Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 16:06 PM   21
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bagshot UK
Posts: 4,422
I had some general fsh, lh, thyroid done and a transnational scan. All OK. Those were before two 9 week mc's though. Actually been referred to fertility consultant and have appt next week so we'll see what they do. Hopefully clotting screen and lupus etc ....I have a feeling clotting might be an issue with two 9 weeks losses but hey I'm no expert. I am thinking of just trying baby aspirin this cycle anyway x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 16:10 PM   22
NightFire598
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,056
AF was scheduled for yesterdaym..she has just arrived (at least I'm 99% sure this is more than spotting) I had so many symptoms this past week that I've never had before.. I thought for sure I was gonna see a BFP. Sp depressed now....

But...Hello cycle buddies... ( 25 days typically)



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 16:47 PM   23
Natnee
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kent
Posts: 3,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchnorm View Post
I had some general fsh, lh, thyroid done and a transnational scan. All OK. Those were before two 9 week mc's though. Actually been referred to fertility consultant and have appt next week so we'll see what they do. Hopefully clotting screen and lupus etc ....I have a feeling clotting might be an issue with two 9 weeks losses but hey I'm no expert. I am thinking of just trying baby aspirin this cycle anyway x
I had some tests done back in the summer last year and (now I'm literally going from a photo I took of the bloods form) they checked fsh, lh, thyroid, testosterone, androstenedione and oestradiol, but they all came back fine. Although I never had anything back in writing jus a phone call from the bereavement midwife who I liaise with if I need to.

It was mentioned to me as well about baby aspirin, oh had bought some for me Tuesday but then by Wednesday had realised it was a chemical so they're now in the cupboard!

I'm thinking whether to go to see my gp and see what else I could do, or consider in the future.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 16:52 PM   24
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bagshot UK
Posts: 4,422
I have taken soy isoflavones before. ...actually both times I got pregnant...ended in mc so a little worried about trying those again. They strength the egg apparently which is great but what if they are strengthening an egg which was always going to be rubbish. Hmmmm had to make a decision tonight...just took them but lower dose . I'm torn about what to do x x

Definately worth going back to gp...they only refer after 3 consecutive mc's I think. ...well mine said that's usual but I'd push for a referral. Cant hurt x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 16:56 PM   25
Natnee
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kent
Posts: 3,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFire598 View Post
AF was scheduled for yesterdaym..she has just arrived (at least I'm 99% sure this is more than spotting) I had so many symptoms this past week that I've never had before.. I thought for sure I was gonna see a BFP. Sp depressed now....

But...Hello cycle buddies... ( 25 days typically)
Welcome night fire

My cycles are on average 27, but can range from 25 to 29. Yesterday was cd 29 for me, if that's how it's counted with a chemical.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 17:03 PM   26
Natnee
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kent
Posts: 3,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchnorm View Post
I have taken soy isoflavones before. ...actually both times I got pregnant...ended in mc so a little worried about trying those again. They strength the egg apparently which is great but what if they are strengthening an egg which was always going to be rubbish. Hmmmm had to make a decision tonight...just took them but lower dose . I'm torn about what to do x x

Definately worth going back to gp...they only refer after 3 consecutive mc's I think. ...well mine said that's usual but I'd push for a referral. Cant hurt x
I had my tests after only 2 mc's but because of having a stillbirth before that I had them. I've never been to my gp about it, I've just had this bereavement mw I've dealt with. She arranges early scans (which I never get to) I'm GETTING pregnant just whether it's Sod's law they've all had some genetic problem, just bad luck. (We've not been 100% trying every month due to other reasons) I'm wondering if it's something that's going wrong once I'm pregnant. Or just my brain is saying 'no she can't possibly go through a whole pregnancy again and not worry herself sh!tless'



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 3rd, 2016, 18:13 PM   27
NightFire598
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,056
So does anyone else have sharp pains and discomfort in their abdomen during their menstrual cycle?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 4th, 2016, 03:33 AM   28
Natnee
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kent
Posts: 3,082
I get cramps and discomfort, I wouldn't necessarily say sharp pains. But they can come and go I guess where the uterus is having spasmS. Usually day 1 and a bit on day 2. I find a hot water bottle is the best thing to ease it. This current af I'm having, although being after a chemical isn't any more painful, maybe a bit heavier and clottier (if that's a word!) than normal.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 4th, 2016, 05:20 AM   29
glong88
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 3,258
Mines pretty heavy this month oh it sucks to have to play the waiting game all again... Cd2... Another 26 days to go.... I will not test early this time



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 4th, 2016, 07:55 AM   30
Natnee
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kent
Posts: 3,082
Well I've booked an appointment to see a gp next week. Hopefully can see what else can be checked or anything else really!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO