Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 13th, 2015, 07:47 AM   11
victoria1987
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 332
I will be your buddy, we are in a very similar position!
I am ttc#2 and have a 7 month old ds. We have not used any sort of protection since baby was born as we knew we wanted our children close in age. I stopped bf at 4 months and got my cycles back after that so I am on my 4th cycle where there was a real possibility of conceiving but still no luck. Last month was the first where we timed our BD and really made the effort. My cycles too have been a bit weird since LO being 33, 29 and 31 days. I hope this is our month so much! I am beginning to worry that something is wrong as I conceived first cycle with ds and previous 2 miscarriages.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 13th, 2015, 08:46 AM   12
maria86
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 804
Hi there

We are TTC our #2. Our son will be 3 next month. This is our second cycle trying



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 13th, 2015, 09:04 AM   13
rebecca822
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chicago!
Posts: 1,117
Me too!

DD will be 3 in August. Been TTC #2 since December.
Hopefully it won't be too much longer for us



Status: Offline
 
Old May 13th, 2015, 14:06 PM   14
MiraclesHappn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 861
Hey I think (if I remember right) I remember seeing you in the WTT boards! I was on there with the intention of WTT until July/August buttttt, that's changed We were waiting because I wanted to put a decent gap between my two kiddos, but here I am! My husband was gone for training over the weekend last month, made a joke over text about trying to get me pregnant when he got home, and before we even seriously talked about it he kind of went for it. I'm glad that it didn't happen last cycle, January due date didn't excite me too much. But from here on out, until like the upcoming January, I would be totally okay with conceiving because I like a due date anytime besides Nov-Jan for some reason. Ridiculous, I know.

Once that baby fever hits you it hits HARD. I actually had myself all psyched out that I was pregnant last cycle, late AF, tons of cravings, super tired, everything. Then once I got AF I'm not a woman on a mission. I just look at my DD and she is at that perfect age she wants a sibling and would be incredible with one and needs a playmate at home so bad that I just feel like it can't come soon enough!

I also don't get pregnant easily so I figured it's best to start trying now that way if it takes a while like it did with her then at least we've gotten a head start. There are some things about a second pregnancy/baby that really scare me, even more than with my first for some reason, but I think I'm finally ready to commit to the idea of another bundle.

Are you planning on doing anything in particular for trying or just have fun with it? It sounds like you won't have much difficulty getting pregnant! Lucky!!



Status: Offline
 
Old May 13th, 2015, 21:11 PM   15
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria1987 View Post
I will be your buddy, we are in a very similar position!
I am ttc#2 and have a 7 month old ds. We have not used any sort of protection since baby was born as we knew we wanted our children close in age. I stopped bf at 4 months and got my cycles back after that so I am on my 4th cycle where there was a real possibility of conceiving but still no luck. Last month was the first where we timed our BD and really made the effort. My cycles too have been a bit weird since LO being 33, 29 and 31 days. I hope this is our month so much! I am beginning to worry that something is wrong as I conceived first cycle with ds and previous 2 miscarriages.
Hi Victoria!

I'm glad I found someone else who is trying with a LO around the same age as mine! I feel like people think we are nuts for wanting to try again so soon, haha. My hubby and I haven't been using any protection either...just pulling out. I'm kind of shocked we haven't had an "oops" yet though lol!

My fingers are crossed for you guys! Please post your tests here so we can follow you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria86 View Post
Hi there

We are TTC our #2. Our son will be 3 next month. This is our second cycle trying
Hi! I hope you guys get your BFP soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca822 View Post
Me too!

DD will be 3 in August. Been TTC #2 since December.
Hopefully it won't be too much longer for us
I'm sorry it's taken you guys awhile, hopefully you'll get a positive soon!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 13th, 2015, 21:14 PM   16
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappn View Post
Hey I think (if I remember right) I remember seeing you in the WTT boards! I was on there with the intention of WTT until July/August buttttt, that's changed We were waiting because I wanted to put a decent gap between my two kiddos, but here I am! My husband was gone for training over the weekend last month, made a joke over text about trying to get me pregnant when he got home, and before we even seriously talked about it he kind of went for it. I'm glad that it didn't happen last cycle, January due date didn't excite me too much. But from here on out, until like the upcoming January, I would be totally okay with conceiving because I like a due date anytime besides Nov-Jan for some reason. Ridiculous, I know.

Once that baby fever hits you it hits HARD. I actually had myself all psyched out that I was pregnant last cycle, late AF, tons of cravings, super tired, everything. Then once I got AF I'm not a woman on a mission. I just look at my DD and she is at that perfect age she wants a sibling and would be incredible with one and needs a playmate at home so bad that I just feel like it can't come soon enough!

I also don't get pregnant easily so I figured it's best to start trying now that way if it takes a while like it did with her then at least we've gotten a head start. There are some things about a second pregnancy/baby that really scare me, even more than with my first for some reason, but I think I'm finally ready to commit to the idea of another bundle.

Are you planning on doing anything in particular for trying or just have fun with it? It sounds like you won't have much difficulty getting pregnant! Lucky!!

Hahah yes I was over on WTT. We were planning on waiting until my daughter was around a year...but then the baby fever hit me lol. I've wanted my kids close in age as well...so if we conceive this cycle they will be around 1 1/2 apart which I think is a good gap. Hopefully it's not TOO hard to handle (but we will see!)

How old is your LO?

Right now we are just going to have fun trying lol. I bought some OPK's just to use so I know when my fertile days are...but I'm not charting or temping or anything like that. I hope conceiving #2 isn't going to be hard for us...but I'be heard of women who got pregnant supper easy the first time and then have a difficult time the second time around. Hopefully thats not the case!

Are you guys doing anything special?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:04 AM   17
pinkpassion
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: U.S. of Texas
Posts: 7,177
We are ttc#2, took almost 4 years with 3 miscarriages for dd, who is almost 11 months....We've been trying the last 4 months but started temping and opks last Month... this month we have been so busy we decided to go back to ntnp for the summer but turns out we caught o this month, I'm in/will be in the tww tomorrow.. we bd'd the last few days/will continue through tomorrow!
I've got baby fever so bad again!! I've always wanted our kids close in age, I am breastfeeding but she only nurses three times a day and not at all during the night, I started Super b complex which regulated my cycles and I started coq10 this month which is supposed to increase egg quality! I believe it because this month I'my having incredibly painful ovulation, I could barely stand up this morning (positive opk yesterday)!! Good luck ladies !!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2015, 10:27 AM   18
vjimenez1104
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Posts: 129
CD1 for me here UGH! 2nd cycle TTC. I love the support on these threads! looking forward to meeting some great June testers



Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2015, 11:37 AM   19
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpassion View Post
We are ttc#2, took almost 4 years with 3 miscarriages for dd, who is almost 11 months....We've been trying the last 4 months but started temping and opks last Month... this month we have been so busy we decided to go back to ntnp for the summer but turns out we caught o this month, I'm in/will be in the tww tomorrow.. we bd'd the last few days/will continue through tomorrow!
I've got baby fever so bad again!! I've always wanted our kids close in age, I am breastfeeding but she only nurses three times a day and not at all during the night, I started Super b complex which regulated my cycles and I started coq10 this month which is supposed to increase egg quality! I believe it because this month I'my having incredibly painful ovulation, I could barely stand up this morning (positive opk yesterday)!! Good luck ladies !!!

Good luck!! Post your tests here so we can see them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjimenez1104 View Post
CD1 for me here UGH! 2nd cycle TTC. I love the support on these threads! looking forward to meeting some great June testers
I'm looking forward to testing with everyone too. I got my Wondfos in the mail yesterday lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2015, 13:23 PM   20
cntrygrl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 3,813
We have started TTC #2 with around the same age gap as yourself. My little guy will be 7 months old tomorrow. This is our first cycle. We went 2 1/2 years TTC ds. It took a fertility specialist and IVF meds with IUI to conceive him. Hoping it will be easier this time around.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO