Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 14:15 PM   51
Rockinmomtobe
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 638
Im sure you guys love my updates every few hours, lol. No AF today, that makes her officially late....so I bought my very first pregnancy tests!!!! Ill test tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 16:41 PM   52
SweetPotatoPi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Earthside
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmomtobe View Post
Im sure you guys love my updates every few hours, lol. No AF today, that makes her officially late....so I bought my very first pregnancy tests!!!! Ill test tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes
lol No worries! I keep trying to get on here and check in but no dice. So excited for you! Will be looking for your update Rockinmom .



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 20:38 PM   53
SweetPotatoPi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Earthside
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCart View Post
Well, the witch finally reared her ugly head 6 days late. Also found out that DH won't be home for another 10 days (he works fly in, fly out) so I am comforting myself with a bottle of champagne. Will get myself back on the eating well and not drinking band wagon after I've moped for the night!
Aw, boooo! If she's coming that heffer can at least be on time, sheesh! Hope you had some fantastic moping doll .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSanrio View Post
Whats up ladies!!! How is everyone doing??

I did some shopping today! I love to shop LOL! Bought some movies (I collect DVD'S and Blurays). Now I am hanging out at home, the kids are in bed, and DH is at work. Might even play some video games or something!!

Pi- We went and saw Mama. I am a sucker for horror movies! It was pretty good. The end was a bit odd though...not bad, it just didn't fit with the rest of the movie. But I didn't give a damn....I was out with no kids! It was pretty amazing!

Now life is back to normal. Same stuff, different day. I am ready for summer so I can go on vacation. I need the beach damn it! I love living in NC. I can drive to the mountains, or go to the beach. I have the best of both worlds! Where do you live Pi? I think you said it is cold where you live?
Sanrio, I looooove the beach . We're in GA and not much beach anywhere reasonably close to here (Atlanta) . It's been so freaking cold and rainy and gray for soooooo long and I'm just sick of it . This is NOT the PNW for cripes sake . Being born and raised here makes you pretty spoiled weather-wise . The bugs just suck, OMG, gawd awful but I swoon for the fall.

I used to absolutely love horror movies. The kids broke me . Can't watch 'em anymore! A friend of mine and her eldest DD went to see Mama and they just loved it. They told me about it and I was all "Oh no, hell no, you guys can keep that!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1235 View Post
rockinmom, I totally know what you mean....I'm not a very patient person by nature.
As for me, I think I am still waiting to O. I say I think because I'm using the CBFM, and am still getting highs after 6 days. Currently on CD 13, and feel like I could have O'd yesterday because of symptoms, but not sure. Will wait and see! In the meantime lots and lots of BD . Anyone else get really nauseous around O time? I do, and it really sucks as it can make BD seem more like a "have to" rather than a "want to". Doesn't really see fair, but then again when is Mother Nature fair, right?
sanrio, the previews for Mama are enough to give me nightmares! You're a braver person than I am!
amanda, I don't tend to get too nauseous around O but I do get randomly nauseous before and after . Weirdness these bodies of ours.

Me, I'm just hanging tight here. Looking at my chart thus far I'm just fascinated at the differences b/w these last two cycles! Interesting...

So, anybody got a good feeling about this cycle? We need some more BFP's ladies!

Hope everyone is feeling good .



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:07 AM   54
Rockinmomtobe
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 638
Here it is girls!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!



Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (11.9 KB, 5 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:09 AM   55
amanda1235
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPotatoPi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCart View Post
Well, the witch finally reared her ugly head 6 days late. Also found out that DH won't be home for another 10 days (he works fly in, fly out) so I am comforting myself with a bottle of champagne. Will get myself back on the eating well and not drinking band wagon after I've moped for the night!
Aw, boooo! If she's coming that heffer can at least be on time, sheesh! Hope you had some fantastic moping doll .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSanrio View Post
Whats up ladies!!! How is everyone doing??

I did some shopping today! I love to shop LOL! Bought some movies (I collect DVD'S and Blurays). Now I am hanging out at home, the kids are in bed, and DH is at work. Might even play some video games or something!!

Pi- We went and saw Mama. I am a sucker for horror movies! It was pretty good. The end was a bit odd though...not bad, it just didn't fit with the rest of the movie. But I didn't give a damn....I was out with no kids! It was pretty amazing!

Now life is back to normal. Same stuff, different day. I am ready for summer so I can go on vacation. I need the beach damn it! I love living in NC. I can drive to the mountains, or go to the beach. I have the best of both worlds! Where do you live Pi? I think you said it is cold where you live?
Sanrio, I looooove the beach . We're in GA and not much beach anywhere reasonably close to here (Atlanta) . It's been so freaking cold and rainy and gray for soooooo long and I'm just sick of it . This is NOT the PNW for cripes sake . Being born and raised here makes you pretty spoiled weather-wise . The bugs just suck, OMG, gawd awful but I swoon for the fall.

I used to absolutely love horror movies. The kids broke me . Can't watch 'em anymore! A friend of mine and her eldest DD went to see Mama and they just loved it. They told me about it and I was all "Oh no, hell no, you guys can keep that!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1235 View Post
rockinmom, I totally know what you mean....I'm not a very patient person by nature.
As for me, I think I am still waiting to O. I say I think because I'm using the CBFM, and am still getting highs after 6 days. Currently on CD 13, and feel like I could have O'd yesterday because of symptoms, but not sure. Will wait and see! In the meantime lots and lots of BD . Anyone else get really nauseous around O time? I do, and it really sucks as it can make BD seem more like a "have to" rather than a "want to". Doesn't really see fair, but then again when is Mother Nature fair, right?
sanrio, the previews for Mama are enough to give me nightmares! You're a braver person than I am!
amanda, I don't tend to get too nauseous around O but I do get randomly nauseous before and after . Weirdness these bodies of ours.

Me, I'm just hanging tight here. Looking at my chart thus far I'm just fascinated at the differences b/w these last two cycles! Interesting...

So, anybody got a good feeling about this cycle? We need some more BFP's ladies!

Hope everyone is feeling good .
Hey! I definitely have a good feeling about this month! I can't explain why for sure since i'm only O'ing today, and I'm afraid I'm going to jinx it now, but I really feel like this is the month. A little Irish St-Patty's Day luck for us all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmomtobe View Post
Here it is girls!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!
Omg!!! Yay!! Congrats girl!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:38 AM   56
SweetPotatoPi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Earthside
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmomtobe View Post
Here it is girls!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!
Woohoo! Awesome looking double lines there my dear! Big, big congratulations!!! A healthy, happy nine months and beyond to you!

amanda: Yes indeed, that would be fantastic to get some of that lucky March happening here! Throw some this way Rockinmom!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM   57
Rockinmomtobe
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 638
Absolutely ladies have some!
Just keep your FX I've got a sticky one!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 14:22 PM   58
SweetPotatoPi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Earthside
Posts: 1,844
Got some of everything crossed for a healthy, sticky gumdrop in there Rockinmom!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 14:50 PM   59
7Gembob
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmomtobe View Post
Absolutely ladies have some!
Just keep your FX I've got a sticky one!
Wow congratulations bet your so happy x keep us informed x



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:09 AM   60
LoveSanrio
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmomtobe View Post
Here it is girls!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!
WOOP WOOP!!! I've missed too much!!! CONGRATS!! I ma sooo happy for you!!



I have bronchitis guys, and sounds like a 90 year old woman! I've had a fever, and just plain felt like shit. I'm here though, and starting to feel a teensy bit better! I haven't been temping, but have been OPK'ing once a day. Starting tomorrow I will go to twice a day. I'm on CD16 now, and should O in about 5 days. Guess the waiting will begin! I dont know how I feel about this cycle. I am trying, but not trying nearly as hard, that is for sure. Temping pissed me off last month. It really got my hopes up... and then nothing. I'm just going to OPK and BD when the time is right until I feel like temping again.

Pi- Georgia! Neat! LOL. You are about 3-3 1/2 hours from me. Not all that far! I know what you mean about the weather down here. It has been rainy, and crappy out non-stop for weeks now! It isn't usually like this here. I loathe summer this year though....not looking forward to the humidity. I guess they call it the armpit of the south for a reason!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
occasionally , pma , psycho , required

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO