Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 13:10 PM   21
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keds195 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keds195 View Post
Ha its pee on a stick aholic lol. Xx
Keds found 88 cent cheapos at Walmart, really help the problem LOL
Hi I'm in uk so we don't have Walmart. Thanks though xx
No Walmart! Ugh Idk what Id do hahaha



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 13:11 PM   22
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by tess08 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerswife5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlyweds2013 View Post
hey farmerswife, how is this month going ?? Af got me on july.1 so i will be onto trying again soon. Good luck to you !!
newlywed darn af hate her! Sorry she got you this month! Now you got a new cycle to work with!! I hope this cycle is yours!!

I was supposed to get af yesterday, stil haven't..
I have been having cramping, so i think she will come today.? But then i got to reading that sometimes you have af symptoms but still are pregnant.? I have no idea!! Keep me in your thoughts, ill let you know what i find out!
good luck farmers wife i will keep everything crossed for you x
thank you!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 18:02 PM   23
Mrs Dragonfly
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,479
FarmersWife I'm thinking of you and every toe and finger is crossed for you!!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 20:30 PM   24
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Dragonfly View Post
FarmersWife I'm thinking of you and every toe and finger is crossed for you!!
Thank you, I really appreciate it!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 22:24 PM   25
newlyweds2013
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 351
FarmersWife - Yes i will be sure to send a prayer your way !!!
With regards to symptoms, everyone in the world is different so time is the only way to find out (and a hpt test of course hahah) Have you taken one yet ??
Good luck all !



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 22:33 PM   26
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlyweds2013 View Post
FarmersWife - Yes i will be sure to send a prayer your way !!!
With regards to symptoms, everyone in the world is different so time is the only way to find out (and a hpt test of course hahah) Have you taken one yet ??
Good luck all !
Yes I have taken one, a walmart cheapie. And it was a BFN. But im not giving up hope until AF arrives. I haven't had any issues in the past with my AF. So if it doesn't come this weekend I will pick up a FRER.

On a side note I have felt different this cycle, I had symptoms like my AF was showing up. I kept going to the bathroom checking, but still nothing. Now tonight I just feel "normal" again. Its weird, who knows!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM   27
Mrs Dragonfly
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife5 View Post
Yes I have taken one, a walmart cheapie. And it was a BFN. But im not giving up hope until AF arrives. I haven't had any issues in the past with my AF. So if it doesn't come this weekend I will pick up a FRER.

On a side note I have felt different this cycle, I had symptoms like my AF was showing up. I kept going to the bathroom checking, but still nothing. Now tonight I just feel "normal" again. Its weird, who knows!
Feeling super hopeful for you!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:47 AM   28
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Well.. AF just hit me this morning.. I just want to cry my flipping eyes out and kick and scream. But I obviously cant do that! Why cant something in life just be "easy"?! Just mad at life right now. Im just worried it wont happen for us. I know I know it can take up to a year. Rant over, sorry just needed to let it out

On a better note DH went outside and accidentally locked himself out, and was just in his underwear LOL I almost wonder if he did it to make me laugh because I was feeling down. Luckly we live out in the country so nobody saw haha.

Lets get this 5th cycle rolling!! Thanks for everyones kind words and thoughts.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:36 AM   29
Keds195
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North wales
Posts: 771
Aww no farmers wife sorry to hear the witch got you. It's so hard to keep upbeat isn't it. It's our 3rd cycle and currently 7dpo. And I'm no testing unless af is late. This is going to be a long week x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 15:56 PM   30
FarmersWife5
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,074
Yes it is hard to stay upbeat!!! And Its hard to not test early! But its something I really need to start doing to! Good luck Keds hope you get it !



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
felt , giving , hope

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO