Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:12 AM   21
Lavendel
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmummy06 View Post
Got our bfp at 9dpo.
Hoping for a healthy sticky bean this time.

Hey Congrats!! how long did you try? *sending sticky wibes*

i had a +opt a few back, i seriously forgot when, but i am having mild period cramps now (AF should be due around the 8th, even though i`m pretty sure my opt was taken longer than 1 week ago..) so i think it' ll be AF soon..
i have/had pcos, so im trying to cut down on carbs, but it is soooo difficult!!!!! that always influences my cycle

since LO is feeding less often than before i am nursin more regularly , like 3-4 times a day, he gets formula at 10pm then he sleeps til 6am, so it makes my last breast feeding session at 6pm..that should be still good for my cycle right?!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 14:09 PM   22
dinosaur2010
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland, uk
Posts: 661
I'm not too sure if I'm dpo or still about to O! Opks don't work with me and not charting- just kind of going with the flow.
Congrats twinmummy!! Amazing! Praying for a sticky for you!! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 15:09 PM   23
dinosaur2010
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland, uk
Posts: 661
Actually just feeling O pain which usually means O in a few days for me. That would make my luteal phase around 10 days- is that too short?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 00:58 AM   24
Tacita
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cardiff, UK
Posts: 77
Hi ladies, thought I'd let you all know that I got my BFP this morning at 11dpo. I still can't quite believe it, last month my luteal phase was only 8 days, and the month before that it was 4 days!!! Vitamin b6 was worth its weight in gold! Sending baby dust, hope you all get your BFPs soon xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:28 AM   25
kalyrra
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacita View Post
Hi ladies, thought I'd let you all know that I got my BFP this morning at 11dpo. I still can't quite believe it, last month my luteal phase was only 8 days, and the month before that it was 4 days!!! Vitamin b6 was worth its weight in gold! Sending baby dust, hope you all get your BFPs soon xx
Congratulations!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:33 AM   26
kalyrra
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,119
Hi ladies,

I'm EBF my little boy, he's 6 months old now. He's been STTN since about 2 1/2 months old. I got my first AF back June 18th at 5 1/2 months PP. It lasted for about 8 days, and was just super light spotting most of the time. I'm fairly sure I ovulated yesterday, going off of opk's and ewcm.

dinosaur2010 - before this month, I've never experienced O pain. But I think I did this time... does it feel kind of crampy on one side kind of like AF? I also spotted yesterday, just a little bit. Just some pink when I wiped.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 14:21 PM   27
dinosaur2010
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland, uk
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacita View Post
Hi ladies, thought I'd let you all know that I got my BFP this morning at 11dpo. I still can't quite believe it, last month my luteal phase was only 8 days, and the month before that it was 4 days!!! Vitamin b6 was worth its weight in gold! Sending baby dust, hope you all get your BFPs soon xx
Congrats to you! And that's amazing news about luteal phase, Did your doctor prescribe B6 or did you just buy it? I don't know much about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyrra View Post
Hi ladies,

I'm EBF my little boy, he's 6 months old now. He's been STTN since about 2 1/2 months old. I got my first AF back June 18th at 5 1/2 months PP. It lasted for about 8 days, and was just super light spotting most of the time. I'm fairly sure I ovulated yesterday, going off of opk's and ewcm.

dinosaur2010 - before this month, I've never experienced O pain. But I think I did this time... does it feel kind of crampy on one side kind of like AF? I also spotted yesterday, just a little bit. Just some pink when I wiped.
My O pain has always been a sharp stitch type pain, more annoying than sore. I've had this since being a teenager, but always on the left- this time it was the right side!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:44 AM   28
kalyrra
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,119
*mutters about breastfeeding & ttc*

Sooooo... I hate my body right now. lol I thought I was ovulating this weekend. My opk's were getting darker starting Saturday, got positive on Sunday (had a teeny bit of spotting, thought it might have been O spotting), and then yesterday they were darn close to positive still. I had EWCM, and Sunday was very wet with ewcm. Last night the spotting got a bit heavier.

This morning, woke up and have cramping like AF and lots of darker red spotting like AF... had a ton of bloody cm. But only when I wipe, it hasn't made it to my panty liner at all, but I know it's got to be AF. It's too dark and with the cramps? *sigh* It's only been 19 or 20 days since my last bleeding ended!!

Breastfeeding might be great for kiddo, but it sucks for TTC!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 15:46 PM   29
dinosaur2010
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland, uk
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyrra View Post
*mutters about breastfeeding & ttc*

Sooooo... I hate my body right now. lol I thought I was ovulating this weekend. My opk's were getting darker starting Saturday, got positive on Sunday (had a teeny bit of spotting, thought it might have been O spotting), and then yesterday they were darn close to positive still. I had EWCM, and Sunday was very wet with ewcm. Last night the spotting got a bit heavier.

This morning, woke up and have cramping like AF and lots of darker red spotting like AF... had a ton of bloody cm. But only when I wipe, it hasn't made it to my panty liner at all, but I know it's got to be AF. It's too dark and with the cramps? *sigh* It's only been 19 or 20 days since my last bleeding ended!!

Breastfeeding might be great for kiddo, but it sucks for TTC!!!
I know what you mean! I think we will just have to wait it out. Plenty ladies get pg while bfeeding while other have to wean. We just have to keep trying and hope we are the lucky ones!! I'm not ready to start weaning yet so I'm going to give the B6 a go and see what happens x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 02:01 AM   30
Tacita
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cardiff, UK
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur2010 View Post
Congrats to you! And that's amazing news about luteal phase, Did your doctor prescribe B6 or did you just buy it? I don't know much about it!
Thanks! It wasn't prescribed, I just bought it from Morrisons, but I've seen it in Asda also. Or they do slightly stronger stuff in Holland and Barrett. I was only taking 10mg a day for the first month, which gave me an extra 4 days on my LP, then the second month I went up to 40mg, which got me my BFP. I read that you can safely take up to 200mg a day short term, but that seems like a lot to me!

Also, you're supposed to take it alongside vitamin b12 so that it can be absorbed by the body, but I wasn't taking any extra b12 (only the small amount that was part of my conception support vitamins). Hope that helps, good luck! x



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
breastfeeding , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO