Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 14:35 PM   41
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
Hey! Can i join in here too?

Dreambaby i read about your positive opk on another thread, its so exciting!

This is my first cycle of SI, took 120mg on days 3-7. Been ttc 16 months so wanted to try soy. I use the CBFM. I'm now cd 16 and on a high reading on CBFM which hasn't happened for months, so fingers crossed i get a peak reading over the next few days! Been getting really sharp twinges in my tummy over the last few days so I'm feeling positive



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 14:44 PM   42
Dreambaby69
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
Hey! Can i join in here too?

Dreambaby i read about your positive opk on another thread, its so exciting!

This is my first cycle of SI, took 120mg on days 3-7. Been ttc 16 months so wanted to try soy. I use the CBFM. I'm now cd 16 and on a high reading on CBFM which hasn't happened for months, so fingers crossed i get a peak reading over the next few days! Been getting really sharp twinges in my tummy over the last few days so I'm feeling positive
Yeaaaaaa welcome Hun, the more, the merrier. Urs sound really positive FXd for u Hun. This is my 2nd cycle on soy and so far so good . This is going to be a lucky thread xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 14:48 PM   43
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
Yeah we'll have to keep sending each other positive vibes!

Did you up your dosage this cycle, or just use the same as last time?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 14:56 PM   44
Dreambaby69
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
Yeah we'll have to keep sending each other positive vibes!

Did you up your dosage this cycle, or just use the same as last time?
I upped it and took it earlier. Last cycle i did 5-9 , 80,120,120,160,160. Didn't get pos opk (prop cos i was checking just once every other day) Dh was out of town smack bang in the middle of my cycle so I knew the cycle was a wash lol. So this cycle i did 2-6 , 120,120,160,200,200. Used opk from cd 10 am and pm. So Fxd BFP follows ( sorry that was long ) lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 15:08 PM   45
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
See i was really nervous about taking them coz i'd not had them before, so just took 120mg each day, but if i dont get a peak this cycle then i'll try upping my dose too.

Is it generally better to increase your dosage over the 5 days or does it not matter?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 15:09 PM   46
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
How long have you been ttc by the way?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 16:10 PM   47
pathos
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 420
hi and good luck VeryBigMelons Yay, nothing is like seeing that tiny egg in CBFM. This is the first month my LH line was darker than estrogen line when I received my peak. I really think soy made the difference.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 17:23 PM   48
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
Thanks! Good luck to you too!!

I really like using the CBFM i'd recommend it to anyone. Which line is which on the testing sticks? Iv never been able to work it out?!



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 18:38 PM   49
Dreambaby69
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
See i was really nervous about taking them coz i'd not had them before, so just took 120mg each day, but if i dont get a peak this cycle then i'll try upping my dose too.

Is it generally better to increase your dosage over the 5 days or does it not matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
How long have you been ttc by the way?
diff dosage work for diff ladies as well as diff cd. u just have to try it out. it took me 9 months to ttc DD and have been ttc for num 2 for 2 months. I don't O every month and don't wana ttc for long hence soy lol. So what about u? what num r u ttc?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 09:34 AM   50
VeryBigMelons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreambaby69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
See i was really nervous about taking them coz i'd not had them before, so just took 120mg each day, but if i dont get a peak this cycle then i'll try upping my dose too.

Is it generally better to increase your dosage over the 5 days or does it not matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBigMelons View Post
How long have you been ttc by the way?
diff dosage work for diff ladies as well as diff cd. u just have to try it out. it took me 9 months to ttc DD and have been ttc for num 2 for 2 months. I don't O every month and don't wana ttc for long hence soy lol. So what about u? what num r u ttc?
I have a son who will be 12 next month. I had him very young, it was a very difficult time and situation and his father didn't stick around. Thankfully i met my now Husband, and he has brought my son up with me since he was 4. We our now ttc together, so will be my 2nd and DH's 1st. Have been trying for 16 months, it's very rare that i O, hence the SI. All worth a try



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
iso buddy , soy , wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO