Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 15:36 PM   201
bluebird
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemie View Post
I think cbfm read my peak on the wrong day like I'd said in perevous posts I believe i ovulated a few days before it read peak on the monitor. If I'd have ovulated when thecbfm said I did then I'd have only had a 7 day leutal phase
I had the same thing happen this month!! My peak was on CD21 but then I started AF on CD 28...

I also backed it up with OPKs and I definitely had a surge on CD 21. Wierd.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 16:25 PM   202
Gemie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 9,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemie View Post
I think cbfm read my peak on the wrong day like I'd said in perevous posts I believe i ovulated a few days before it read peak on the monitor. If I'd have ovulated when thecbfm said I did then I'd have only had a 7 day leutal phase
I had the same thing happen this month!! My peak was on CD21 but then I started AF on CD 28...

I also backed it up with OPKs and I definitely had a surge on CD 21. Wierd.
hmmmmm odd isn't it.
I was confused because I've. Not had a positive opk at all this time ttc I've bought some clearblue digis for this cycle to try x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 16:50 PM   203
bluebird
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 401
What did your 'peak' stick look like? Did you have a dark LH line on it?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 18:08 PM   204
Gemie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 9,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
What did your 'peak' stick look like? Did you have a dark LH line on it?
Itd been darker previously also the oestrogen line was dark too and that's meant o be feint



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:28 AM   205
katiekatie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 205
How is everyone? I am now spotting at 10DPO...feels like AF is on her way. Bit worried this means I have a short LP. Maybe it's implantation bleeding but I'm not counting on it. Guess will just have to keep monitoring it incase I need to see doc about that.



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM   206
Gemie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 9,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekatie View Post
How is everyone? I am now spotting at 10DPO...feels like AF is on her way. Bit worried this means I have a short LP. Maybe it's implantation bleeding but I'm not counting on it. Guess will just have to keep monitoring it incase I need to see doc about that.
A ten day lp is okay Hun it is the short end of okay but still it's fine mines always been 10 days.


AFM cd6 here and monitor didn't ask for a test where as last month it did on cd 6
I have got some cb digital ov tests so I will be backing up this month and searching for the smiley



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 18:46 PM   207
wannabenewmum
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,559
I don't think it asks for stick so early in ur cylce second time around:-D
Afm well spotted from wed Friday dark dark blood so I counted that as cd 1 now cd2 its really light and almost gone???? WTH



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 18:59 PM   208
Gemie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 9,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabenewmum View Post
I don't think it asks for stick so early in ur cylce second time around:-D
Afm well spotted from wed Friday dark dark blood so I counted that as cd 1 now cd2 its really light and almost gone???? WTH
Odd implantation bleed?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:25 AM   209
tulip11
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,753
Hi
This is my second cycle of cbfm. Cbfm started asking for test sticks from cd 6 for the first time. So today is cd 6 and I was again thinking that it ill again ask for first stick today but it didnt ask Idk why ? Is this normal ?



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:48 AM   210
Gemie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 9,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip11 View Post
Hi
This is my second cycle of cbfm. Cbfm started asking for test sticks from cd 6 for the first time. So today is cd 6 and I was again thinking that it ill again ask for first stick today but it didnt ask Idk why ? Is this normal ?
No it's hasn't asked me yet either and I'm cd7 I don't know why as I was reading 'high' last month when it asked for sticks on cd6 I'm also feeling ov pains right now so what if I'm gearing up and I don't know because the ,onitor isn't asking for sticks seems a bit pointless to me



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
cbfm , join , month , users

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO