Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 20:00 PM   901
Renaendel
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montana, US
Posts: 3,100
A chart that looks like yours deserves a pee stick.

It is cruel and unusual punishment to be without tests!

My wondfos are in Salt Lake City. I am off TTC now for probably 3 months now. My OB has given me the charge of showing her through my chart when my body is ready again. I am thinking I will do opks twice a day at least these first two months so I can get an idea of what time of day my LH surges.

It almost feels like a class project.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 21:10 PM   902
twiggers
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 692
x



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 22:20 PM   903
LoveSanrio
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggers View Post
I hear ya Rena! I went out and bought FRER and got a BFN. will try again tomorrow
9dpo is still early, definitely test again tomorrow morning and let us know how it goes!



So I have a confession...I POAS earlier tonight...at 2dpo. I KNEW it would be negative, but it made me feel better! I soooo belong here....



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 22:21 PM   904
Blackrain90
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Alberta, CA
Posts: 731
Haha awe Love, we all have a moment (of moments) or weakness!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 23:18 PM   905
baby4me2013
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSanrio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggers View Post
I hear ya Rena! I went out and bought FRER and got a BFN. will try again tomorrow
9dpo is still early, definitely test again tomorrow morning and let us know how it goes!



So I have a confession...I POAS earlier tonight...at 2dpo. I KNEW it would be negative, but it made me feel better! I soooo belong here....
This made me LOL. Just sayin.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 23:25 PM   906
LoveSanrio
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,833
While I was doing it I was like "This is totally a waste of a test, but I don't care, it will make me happy"! LOL

If it keeps happening I'm going to need an intervention!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:48 AM   907
Eltjuh
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Coast, UK
Posts: 4,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSanrio View Post
While I was doing it I was like "This is totally a waste of a test, but I don't care, it will make me happy"! LOL

If it keeps happening I'm going to need an intervention!!!
hey, I tested even though I got my period... cause I was so tired I was like, maybe, just maybe I am pregnant and I'm one of those people that have a period (or 2) when they're pregnant... haha
I think you're good!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:57 AM   908
Girly922
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: East Anglia, UK
Posts: 2,395
Haha LoveSanrio! I love it, but you definitely belong here.

AFM in bed last night I could not get to sleep, I was so nauseas. So this morning 9dpo, I used a FRER. Bfn I know it's still early, especially now I know my LP is longer than I thought it was. But I still may sulk for the rest of the day. As if I wasted a FRER!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM   909
clynn11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,773
LoveSanrio- I started at 3dpo last cycle and drove myself completely bonkers.. GL to you hun!!

Girly922- sound promising! FX for you!

Getting really nervous and anxious. Contemplating going and getting FRER in the morning... even though OSOMs are on the way. I don't think they'll get here for a few more days at least... AF is due Fri. or Sat. Ugh i'm so nervous. I just want this to be the cycle!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM   910
LoveSanrio
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltjuh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSanrio View Post
While I was doing it I was like "This is totally a waste of a test, but I don't care, it will make me happy"! LOL

If it keeps happening I'm going to need an intervention!!!
hey, I tested even though I got my period... cause I was so tired I was like, maybe, just maybe I am pregnant and I'm one of those people that have a period (or 2) when they're pregnant... haha
I think you're good!
Hahahaha! I could soooo see myself doing this too. Guess we BOTH definitely belong here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly922 View Post
Haha LoveSanrio! I love it, but you definitely belong here.

AFM in bed last night I could not get to sleep, I was so nauseas. So this morning 9dpo, I used a FRER. Bfn I know it's still early, especially now I know my LP is longer than I thought it was. But I still may sulk for the rest of the day. As if I wasted a FRER!!
Yeah 9dpo is early, but I know the letdown you felt anyhow. Hope it's your month, and the witch stays away

Quote:
Originally Posted by clynn11 View Post
LoveSanrio- I started at 3dpo last cycle and drove myself completely bonkers.. GL to you hun!!

Girly922- sound promising! FX for you!

Getting really nervous and anxious. Contemplating going and getting FRER in the morning... even though OSOMs are on the way. I don't think they'll get here for a few more days at least... AF is due Fri. or Sat. Ugh i'm so nervous. I just want this to be the cycle!
LOL! I will be trying to refrain from testing again until at least 8dpo...trying being key word.





So ladies, plugged my temp into FF this morning, and got my cross hairs!! C'MON TEMPS!! Stay high!!! LOL



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
addict , fun , hpt , poas , support , test , tww

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO