Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:59 AM   31
Twinks
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 640
Yeah i hear you on the weight, I have to stop beating myself up over it I guess!

Sorry the montior got screwed up, maybe you will get lucky anyway!

We are CD8, we may try to BD the first time tonight since I gave birth, don't know how that is going to go....

My ankle needs to have the ligament rattached and to clean up my cartilage. I was almost hit by a car at work about a year ago and my ankle has never been the same since! [/QUOTE]

Lol! I think I'm cycle day 7 I count the day after AF as cycle day 1 but don't know if that's right or not. I'm either cycle day 7 or 8! Goes so quick! Going to try and catch tht little egg anyways without the monitors help. The monitor is fab tho so if it doesn't work I'll use it again properly next month.

Oh no that sounds awful Hope the op gets it all sorted for u tho.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:08 AM   32
Dogtanian
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Essex,UK
Posts: 455
Twinks- i always thought CD1 was the first day of proper AF.If you have a rough idea of your cycle you can still go for it and theres every chance you might still get lucky
Castaway-Good luck with after your sad loss.The only upside is you might be very fertile after your pregnancy.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 16:40 PM   33
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinks View Post
Yeah i hear you on the weight, I have to stop beating myself up over it I guess!

Sorry the montior got screwed up, maybe you will get lucky anyway!

We are CD8, we may try to BD the first time tonight since I gave birth, don't know how that is going to go....

My ankle needs to have the ligament rattached and to clean up my cartilage. I was almost hit by a car at work about a year ago and my ankle has never been the same since!
Lol! I think I'm cycle day 7 I count the day after AF as cycle day 1 but don't know if that's right or not. I'm either cycle day 7 or 8! Goes so quick! Going to try and catch tht little egg anyways without the monitors help. The monitor is fab tho so if it doesn't work I'll use it again properly next month.

Oh no that sounds awful Hope the op gets it all sorted for u tho.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtanian View Post
Twinks- i always thought CD1 was the first day of proper AF.If you have a rough idea of your cycle you can still go for it and theres every chance you might still get lucky
Castaway-Good luck with after your sad loss.The only upside is you might be very fertile after your pregnancy.
Cycle day 1 is the day AF shows!

Is it true you are more fertile after being pregnant right away? I sure hope so!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 03:29 AM   34
Twinks
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastawayBride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinks View Post
Yeah i hear you on the weight, I have to stop beating myself up over it I guess!

Sorry the montior got screwed up, maybe you will get lucky anyway!

We are CD8, we may try to BD the first time tonight since I gave birth, don't know how that is going to go....

My ankle needs to have the ligament rattached and to clean up my cartilage. I was almost hit by a car at work about a year ago and my ankle has never been the same since!
Lol! I think I'm cycle day 7 I count the day after AF as cycle day 1 but don't know if that's right or not. I'm either cycle day 7 or 8! Goes so quick! Going to try and catch tht little egg anyways without the monitors help. The monitor is fab tho so if it doesn't work I'll use it again properly next month.

Oh no that sounds awful Hope the op gets it all sorted for u tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtanian View Post
Twinks- i always thought CD1 was the first day of proper AF.If you have a rough idea of your cycle you can still go for it and theres every chance you might still get lucky
Castaway-Good luck with after your sad loss.The only upside is you might be very fertile after your pregnancy.
Cycle day 1 is the day AF shows!

Is it true you are more fertile after being pregnant right away? I sure hope so![/QUOTE]

Lol we've had two friends that fell pregnant again starlight away! First time around it took one lot a year and a half to conceive and our other friends two years. Both couples fell pregnant within months of having their baby accidentally and one pair fell pregnant and didn't realise until she was 28 weeks pregnant he he. Was a shock for them but obviously they were thrilled! Does tht still happen i wonder when Los are a lil older ie over a year.
I've reset my monitor and made it start from cd5 so cd6 (tomorrow) it will ask me for a stick. I thought it may pick up when I ov then. Don't know if that will work lol. I'm cycle day 9 today then if I count the day I started AF on. Where has that gone?!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:39 AM   35
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastawayBride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinks View Post
Yeah i hear you on the weight, I have to stop beating myself up over it I guess!

Sorry the montior got screwed up, maybe you will get lucky anyway!

We are CD8, we may try to BD the first time tonight since I gave birth, don't know how that is going to go....

My ankle needs to have the ligament rattached and to clean up my cartilage. I was almost hit by a car at work about a year ago and my ankle has never been the same since!
Lol! I think I'm cycle day 7 I count the day after AF as cycle day 1 but don't know if that's right or not. I'm either cycle day 7 or 8! Goes so quick! Going to try and catch tht little egg anyways without the monitors help. The monitor is fab tho so if it doesn't work I'll use it again properly next month.

Oh no that sounds awful Hope the op gets it all sorted for u tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtanian View Post
Twinks- i always thought CD1 was the first day of proper AF.If you have a rough idea of your cycle you can still go for it and theres every chance you might still get lucky
Castaway-Good luck with after your sad loss.The only upside is you might be very fertile after your pregnancy.
Cycle day 1 is the day AF shows!

Is it true you are more fertile after being pregnant right away? I sure hope so!
Lol we've had two friends that fell pregnant again starlight away! First time around it took one lot a year and a half to conceive and our other friends two years. Both couples fell pregnant within months of having their baby accidentally and one pair fell pregnant and didn't realise until she was 28 weeks pregnant he he. Was a shock for them but obviously they were thrilled! Does tht still happen i wonder when Los are a lil older ie over a year.
I've reset my monitor and made it start from cd5 so cd6 (tomorrow) it will ask me for a stick. I thought it may pick up when I ov then. Don't know if that will work lol. I'm cycle day 9 today then if I count the day I started AF on. Where has that gone?![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha I am CD 9 today too, another high. We BD last night so I am hoping to O in the next 5 days. I think we will BD again tonight as my surgery is tomorrow...



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:23 AM   36
Lilly12
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: FL
Posts: 12,711
Cd12 here.
Bd'ed cd 9, 12 and will do 14 and maybe 15 if I ovulate that day . Had ewcm for 5 days last cycle from cd 10-15 and ov'ed on cd 15.
Ewcm started on cd 10 this cycle again

We conceived in 1 cycle last time and only bd'ed once 3-4 days before ovulating.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM   37
bekib10
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 171
CD10 here. I usually O on cd12-14 but the OPKs are clearly negative, I only have creamy cm and no O pain so I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I just hope I do O as I've heard some women don't O the cycle after a mc

GL everyone!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 06:33 AM   38
Twinks
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 640
Hi Lily and Beki!
Castaway- how did th ankle op go on Friday? Hope you're recovering quickly.
Dogtanian- how's the healthy eating going? I was doing really well but had a few lil snacks as it was my husbands birthday this week. We're going out for a meal tonight and I want to make the most of having some red wine in case in the future I'm pregnant again. Also it's the first time we've actually properly been away (apart from at a wedding) without lo so can let our hair down a bit. Then back onto healthy eating tomorrow as I was feeling quite energetic this week just up upping my fruit, veg and water in take.

My cbfm is on a high today so must be getting close to ov! I reset my whole monitor I can't remember if I said and thought I'd give it a go using it anyway even tho its on cycle day 7 and I'm on cycle day 11 lol. Ah well it's picked up the increase anyway so that's fine. Baby dust to you all. How's everyone getting on?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 07:35 AM   39
Dogtanian
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Essex,UK
Posts: 455
Hi,Everyone
Good to hear that eveyone is building up to OV.Im so anxious/excited to see whether i will actually OV after coming off the pill.Im CD13 so gonna start OPK today,is the general consensus that 4pm is the good time to POAS?
The healthy eating is not great,but really trying to increase fruit veg and water also.
I eat a gluten and wheat free diet anyway,so i should be healthy...but i just love a bit of cake!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 09:30 AM   40
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinks View Post
Hi Lily and Beki!
Castaway- how did th ankle op go on Friday? Hope you're recovering quickly.
Dogtanian- how's the healthy eating going? I was doing really well but had a few lil snacks as it was my husbands birthday this week. We're going out for a meal tonight and I want to make the most of having some red wine in case in the future I'm pregnant again. Also it's the first time we've actually properly been away (apart from at a wedding) without lo so can let our hair down a bit. Then back onto healthy eating tomorrow as I was feeling quite energetic this week just up upping my fruit, veg and water in take.

My cbfm is on a high today so must be getting close to ov! I reset my whole monitor I can't remember if I said and thought I'd give it a go using it anyway even tho its on cycle day 7 and I'm on cycle day 11 lol. Ah well it's picked up the increase anyway so that's fine. Baby dust to you all. How's everyone getting on?
I am ok, thanks for thinking of me!! I am in pain, so much so that we are not even going to make it this ovulation window (although we BD twice so who knows!) but I can tell you I am surprised how much pain I am in. The doctor said once he got in there it was worse then he thought...I will be up and ready for our next cycle and still using my CBFM to ensure that I have it up and running for next month....

Baby dust girls!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
cd

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO