now.

How long you been high for now freefalling? Look on the brightside, at least you haven't had all lows, that's gotta be a good sign. Do you know roughly when you usually ovulate?
Oh wicked, 2 peaks, whoo hoo! I really hope this is your month

Why do you get CD21 blood tests? I am so uneducted in this ttc malarky! LOL

I've been high since day 6, so 11 days now on the trot. I have noticed that the blue line on the stick is brighter some days than others - does this mean anything?? I know, least i am not constantly low, that would be worse but i was so excited to see it move that now its just disappointing! I wanna see that top light with the little egg light up! I'm not sure when i ovulate, from reading on here i have been making notes, temp is def down and CM has stopped, tmi! Will be glad to get to month 2, gosh i should like a spoiled BRAT



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:43 AM   76
Misskitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: A teeny tiny village in Suffolk
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefalling View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misskitty View Post
Yay! Second peak day today!

Boo! got CD 21 blood tests tomorrow and i know the levels will come back low as i'm only just ovulating now.

How long you been high for now freefalling? Look on the brightside, at least you haven't had all lows, that's gotta be a good sign. Do you know roughly when you usually ovulate?
Oh wicked, 2 peaks, whoo hoo! I really hope this is your month

Why do you get CD21 blood tests? I am so uneducted in this ttc malarky! LOL

I've been high since day 6, so 11 days now on the trot. I have noticed that the blue line on the stick is brighter some days than others - does this mean anything?? I know, least i am not constantly low, that would be worse but i was so excited to see it move that now its just disappointing! I wanna see that top light with the little egg light up! I'm not sure when i ovulate, from reading on here i have been making notes, temp is def down and CM has stopped, tmi! Will be glad to get to month 2, gosh i should like a spoiled BRAT

Sometimes i think it would be best if i was still 'uneducated' on all the TTC stuff!

There are 2 blood tests to check hormone levels (we've been trying for about 11mths). The first between cycle day 2-5 to check FSH levels to make sure that you've got a good supply of eggs, the second should be about 7 days after you Ov (CD21 for average peeps, which i usually am!) to check progesterone levels to make sure that you have ovulated and the levels are high enough to maintain a pregnancy (if there was one).

I've had the first lot which were all fine, usually i ov around CD13-15 so 21 day bloods should have been about right for me, but for some reason this month i haven't Ov til about now (CD20). I'm not too worried though, i've been charting my temps for a few months now and i'm pretty sure that i do Ov.

I reckon my body's been so busy remembering to pee on sticks and take temps etc it just forgot it was 'sposed to be ovulating last week!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:08 AM   77
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misskitty View Post
Sometimes i think it would be best if i was still 'uneducated' on all the TTC stuff!

There are 2 blood tests to check hormone levels (we've been trying for about 11mths). The first between cycle day 2-5 to check FSH levels to make sure that you've got a good supply of eggs, the second should be about 7 days after you Ov (CD21 for average peeps, which i usually am!) to check progesterone levels to make sure that you have ovulated and the levels are high enough to maintain a pregnancy (if there was one).

I've had the first lot which were all fine, usually i ov around CD13-15 so 21 day bloods should have been about right for me, but for some reason this month i haven't Ov til about now (CD20). I'm not too worried though, i've been charting my temps for a few months now and i'm pretty sure that i do Ov.

I reckon my body's been so busy remembering to pee on sticks and take temps etc it just forgot it was 'sposed to be ovulating last week!
Gosh! i wonder if you OV later then? esp with you getting your high's the last 2 days? that happened to my sis, she was on all the wrong days and it took ages for her to catch - oooh exciting!!!

Its obsessive this ttc, i want to know everything to try everything! No romance at all, LOL! Was saying on another thread that oh said to me last night while you could at least look like you are enjoying it!

Hope the blood tests go well today, did your doc suggest them?

Oli x x



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:16 AM   78
garkat23
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 203
Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:01 AM   79
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by garkat23 View Post
Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x
Hey Garkat, how you feeling? i'm not sure babe when it might move, mine moved on day 6 and its been there since. What do you mean 2 lines? Mine has only ever had one strong line, even did a fr test this morning but BIG FAT NEG! We both have to sit on our hands cos its the first month and its just getting to know us, V annoying i know



Status: Offline
 
Old May 6th, 2009, 13:57 PM   80
freefalling
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 335
bumping cos i wanna know about these lines?? xx



Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO