They have made some really insensitive comments and basically never read over any of my results until I am there and leave me with half answers and they were supposed to give me a plan of action and they didn't and they are avoiding returning my phone calls and I just bet that at my appt tomorrow that they will do the same things all over again, say some insensitive things, and try to leave me with no plan of action. Unfortunately for them I am coming armed with questions and I am not leaving until they give me answers or they refer me to another specialist or let me speak to their clinic director. Sorry if I sound really angry or crazy.
Awww Blue so sorry well at least now you know what is going on. Hope the IVF works for you and you can get in real fast. I think I am out this month as DH and I were putting on a new roof building a deck and doing a million things this past week and a half. Got my positive OPK on Thur and my temps have been everywhere so who knows. BD on Wed and Sunday so probably out this month. I am sorry hun you can stay here with us one tubers still if you wanna.
How is everyone doing. I am 7dpo and trying not to symptom spot this month or think about how long I have to wait. DH and I have been doing major house work. We build a deck on the back of this house the weekend before last and last weekend we tore off and put on a new roof. We have been major busy cant wait to just relax this weekend. Now we have to pick out patio furniture cant wait.
hi guys. Sorry not been on here for a week or so. Blue i am so sorry to hear about your news. Its so sad. I hope ivf works for you. Well i am currently in hospital waiting for surgery. Praying they are not taking my only tube. I had the meth shot three weeks ago and i responded really well to till this week when my beta started to climb again. From 68 last week 72 this week. I have had a scan and they have found 3 cysts on my right ovary, a mass in between my left and right ovary (more to the left) and fluid behind my uterus. They dont know if the mass is in the tube or not and they dont know if the mass is pregnancy bits or a blood clot. They said that if the mass is in the tube they are going to try to preserve the tube but if its too damaged they will have to remove it. i am so shocked all this is happening as i thought it was nearly over. I am prayin the mass is not in my tube or the tube can be at least saved. I hope that if they take away my tube i can still be in this team along with blue. I have got to know you all and love taking to you. Please pray for me ladies. I will let you know what happens. X x
So sorry I was wondering how you were doing. U can definetly be part of our team we are a family. I hope its becuase you still have your tube. I know how scary not knowing whats gonna happen can be. So sorry things have been so bad. I will be praying that everything goes good for you and they get it all taken care of. Let us know how you get on. Best wishes.
Well i was all preped and ready for surgery and the doctor shift change happened. My doctor who had been dealing with me all day had to go home. The new doctor came in and said 'look if we go in and the mass is in your left tube, then we ARE taking it away' We don't try and preserve anything. I was mortified by this as i had been given hope all day by the other doctor.
Then the new doctor said why not try methotrexate again. I told him that the other doctor said it will be no good. He said its worth a try and thats what i did. I know its a slim shot but i have to try and fight. At least then if they end up taking the tube anyway, i can at least say i tried.
I am so scared. Feel like a ticking time bomb.
When they told me about the mass on the left i was actually shocked because i was not having any pain or anything. Now i am having a niggle. i know its there all the time. I had the methotrexate yesterday so i hope that kicks in today or tomorrow to sort it out. All i can do now is pray and hope for the best.
I have been looking at ivf if the worse comes to the worse but it costs so much. It will take me over a year to save. Then what if the 1st cycle does not work? Another year of waiting while i save.
I thought about egg sharing to lower the cost and it is something i thought of doing after i had children anyway but i told my partner about this and he is not keen at all.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.