Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 16th, 2015, 17:25 PM   41
MiraclesHappn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyg View Post

Okay so I recounted..today I am CD 8. So still not THAT far behind you! I'm still getting the hang of this lol.
Thank you! I will definitely let you know if I need help with anything else :thumb up:

Oh my gosh he HATES condoms. Not using them is how I got pregnant with our daughter haha. I think we will just DTD whenever we both are in the mood for it and go from there. I'll look up what you're supposed to be eating to sway for a boy...I might try it and see if it does anything! It's worth a shot
is your hubby okay with holding off that long!?

A lot of things can change in a few years, you never know you both might decide you want 3. I know what you mean though about being selfish. I has a section with my daughter...and even though I honestly didn't mind it I know the recovery gets harder when you have more kids at home to take care of lol. So we'll see if I still want 3 or 4 after this next one

I didn't even think about fathers day, but that would be a super cute idea! My MIL is coming out around June 13 and if I ended up getting pregnant we WERE thinking of telling her around the time she's here...but we're still deciding on that. Plus since we are actually TTC this one, I'm sure my hubby would want to know exactly when I plan on taking a test haha.
Haha my husband hates them so much too! I refused to go on the pill after having my daughter, I hate taking medicine and I didn't want it to mess with BFing, therefore we were forced to use them and even the super thin ones he despises so he wouldn't agree either I'm sure. Oh, I haven't really told him I'm just going to spend a couple days with excuses. I'm a terrible wife but I'm pretty sure if I told him I'm trying to manipulate the odds for another girl he would think I'm crazy and wouldn't hold out for that reason. Last I knew he wanted one more girl too but not bad enough to refrain on command ha.

So you will end up having another C-section, right? Was your first an emergency or planned? I had my daughter without any pain meds like I always wanted to which makes me really not want to go through with it again lol but it's just one day. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess!

I never really test when we are trying or NTNP, just wait and if AF is late then I wait a little longer and test. I hated seeing when we first started trying with my daughter so I quit doing that to myself. Since it took me so long with her I'm sure he won't expect it to happen quickly so he probably won't think much of it from one cycle to the next, so I'll probably try to figure out a cute way to tell him but I'm not sure what yet. With my daughter I gave him the book "Dude, You're Going to Be a Dad" and taped his reaction. Totally wasn't expecting it at all! It was super hard keeping it to myself and that was just for one day! I already run the announcement ideas through my head, and have a gender reveal idea already, sigh, I can't help myself!

I definitely think your Target brand one looks like it is getting super close!! Maybe you O early in your cycle! Which would put us super close in DPO! In my experience, as you can see, I have barely any line at all until like the day before my positive. That's what happened last time with a different brand too, so based on that I would guess you will get a positive in the next couple of days?? I would maybe test at like 2 in the afternoon and then again at like 7 or 8 and see if you catch a positive soon! Do you ever have O pains? Or EWCM?



Status: Offline
 
Old May 16th, 2015, 17:52 PM   42
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappn View Post
Haha my husband hates them so much too! I refused to go on the pill after having my daughter, I hate taking medicine and I didn't want it to mess with BFing, therefore we were forced to use them and even the super thin ones he despises so he wouldn't agree either I'm sure. Oh, I haven't really told him I'm just going to spend a couple days with excuses. I'm a terrible wife but I'm pretty sure if I told him I'm trying to manipulate the odds for another girl he would think I'm crazy and wouldn't hold out for that reason. Last I knew he wanted one more girl too but not bad enough to refrain on command ha.

So you will end up having another C-section, right? Was your first an emergency or planned? I had my daughter without any pain meds like I always wanted to which makes me really not want to go through with it again lol but it's just one day. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess!

I never really test when we are trying or NTNP, just wait and if AF is late then I wait a little longer and test. I hated seeing when we first started trying with my daughter so I quit doing that to myself. Since it took me so long with her I'm sure he won't expect it to happen quickly so he probably won't think much of it from one cycle to the next, so I'll probably try to figure out a cute way to tell him but I'm not sure what yet. With my daughter I gave him the book "Dude, You're Going to Be a Dad" and taped his reaction. Totally wasn't expecting it at all! It was super hard keeping it to myself and that was just for one day! I already run the announcement ideas through my head, and have a gender reveal idea already, sigh, I can't help myself!

I definitely think your Target brand one looks like it is getting super close!! Maybe you O early in your cycle! Which would put us super close in DPO! In my experience, as you can see, I have barely any line at all until like the day before my positive. That's what happened last time with a different brand too, so based on that I would guess you will get a positive in the next couple of days?? I would maybe test at like 2 in the afternoon and then again at like 7 or 8 and see if you catch a positive soon! Do you ever have O pains? Or EWCM?
I refused the pill also LOL. DH wanted me to go something so that we didn't have to use condoms but I hated how I felt after I had to come off the pill. I was on it for like 5 or 6 years and it messed my cycle up for like a year after I stopped taking it. Hahaha "Sorry, not tonight I have a headache" Hopefully he doesn't catch on!
I don't think any guy would refrain on command for anything!

Wow, no pain meds? You're awesome :thumb up: I know I couldn't do it LOL. I had a few contractions before my due date and it was awful. My section was planned which I think helped me a lot because I knew kind of what to expect. I googled things and my doctor talked to me about it so for the most part I was prepared for it. The recovery wasn't bad at all, IMO. I didn't mind have a c section honestly lol. But I also didn't have another LO to chase after when I got home. I just spent all of my time relaxing.

That's a cute way to tell him! I'm sure he was so shocked lol. I didn't do anything cute when I found out. I panicked and called my husband while he was at work and told him over the phone haha. Like I said, we weren't trying or anything but I was feeling weird so I took a test for the heck of it and it came up positive straight away. I hadn't even missed my period yet So we'll see if I get another BFP that quickly this time!

Eeek thats exiting! I will test again later tonight and see what I shows up! I was wondering if it was normal to have a line that close to a positive this early? I thought it was a little longer after AF ends. I tested at about 1pm today so maybe later tonight it will be a tiny bit darker? I've kept all the tests to compare haha.

I don't think I've had any pain or anything. At least I haven't really noticed/paid any attention! I definitely haven't had and EWCM though. I'm still kind of spotting still even though AF ended a few days ago...which is weird.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 16th, 2015, 22:43 PM   43
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Okay took another one tonight. It's about 8:30pm here

I think it still looks about the same!



Attached Images
File Type: jpg opk3.jpg (13.1 KB, 7 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 10:32 AM   44
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Tested this morning. It def looks like it's getting darker!



Attached Images
File Type: jpg CycleD9.jpg (27.0 KB, 7 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 10:36 AM   45
MiraclesHappn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyg View Post

I refused the pill also LOL. DH wanted me to go something so that we didn't have to use condoms but I hated how I felt after I had to come off the pill. I was on it for like 5 or 6 years and it messed my cycle up for like a year after I stopped taking it. Hahaha "Sorry, not tonight I have a headache" Hopefully he doesn't catch on!
I don't think any guy would refrain on command for anything!

Wow, no pain meds? You're awesome :thumb up: I know I couldn't do it LOL. I had a few contractions before my due date and it was awful. My section was planned which I think helped me a lot because I knew kind of what to expect. I googled things and my doctor talked to me about it so for the most part I was prepared for it. The recovery wasn't bad at all, IMO. I didn't mind have a c section honestly lol. But I also didn't have another LO to chase after when I got home. I just spent all of my time relaxing.

That's a cute way to tell him! I'm sure he was so shocked lol. I didn't do anything cute when I found out. I panicked and called my husband while he was at work and told him over the phone haha. Like I said, we weren't trying or anything but I was feeling weird so I took a test for the heck of it and it came up positive straight away. I hadn't even missed my period yet So we'll see if I get another BFP that quickly this time!

Eeek thats exiting! I will test again later tonight and see what I shows up! I was wondering if it was normal to have a line that close to a positive this early? I thought it was a little longer after AF ends. I tested at about 1pm today so maybe later tonight it will be a tiny bit darker? I've kept all the tests to compare haha.

I don't think I've had any pain or anything. At least I haven't really noticed/paid any attention! I definitely haven't had and EWCM though. I'm still kind of spotting still even though AF ended a few days ago...which is weird.

I don't think he will ever really catch on since he has no idea about the plan in my head lol but I can see it getting difficult. The first two days not so much, tonight and tomorrow night might be near impossible. He was making jokes about it first thing this morning so I'll have to come up with a good excuse before this evening I wish they could just understand, it's only two more days and then we don't have to worry until next cycle! No more holding off for a couple weeks! But, yeah, they don't get that lol. Especially on the off chance that this could actually work and sway the odds, probably ridiculous. Who knows.

Yeah it was always the plan for me to do it all natural, everyone doubted me for the most part but I succeeded. However, it was even worse than I could ever imagine Pushing was actually the easiest part though, which was kind of nice. Recovery without meds was not bad at all either just being stuck at a 9.5 in horrible misery for hours was awful. Hopefully they are right when they say the second labor usually goes quicker. Fingers crossed!! I also hated how disgusting the whole process and like month after delivery was. Ugh. Why did you have a scheduled c-section?

Haha I was so excited when I got my the first time. Super scared something would happen, I worry a lot, but even still I obviously couldn't hold it in! My husband was at drill though so I had to wait the entire day until he got back that evening to talk to him. It gave me time to go track down the book and everything though. I just remember right after getting a positive he had text me and asked how my day was going and I was just like "oh if he only knew" I can't quite figure out how I want to tell him if I get pregnant again. I will have to try to find a cute idea why I'm waiting. So much waiting!

It might take a couple days for it to get dark, especially if you're still spotting from AF and everything. I just think it's crazy that they are already pretty decent lines! I've never had that! How long is your cycle usually? That can sometimes give you a little bit of insight into when you might O.



Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 10:42 AM   46
MiraclesHappn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyg View Post
Tested this morning. It def looks like it's getting darker!
Oh wow! See, I'm never good at telling positives. I've seen some where other women say they are "close" to positive and I would honestly judge it as positive so idk BUT to me that looks super close to being a positive!!



Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 10:46 AM   47
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappn View Post

I don't think he will ever really catch on since he has no idea about the plan in my head lol but I can see it getting difficult. The first two days not so much, tonight and tomorrow night might be near impossible. He was making jokes about it first thing this morning so I'll have to come up with a good excuse before this evening I wish they could just understand, it's only two more days and then we don't have to worry until next cycle! No more holding off for a couple weeks! But, yeah, they don't get that lol. Especially on the off chance that this could actually work and sway the odds, probably ridiculous. Who knows.

Yeah it was always the plan for me to do it all natural, everyone doubted me for the most part but I succeeded. However, it was even worse than I could ever imagine Pushing was actually the easiest part though, which was kind of nice. Recovery without meds was not bad at all either just being stuck at a 9.5 in horrible misery for hours was awful. Hopefully they are right when they say the second labor usually goes quicker. Fingers crossed!! I also hated how disgusting the whole process and like month after delivery was. Ugh. Why did you have a scheduled c-section?

Haha I was so excited when I got my the first time. Super scared something would happen, I worry a lot, but even still I obviously couldn't hold it in! My husband was at drill though so I had to wait the entire day until he got back that evening to talk to him. It gave me time to go track down the book and everything though. I just remember right after getting a positive he had text me and asked how my day was going and I was just like "oh if he only knew" I can't quite figure out how I want to tell him if I get pregnant again. I will have to try to find a cute idea why I'm waiting. So much waiting!

It might take a couple days for it to get dark, especially if you're still spotting from AF and everything. I just think it's crazy that they are already pretty decent lines! I've never had that! How long is your cycle usually? That can sometimes give you a little bit of insight into when you might O.
If you do get a bfp this cycle I am so interested to know if it worked and you get a girl! You will have to keep me updated! I'm so excited for you! When are you planning on taking a HPT?

That's still so amazing you did it without any meds or anything! I've it's easier your 2nd baby too...hopefully that's the case for you! I had a planned one because my doctor said that my pelvis is too narrow to push out a baby. He have me the option to either schedule one or to go through labor and see. But I didn't want to take the chance of going through hours of trying to push but then ending up with a section anyways. So I just went ahead and had it planned. Omg even I bled a ton after the surgery. It was so awful I felt gross for like..weeks lol.

Do you use Pinterest? I've been searching on there for cute ideas on how to tell him haha. I'm the same as you though...I can't keep something that exciting hidden for long.

I thought they were looking pretty dark too..most people's tests I see they don't even have a line until later...so I wasn't sure if my tests were working correctly or not LOL.
Usually my periods last about 6 or 7 days. Usually it's around 6. But that 7th day is still spotting a little bit.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 10:48 AM   48
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyg View Post
Tested this morning. It def looks like it's getting darker!
Oh wow! See, I'm never good at telling positives. I've seen some where other women say they are "close" to positive and I would honestly judge it as positive so idk BUT to me that looks super close to being a positive!!
LOL I am the same! I posted it on Countdowntopregnancy.com to get some opinions on there. We are going to anyways just in case but I'd still like to know if it is a positive for sure or not.

I'm going to test again this evening and see if it looks the same



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 11:07 AM   49
MiraclesHappn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyg View Post

If you do get a bfp this cycle I am so interested to know if it worked and you get a girl! You will have to keep me updated! I'm so excited for you! When are you planning on taking a HPT?

That's still so amazing you did it without any meds or anything! I've it's easier your 2nd baby too...hopefully that's the case for you! I had a planned one because my doctor said that my pelvis is too narrow to push out a baby. He have me the option to either schedule one or to go through labor and see. But I didn't want to take the chance of going through hours of trying to push but then ending up with a section anyways. So I just went ahead and had it planned. Omg even I bled a ton after the surgery. It was so awful I felt gross for like..weeks lol.

Do you use Pinterest? I've been searching on there for cute ideas on how to tell him haha. I'm the same as you though...I can't keep something that exciting hidden for long.

I thought they were looking pretty dark too..most people's tests I see they don't even have a line until later...so I wasn't sure if my tests were working correctly or not LOL.
Usually my periods last about 6 or 7 days. Usually it's around 6. But that 7th day is still spotting a little bit.
I probably won't test unless AF happens to be late. I hate line searching and then being totally let down and discouraged if it's a Especially after last cycle, totally thought I was somehow pregnant and gave in after being like 2 days late for nothing

Oh wow, that's crazy! I definitely wouldn't have chanced it either. Sounds like that would be miserable and possibly dangerous for the baby if you ended up not able to deliver. I'm kind of envious sometimes of people who get to schedule a c-section and just know going into it that there won't be any labor! but I would also be scared I guess. And the recovery is worse I'm sure. And you don't get out of the disgusting recovery either which totally sucks. My husband still makes fun of me and how my bathroom at the hospital "looked like a murder scene". It was awful! I lived in black pants for so long!

Oh gosh, yes I absolutely use Pinterest! I do need to get on there and try to find one for telling him. I think I already know how to tell our families, maybe. And I'm pretty set on a picture announcement for Facebook. I just have no idea for him yet.

How long is your entire cycle? Have you ever tracked. Like, from the first day of one period until the first day of the next? You'll have to let me know what other people say about whether or not that's a positive! I would definitely to be sure!! That would be crazy if you're already oving this early!



Status: Offline
 
Old May 17th, 2015, 12:34 PM   50
ashleyg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclesHappn View Post
I probably won't test unless AF happens to be late. I hate line searching and then being totally let down and discouraged if it's a Especially after last cycle, totally thought I was somehow pregnant and gave in after being like 2 days late for nothing

Oh wow, that's crazy! I definitely wouldn't have chanced it either. Sounds like that would be miserable and possibly dangerous for the baby if you ended up not able to deliver. I'm kind of envious sometimes of people who get to schedule a c-section and just know going into it that there won't be any labor! but I would also be scared I guess. And the recovery is worse I'm sure. And you don't get out of the disgusting recovery either which totally sucks. My husband still makes fun of me and how my bathroom at the hospital "looked like a murder scene". It was awful! I lived in black pants for so long!

Oh gosh, yes I absolutely use Pinterest! I do need to get on there and try to find one for telling him. I think I already know how to tell our families, maybe. And I'm pretty set on a picture announcement for Facebook. I just have no idea for him yet.

How long is your entire cycle? Have you ever tracked. Like, from the first day of one period until the first day of the next? You'll have to let me know what other people say about whether or not that's a positive! I would definitely to be sure!! That would be crazy if you're already oving this early!
I totally get what you mean. I believe I had a chemical before AF came this month..I tested pretty early but got a positive test. AF ended up coming and I was super disappointed. I think thats what made us want to TTC this month instead of waiting like we had planned to.
When is your AF due?

It was nice knowing when she was going to be here lol. But I was SO nervous the night before my section. I don't think I even got an hour of sleep haha.
Oh yeah, the bathroom scene was awful! I didn't let my husband in whatsoever. I was so grossed out by it

I loooooove Pinterest. I've been looking up Facebook announcements and announcements for family too. Im still super undecided about what I want to do though haha.

Since have my DD its been kind of all over the place. Some times I count 30 days and others are in between 25 and 28 days. So It's still not super regular. I'm planning on dtd tonight if I'm not too tired lol.
I posted the test on Countdowntopregnancy and it's a mix of votes haha. Some say it looks positive and other say it looks negative still. So I don't know!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO