Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 17:34 PM   11
Cutler101
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta , Ga
Posts: 1,675
Misscalais : you are very pretty love



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 17:44 PM   12
adopim
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
well im 6DPO now loll but welcome how are you feeling ??
Yeah I'm a a few days behind, didn't look at the original date very carefully. lol. But I think my LP is only between 11/12 days. So I'll actually be testing for the first time on the 20th. As long as AF doesn't show her nasty face before then.

I'm feeling quite odd to be honest. Mild headache and backache, a little mild cramping but that's not the odd part. My dreams have gone haywire (very fantastical and as non-realistic as you can imagine). Something keeps telling me that I'm going to be pregnant this month, but I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up for fear of utter disappointment if it turns out to be a false feeling. It sounds crazy, but I just can't shake this feeling... But I've had this feeling since about CD7 which is even more weird.



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 17:55 PM   13
Cutler101
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta , Ga
Posts: 1,675
I had that happen to me last cycle i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant and i was just rushing to tell my SO . idk if that was a sign for last cycle or this cycle couldnt have been last cycle because i got a BFN loll but maybe a sign for this cycle . but i just got a big feeling that im going to get a bfp .How do you find out how long is your LP ?? idk how long mines is . i plan to test this friday cause ill be 8dpo then . idk when im even suppose to start my next cycle haaa i just know i ovulated cause of the pains , positive test and FF said i did . but maybe that dream/feeling your having is a big sign of a BFP right around the corner



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 18:46 PM   14
adopim
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
I had that happen to me last cycle i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant and i was just rushing to tell my SO . idk if that was a sign for last cycle or this cycle couldnt have been last cycle because i got a BFN loll but maybe a sign for this cycle . but i just got a big feeling that im going to get a bfp .How do you find out how long is your LP ?? idk how long mines is . i plan to test this friday cause ill be 8dpo then . idk when im even suppose to start my next cycle haaa i just know i ovulated cause of the pains , positive test and FF said i did . but maybe that dream/feeling your having is a big sign of a BFP right around the corner
I just started officially charting, but I almost always had ovulation pain and discharge that I now know as EWCM (in very large amounts most months). And it always happened 10-12 days before AF. According to my chart I O'd on CD15 and my usual cycle is 24-27 days (for 3 years of my TTA days I kept track of when my period started). I did some research on it a few weeks ago and found out my LP is slightly on the shorter side and probably has been for a long time.
I'm trying hard not to read into the "feeling" too much, but I do hope for a BFP.

I haven't had any dreams about it. I almost always dream about real life things that could really happen. But the last few nights they have been so unrealistic and fantastical I actually wake up laughing!



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 19:36 PM   15
Cutler101
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta , Ga
Posts: 1,675
i wish i had your cycle . depo made mines longer from a 28cycle to a 32-34 cycle and i hate it . cause when i had the 28cycle i knew when i started without even tracking them now idk when i start cause one month is a 32 then a 33 then a 34 that im just like whatever so i just keek track of it till CD28 and then leave it alone till i start .
Quote:
Originally Posted by adopim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
I had that happen to me last cycle i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant and i was just rushing to tell my SO . idk if that was a sign for last cycle or this cycle couldnt have been last cycle because i got a BFN loll but maybe a sign for this cycle . but i just got a big feeling that im going to get a bfp .How do you find out how long is your LP ?? idk how long mines is . i plan to test this friday cause ill be 8dpo then . idk when im even suppose to start my next cycle haaa i just know i ovulated cause of the pains , positive test and FF said i did . but maybe that dream/feeling your having is a big sign of a BFP right around the corner
I just started officially charting, but I almost always had ovulation pain and discharge that I now know as EWCM (in very large amounts most months). And it always happened 10-12 days before AF. According to my chart I O'd on CD15 and my usual cycle is 24-27 days (for 3 years of my TTA days I kept track of when my period started). I did some research on it a few weeks ago and found out my LP is slightly on the shorter side and probably has been for a long time.
I'm trying hard not to read into the "feeling" too much, but I do hope for a BFP.

I haven't had any dreams about it. I almost always dream about real life things that could really happen. But the last few nights they have been so unrealistic and fantastical I actually wake up laughing!



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 20:26 PM   16
adopim
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
i wish i had your cycle . depo made mines longer from a 28cycle to a 32-34 cycle and i hate it . cause when i had the 28cycle i knew when i started without even tracking them now idk when i start cause one month is a 32 then a 33 then a 34 that im just like whatever so i just keek track of it till CD28 and then leave it alone till i start .
That sounds maddening. I'd be upset too! I was on BC maybe a month after my DD was born and then I stopped. Other than that the only birth control method I used was condoms and the timing method (only by keeping track of the first day of my AF). I just don't trust any type of birth control and the thought of them made me super nervous so I went with y gut instinct and used other methods. (Lack of trust comes from the fact that I was conceived while my mom was on BCP, she was taking them 100% correctly so I felt since it happened to her I may be susceptible, which is probably false but still my reasoning for not trusting it lol).
Is it good to take a few days' break from the charting and the whole business? Does it help you recoup a little bit and maybe an opportunity to de-stress at all?



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 20:58 PM   17
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
Sorry love i didnt even see your last comment it didnt come up . but yesterday i had some pains in my right ovary last night which was different for me never had that . and then today my temp spiked back high again and idk what all that means been online trying to find answers but cant so i hope its a good sign . how are you ??
Lol that's ok :-)
Well that sound promising, I don't tempt because I don't sleep very well so it wouldn't work for me but I'm going to get the smiley face OPKs next mth if we didn't manage to catch the egg this mth.
I'm still rather crampy but other than that no other symptoms yet.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 20:59 PM   18
Misscalais
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
Misscalais : you are very pretty love
Aww! Thank you I think your gorgeous too :-)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 21:01 PM   19
Cutler101
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta , Ga
Posts: 1,675
honestly this whole chart thing has me a little be excited . if you look at my chart and see the huge spike then big dip follow by another huge spike makes me think if implantation happen . and the reason i think that is cause of this : A dip in temperature followed by a rise in temperature may be an early sign of conception.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/16...#ixzz2EtRnESES
Quote:
Originally Posted by adopim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
i wish i had your cycle . depo made mines longer from a 28cycle to a 32-34 cycle and i hate it . cause when i had the 28cycle i knew when i started without even tracking them now idk when i start cause one month is a 32 then a 33 then a 34 that im just like whatever so i just keek track of it till CD28 and then leave it alone till i start .
That sounds maddening. I'd be upset too! I was on BC maybe a month after my DD was born and then I stopped. Other than that the only birth control method I used was condoms and the timing method (only by keeping track of the first day of my AF). I just don't trust any type of birth control and the thought of them made me super nervous so I went with y gut instinct and used other methods. (Lack of trust comes from the fact that I was conceived while my mom was on BCP, she was taking them 100% correctly so I felt since it happened to her I may be susceptible, which is probably false but still my reasoning for not trusting it lol).
Is it good to take a few days' break from the charting and the whole business? Does it help you recoup a little bit and maybe an opportunity to de-stress at all?



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 21:16 PM   20
Cutler101
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta , Ga
Posts: 1,675
how many DPO are you now ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misscalais View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler101 View Post
Sorry love i didnt even see your last comment it didnt come up . but yesterday i had some pains in my right ovary last night which was different for me never had that . and then today my temp spiked back high again and idk what all that means been online trying to find answers but cant so i hope its a good sign . how are you ??
Lol that's ok :-)
Well that sound promising, I don't tempt because I don't sleep very well so it wouldn't work for me but I'm going to get the smiley face OPKs next mth if we didn't manage to catch the egg this mth.
I'm still rather crampy but other than that no other symptoms yet.



Status: Offline
 
Closed Thread



Bookmarks

Tags
4dpo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO