Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM   1
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692

Charting group!


Charters Welcome!

Hello everyone

I remember when I was TTC my daughter, I belonged to a charting group and I can't find one anywhere, so I thought i'd start one Any charters out there want to join with me!?

My situation: I am 29, married with a 22 month old daughter. I have just started thinking about NTNP for number 2 and am on CD11. (My chart is on my signature).

I have only just started thinking about having another and I am going to chart but not stress about it for a while, see what happens. We don't have much time to BD with a 22 month old daughter who wont often sleep without us! so I thought i'd NTNP but chart at the same time just to see how my cycles are going ready to start TTC with a vengeance come Summer! Can I say I am NTNP'ing but chart at the same time!?!? Hubby is happy to do whatever which is nice as it gives me the chance to think about what I want!

Only reason I am not full blown TTC is because I have 2 foreign hen do's this summer (one of which I am maid of honour for) and my friend will be a bit angry with me if i'm preggers on her hol as it was me who insisted on going away in the first place. Would not be much fun for her if I was preggers.

Original plan was to TTC late in 2013 for financial reasons, however we had an 'oopsie' last month and I really thought I was preggers, it turned out I wasn't and I felt so disappointed I can't bear the idea of not even having a chance to be pregnant again fairly soon.

Hope to speak soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:04 AM   2
LisK
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,888
I'll join! I am TTC no 2 and trying to chart but my chart is a mess because my baby (8 mo) is currently waking up a million times a night. So I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating because my temps are so wacky. I'm still BFing overnight so that could be affecting things too. I just got my first pp period last month.

Looking at your chart I'm so jealous of your nice clear data!

Anyway good luck to you!!! Here is my chart.


http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370529



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:10 AM   3
ClandestineTX
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,900
Sign me up!!! I'm 31, DH is 35, we're ttc #1. I'm on cycle 3 (I think, LOL), CD 27, and 10 DPO.

Was on Depo injections from 2003-2011 and then on Errin (Micronor, Noriday) mini-pill from 2011 to mid-Oct 2012. Had first real cycle in 9 years early Nov 2012 and second early Dec 2012 - both right at 28 days. Wasn't sure about all this charting and tracking business until last cycle, couldn't be sure I was even ovulating despite apparent normal cycles, so now doing OPKs and temping. Definitely ovulated this cycle and timing seems to be spot on, but we all know there's only a 20% chance each cycle.

@Leanne27: unless your friend would be willing to postpone her wedding so you could have a baby, I wouldn't postpone having a baby for her wedding! I've gotten to be a jerk like that. I try not to judge other's decisions and support everyone trying to get what they want out of life, but so over other people telling what is or is not a good time for me to do something in my own life! Then again, I'm almost a PhD and have had it with people having opinions about my life choices!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:32 AM   4
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisK View Post
I'll join! I am TTC no 2 and trying to chart but my chart is a mess because my baby (8 mo) is currently waking up a million times a night. So I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating because my temps are so wacky. I'm still BFing overnight so that could be affecting things too. I just got my first pp period last month.

Looking at your chart I'm so jealous of your nice clear data!

Anyway good luck to you!!! Here is my chart.


http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370529
Hello! Nice to speak to you! Looks like you might be OV'ing today by the looks of your temps, you should find out in 2 or 3 days

I know whats it's like, my daughter is 22 months and still doesn't sleep through the night!. I thought my chart was looking awful cos keep missing days due to being awake too early or the rare chance of sleep when she was in with me and slept later I enjoyed charting first time round when TTC her though so will see what happens this time.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:34 AM   5
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClandestineTX View Post
Sign me up!!! I'm 31, DH is 35, we're ttc #1. I'm on cycle 3 (I think, LOL), CD 27, and 10 DPO.

Was on Depo injections from 2003-2011 and then on Errin (Micronor, Noriday) mini-pill from 2011 to mid-Oct 2012. Had first real cycle in 9 years early Nov 2012 and second early Dec 2012 - both right at 28 days. Wasn't sure about all this charting and tracking business until last cycle, couldn't be sure I was even ovulating despite apparent normal cycles, so now doing OPKs and temping. Definitely ovulated this cycle and timing seems to be spot on, but we all know there's only a 20% chance each cycle.

@Leanne27: unless your friend would be willing to postpone her wedding so you could have a baby, I wouldn't postpone having a baby for her wedding! I've gotten to be a jerk like that. I try not to judge other's decisions and support everyone trying to get what they want out of life, but so over other people telling what is or is not a good time for me to do something in my own life! Then again, I'm almost a PhD and have had it with people having opinions about my life choices!
Welcome! Looks like you got a nice chart for this cycle, nice clear temps so good luck. Are you testing everyday? I am also a POAS addict and test like twice a day from 8dpo if there is a chance might be pregnant! lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM   6
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692
I am ill right now which is not great, didn't bother taking temp this morning cos had a fever last night Hope I am better by tomorrow as not yet BD this cycle! Bad I know but me and hubby don't seem to get the chance to BD often



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:52 AM   7
ClandestineTX
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,900
I'm a biological scientist and my husband is an engineer, so we were worried about trying charting - that it would be too sciencey for us and take all the fun out of it. I charted this cycle to see if I was actually ovulating and to make sense of my mid-cycle spotting, which I believed was o-spotting. I think he and I are actually a lot more comfortable charting, as we KNOW for sure we did everything we could this cycle. And I definitely ovulated, though FF says CD 17 and www.countdowntopregnancy.com says CD 18 (so either 9 or 10 DPO). And my spotting (which is really only visible when wiping one or two trips to the toilet on a single day), is nearly a week ahead of my ovulation! Our timing the previous two cycles was way off and I never would have known without charting.

I'm definitely a POAS addict, started testing yesterday at 8 or 9 DPO. I don't get bothered by early BFNs, because I know it's early and doesn't mean there won't be a BFP in a few days. My last three days of temps (going down a bit), while consistently above my coverline, have made me a little nervous... even though I've been doing "Find Charts Like Mine" on FF with pregnancy that cycle and there's no pattern to the daily ups and downs when people get a BFP. This is just the first time I'm sure we got the timing right, so I'm getting progressively more impatient to find out if we did it or not! I read somewhere that ttc should be prescribed as a cure for impatience, am getting better each cycle, LOL but only a tiny bit at a time!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:56 AM   8
Proserpina
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,175
I'll join.

I am 30 (will be 31 in about two weeks), husband is 31, TTC #2. DD is 6 years old, so it's been a while. With DD, I got pregnant within 6 weeks of coming off BCP while NTNP, so I'm hoping this won't take long.

I had a Mirena IUD in me until November 26, 2012. This is cycle #1 of TTC. FF seems pretty certain that we managed to time BDing for the day of ovulation. I'll test on January 17th (my birthday) if hasn't arrived by then. Wish us luck!

Chart is available in my signature.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:23 AM   9
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proserpina View Post
I'll join.

I am 30 (will be 31 in about two weeks), husband is 31, TTC #2. DD is 6 years old, so it's been a while. With DD, I got pregnant within 6 weeks of coming off BCP while NTNP, so I'm hoping this won't take long.

I had a Mirena IUD in me until November 26, 2012. This is cycle #1 of TTC. FF seems pretty certain that we managed to time BDing for the day of ovulation. I'll test on January 17th (my birthday) if hasn't arrived by then. Wish us luck!

Chart is available in my signature.
Welcome! Your Chart is looking good It's nice that you are going to be testing on your birthday, fingers crossed for you! xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:26 AM   10
Leanne27
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Staines, Surrey, UK.
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClandestineTX View Post
I'm a biological scientist and my husband is an engineer, so we were worried about trying charting - that it would be too sciencey for us and take all the fun out of it. I charted this cycle to see if I was actually ovulating and to make sense of my mid-cycle spotting, which I believed was o-spotting. I think he and I are actually a lot more comfortable charting, as we KNOW for sure we did everything we could this cycle. And I definitely ovulated, though FF says CD 17 and www.countdowntopregnancy.com says CD 18 (so either 9 or 10 DPO). And my spotting (which is really only visible when wiping one or two trips to the toilet on a single day), is nearly a week ahead of my ovulation! Our timing the previous two cycles was way off and I never would have known without charting.

I'm definitely a POAS addict, started testing yesterday at 8 or 9 DPO. I don't get bothered by early BFNs, because I know it's early and doesn't mean there won't be a BFP in a few days. My last three days of temps (going down a bit), while consistently above my coverline, have made me a little nervous... even though I've been doing "Find Charts Like Mine" on FF with pregnancy that cycle and there's no pattern to the daily ups and downs when people get a BFP. This is just the first time I'm sure we got the timing right, so I'm getting progressively more impatient to find out if we did it or not! I read somewhere that ttc should be prescribed as a cure for impatience, am getting better each cycle, LOL but only a tiny bit at a time!
When are you next testing? tomorrow am? Good luck if you are, fingers crossed for you! I drove myself mad last month with testing twice a day (silly I know!) I am the same with early tests, I know they can happen as I got a BFP at 8dpo with my daughter but I also know that it can mean implantation has not happened yet, so there is still a chance as long as AF hasn't arrived!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
charting , group

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO