Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:15 AM   11
mrschristie24
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 74
im doin that exact trial jessica im on my first month of doin it.....cd25 for me and i got my first peak on the morning of cd21 i have today used my last stick so they asked for all 20 of mine!!! (so gad im not paying for it lol)
how are u finding it so far??.... ony ting i dont like is having to put down how many times we bd lol....
so im about 4dpo today and not feein very hopful

xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:29 AM   12
xXxJessicaxXx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,012
Yay lol, I know what you mean, But I will be paying for it if I dont become PG within this trial, Im gonna buy one in the month of jan 2013. Im finding ok really, Not done much yet. I normally ovulate around CD14 so well soon see when my CBFM give's me my 2/3 bar peak day's. Hopeing that will be good. I dont mind putting how many time's I BD down as TBH it dont affect me. Me and DF normally make love every day but this cycle I wanna take it ewasy and go every other day. Try somethink different. What I dont like is storeing my urine in my fridge yucky. How do you store it??? I just hope this CBFM help's me. I dont think I can handle still not being PG after christmas. That will make it 36 month's TTC in jan 2013. Well GL hun and FX'd it work's for you. x x x

How long have you been TTC hun??? x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 10:59 AM   13
Tryingforbuba
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Ive just purchased my monitor, so will start using next cycle as apparently you have to start from cd1?



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM   14
mrschristie24
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxJessicaxXx View Post
Yay lol, I know what you mean, But I will be paying for it if I dont become PG within this trial, Im gonna buy one in the month of jan 2013. Im finding ok really, Not done much yet. I normally ovulate around CD14 so well soon see when my CBFM give's me my 2/3 bar peak day's. Hopeing that will be good. I dont mind putting how many time's I BD down as TBH it dont affect me. Me and DF normally make love every day but this cycle I wanna take it ewasy and go every other day. Try somethink different. What I dont like is storeing my urine in my fridge yucky. How do you store it??? I just hope this CBFM help's me. I dont think I can handle still not being PG after christmas. That will make it 36 month's TTC in jan 2013. Well GL hun and FX'd it work's for you. x x x

How long have you been TTC hun??? x x x
i think i dont like the fact i feel like i have to so to speak as im writing it down lol dont really have the best sex drive ....
yea the whole wee think is kinda strange i store mine in the salad compartment in the big tupperware tub they give u, i think its less obvs in there.... we ave been ttc #3 for 4/5months nw.... #2 took us 18m so think thats why i dont feel so hopeful.... #1 feel for him on the pill...

aww that must be hard fro u hun really hope the cbfm does the trick )))) so hard this ttc ark isnt it


xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 15:12 PM   15
Trolley_Dolly
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: England UK
Posts: 484
Hi ladies just wondered if i can join in too...this is my second month of using the cbfm and im on day 21 and ive had 7 days of highs so not sure whats going on.
The 1st month i started it late so dont think it read me properly however i did get a peak....

What a great trial u r doing wish i had known about that...however i got my monitor off ebay for 30 so cant complain.

I so want to get a bfp before xmas would be the best present ever... its been over a year now



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 21:24 PM   16
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,791

I am using the monitor as well...


Hello all! I am on Day 10 with the CBFM and on my third high fertility day...We started BD'ing 7 days ago...I know it needs to get to know my body but would love positive results!!

I am also on my first month of no birth control, in 16 years. I am hoping that my cycle will continue to be as normal as it appears...

I am having the following symptoms:
cramping on the left side lower abdominal
when I stand up fast I often have pain, lower left side
Nipples today felt a burning sensation, I have never really even had sensitive breasts when on the pill...

Good luck all!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 02:47 AM   17
xXxJessicaxXx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryingforbuba View Post
Ive just purchased my monitor, so will start using next cycle as apparently you have to start from cd1?
Hun You can Start ClearBlue fertility Monitor from CD5 as you can set it up to CD1/2/3/4&5. What CD are you know. x x x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschristie24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxJessicaxXx View Post
Yay lol, I know what you mean, But I will be paying for it if I dont become PG within this trial, Im gonna buy one in the month of jan 2013. Im finding ok really, Not done much yet. I normally ovulate around CD14 so well soon see when my CBFM give's me my 2/3 bar peak day's. Hopeing that will be good. I dont mind putting how many time's I BD down as TBH it dont affect me. Me and DF normally make love every day but this cycle I wanna take it ewasy and go every other day. Try somethink different. What I dont like is storeing my urine in my fridge yucky. How do you store it??? I just hope this CBFM help's me. I dont think I can handle still not being PG after christmas. That will make it 36 month's TTC in jan 2013. Well GL hun and FX'd it work's for you. x x x

How long have you been TTC hun??? x x x
i think i dont like the fact i feel like i have to so to speak as im writing it down lol dont really have the best sex drive ....
yea the whole wee think is kinda strange i store mine in the salad compartment in the big tupperware tub they give u, i think its less obvs in there.... we ave been ttc #3 for 4/5months nw.... #2 took us 18m so think thats why i dont feel so hopeful.... #1 feel for him on the pill...

aww that must be hard fro u hun really hope the cbfm does the trick )))) so hard this ttc ark isnt it


xx
Hun Dont be shy lol, I dont have a great sex drive but my fiance's is like sky high, That's the only reason I get it alot, But not this cycle lol.

Thank's hun, Hard aint the work lol, But like I say we all seem to get though it and if I dont laugh i'll only cry so keep smiling right. I hope it work's for you too hun very soon. FX'd this cycle hay. My Friend feel pregnant on the pill with most of her children and she has 5 or 6 lol. But I guess If your happy and baby is healthy then good luck init. x x x


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley_Dolly View Post
Hi ladies just wondered if i can join in too...this is my second month of using the cbfm and im on day 21 and ive had 7 days of highs so not sure whats going on.
The 1st month i started it late so dont think it read me properly however i did get a peak....

What a great trial u r doing wish i had known about that...however i got my monitor off ebay for 30 so cant complain.

I so want to get a bfp before xmas would be the best present ever... its been over a year now
Awww hun, Im sure we all do and FX'd we all will. Not bad 30. Good deal, I think that's were Im gonna look if I dont become PG on this trial. 7 high peak day's sound's like a good thing hun, just keep BD'ing & GL x x x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastawayBride View Post
Hello all! I am on Day 10 with the CBFM and on my third high fertility day...We started BD'ing 7 days ago...I know it needs to get to know my body but would love positive results!!

I am also on my first month of no birth control, in 16 years. I am hoping that my cycle will continue to be as normal as it appears...

I am having the following symptoms:
cramping on the left side lower abdominal
when I stand up fast I often have pain, lower left side
Nipples today felt a burning sensation, I have never really even had sensitive breasts when on the pill...

Good luck all!!!
Sound's good hun, FX'd and GL x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:18 AM   18
PiperDilly
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 191
Hello ladies! This will be my third month using the CBFM. I like that it takes some of the guesswork out of TTC. I have been backing with OPK just to make sure, and it matches with the machine's results. My only advice would be to stop feeding the machine test sticks after you get your first peak. The machine is pre-programmed to give you another peak, and then a high, no matter what your tests actually read. Some ladies save a used test stick and feed that into the machine, but I just put the machine away until next cycle and it works perfectly fine. I hope this is helpful. GOODLUCK everyone!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 17:41 PM   19
RebaRezzelba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 2,521
Good tip piperdilly, thanks



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM   20
xXxJessicaxXx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,012
As Im on the Trial I will dop as many test's as It ask's for but I guess it is a great tip for when/If i'll be using my own CBFM. But I think I would rather use it prop as iv been TTC for a couple year's now and wont it work. x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
cbfm , clearblue , fertility , join , monitor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO