Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 22:25 PM   51
Mrs Dragonfly
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulinwv View Post
Yes you really do. Before moving, talking or anything. lol Moving & etc can elevate your temp so to get an accurate reading you do it before anything. Also at the same time everyday.
Wow! Props to you ladies who can do that



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 23:03 PM   52
hopefulinwv
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mountaineer Nation!<3
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Dragonfly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulinwv View Post
Yes you really do. Before moving, talking or anything. lol Moving & etc can elevate your temp so to get an accurate reading you do it before anything. Also at the same time everyday.
Wow! Props to you ladies who can do that
It gets tough sometimes lol Some days i just wanna sleep right through the alarm but in the end it's worth it. SO is a team player he hands me my thermometer & everything haha



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 23:44 PM   53
Bibliophile
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulinwv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile View Post
No idea, Brunette. I have thus far avoided temping. Which may be a good thing as it's been weirdly elevated all on its own for about a week now. Lol I'm sure that would mess up any accurate results!

CD7 seems pretty early to test. Do you have short cycles?

It had better cool down before I O.... BD in this weather is most definitely not appealing. Lol.
I am not too sure. I think i may have short cycles. I only got one high reading before my peak last month (i was using it to get it use to my cycle) so i thought that was odd. Oh i just remembered that it's actually cd 8 monitor says it's CD 7 since i had to set it like that cause AF didn't come til the evening.
I only ever get a positive OPK once per cycle. I can sometimes see it getting darker, but not consistently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loubie_2012 View Post
Wahoo!!! AF has arrived!! it's a pain in the arse in a way because we started our holiday today (4 nights in London & 14 nights in Turkey) and this is the few days we get before my parents join us in a room next door (so we're nervous of BDing quietly then!) - I literally realised within 10 mins of us being in our apartment! But I'm so happy it has finally happened and I can get the worst of it out of the way in the UK rather than abroad!! It means I now feel we are properly trying after AF leaves and so happy to feel that I'm actually working again as stupid as that sounds lol.
Yay!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 01:40 AM   54
brunettebimbo
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire UK
Posts: 17,637
I did my temperature and it was 36.7. Is there set temperatures for ovulation etc or is it different per person?



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 03:21 AM   55
ljo1984
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: leeds
Posts: 7,470
Hopefulinwv no not bad you got one high before peak I've had that before too. Another high for me today.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 07:10 AM   56
hopefulinwv
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mountaineer Nation!<3
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulinwv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile View Post
No idea, Brunette. I have thus far avoided temping. Which may be a good thing as it's been weirdly elevated all on its own for about a week now. Lol I'm sure that would mess up any accurate results!

CD7 seems pretty early to test. Do you have short cycles?

It had better cool down before I O.... BD in this weather is most definitely not appealing. Lol.
I am not too sure. I think i may have short cycles. I only got one high reading before my peak last month (i was using it to get it use to my cycle) so i thought that was odd. Oh i just remembered that it's actually cd 8 monitor says it's CD 7 since i had to set it like that cause AF didn't come til the evening.
I only ever get a positive OPK once per cycle. I can sometimes see it getting darker, but not consistently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loubie_2012 View Post
Wahoo!!! AF has arrived!! it's a pain in the arse in a way because we started our holiday today (4 nights in London & 14 nights in Turkey) and this is the few days we get before my parents join us in a room next door (so we're nervous of BDing quietly then!) - I literally realised within 10 mins of us being in our apartment! But I'm so happy it has finally happened and I can get the worst of it out of the way in the UK rather than abroad!! It means I now feel we are properly trying after AF leaves and so happy to feel that I'm actually working again as stupid as that sounds lol.
Yay!
I got one day of low now it is high. Hmmm this is kinda odd. Maybe I'll get more highs this month? When I did OPK I could only get one positive as well.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM   57
hopefulinwv
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mountaineer Nation!<3
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljo1984 View Post
Hopefulinwv no not bad you got one high before peak I've had that before too. Another high for me today.
Ty. I had one low yesterday now a high. Lol it confuses me.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM   58
ljo1984
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: leeds
Posts: 7,470
Ha ha just go with it. It'll change every month till it gets used to your cycles. X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:25 AM   59
ljo1984
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: leeds
Posts: 7,470
Oh and just incase you didn't know, after your peak day ignore when it asks for sticks, it's a total waste as you automatically get a second peak, then a high then back to low regardless of what lines on sticks show :-)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:05 AM   60
hopefulinwv
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mountaineer Nation!<3
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljo1984 View Post
Ha ha just go with it. It'll change every month till it gets used to your cycles. X
Oh ok haha thanks a lot. i like that monitor it comes in handy. Just wish I could talk SO into BD sooner haha. I think I will O before wedding day.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2013 , july , ttcers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO