Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM   41
live_in_hope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: England
Posts: 5,196
Hey, sorry the link doesnt work and I cant seem to find it in the search thingy either xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 10:43 AM   42
mrsessex
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,215
Right... type into google...

vrsg vasectomy forum support... scrolll down you'll find it xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 12:38 PM   43
Vickie
Mum (Mom)
Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 91,507
the reason that it's getting sent into the moderation cue is because of forum rules and TOS:
Quote:

No links to commercial websites, auctions/eshop†, forums, referral or affiliate links, unauthorised third party pregnancy & parenting resources / forums.
I'm afraid I couldn't approve them



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 12:43 PM   44
MRSRICHRS2K
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MIDLANDS
Posts: 1,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
the reason that it's getting sent into the moderation cue is because of forum rules and TOS:
Quote:

No links to commercial websites, auctions/eshopć, forums, referral or affiliate links, unauthorised third party pregnancy & parenting resources / forums.
I'm afraid I couldn't approve them
woops Sorry x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 13:18 PM   45
mrsessex
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,215
Its a good website though found loads of positive stories

thanks for the heads up x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 14:38 PM   46
live_in_hope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: England
Posts: 5,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsessex View Post
Right... type into google...

vrsg vasectomy forum support... scrolll down you'll find it xx
ah I thought you meant it was a link to a thread on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
the reason that it's getting sent into the moderation cue is because of forum rules and TOS:
Quote:

No links to commercial websites, auctions/eshopć, forums, referral or affiliate links, unauthorised third party pregnancy & parenting resources / forums.
I'm afraid I couldn't approve them
whoopsie thanks for that, hadn't realised that either xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 20:36 PM   47
SeeJay
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: US
Posts: 38
My dh had vr 2 1/2 hrs ago. Tried for a little over a year and nothing happened. Found out I had two extremely large cysts on ovaries and had to have surgery to remove them. Still nothing, so we started clomid. Maxed out on dose, even though I was ovulating. Still nothing. Went through a battery of tests, lab, HSG (ow), still nothing. Then we tried preseed and some insane concoction of vitamins and herbs. We started seeing a specialist. More tests. We then found out DH has antibodies from the reversal. The nurse told us we would have to do IUI with ICSI. Went in for our consultation on this, and the doc said we should try IUI first. We just did our 1st round with clomid, estradiol, a trigger shot (I had actually started to ovulate on my own, it was just for a "boost") and promerium. My cycles are usually about 31 days long, but I figured since I for sure ovulated on day 13 it would be fine to test on day 28. I have had a bunch of cramping, which is unusual before I start so I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or a bad one. Turns out a bad one, I just got a BFN tonight. I'm so frustrated. I get my hopes up every time we do something different or try a new thing. I thought this IUI would be a for sure fix.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:11 AM   48
live_in_hope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: England
Posts: 5,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay View Post
My dh had vr 2 1/2 hrs ago. Tried for a little over a year and nothing happened. Found out I had two extremely large cysts on ovaries and had to have surgery to remove them. Still nothing, so we started clomid. Maxed out on dose, even though I was ovulating. Still nothing. Went through a battery of tests, lab, HSG (ow), still nothing. Then we tried preseed and some insane concoction of vitamins and herbs. We started seeing a specialist. More tests. We then found out DH has antibodies from the reversal. The nurse told us we would have to do IUI with ICSI. Went in for our consultation on this, and the doc said we should try IUI first. We just did our 1st round with clomid, estradiol, a trigger shot (I had actually started to ovulate on my own, it was just for a "boost") and promerium. My cycles are usually about 31 days long, but I figured since I for sure ovulated on day 13 it would be fine to test on day 28. I have had a bunch of cramping, which is unusual before I start so I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or a bad one. Turns out a bad one, I just got a BFN tonight. I'm so frustrated. I get my hopes up every time we do something different or try a new thing. I thought this IUI would be a for sure fix.
sorry to hear about your BFN, i can understand your frustration, but I admire you strength in all of this, it seems we can all learn something from you as because most of us on here are new TTCers after VR and we haven't experienced the things you have, so please do stay with us on here, we would all like to share your journey and we will all keep everything crossed for you in hope that you get your BFP pretty soon!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:18 AM   49
mrsessex
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,215
Yep what she said ^^^^

How's everyone doing today? I feel well ill think got tummy bug had to come home early from work today bout 1.30 hate being poorly! was due out to a meal tonight with a friend an all booooooo *feeling sorry for myself lol*

Hope people aint too cold



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:22 AM   50
live_in_hope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: England
Posts: 5,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsessex View Post
Yep what she said ^^^^

How's everyone doing today? I feel well ill think got tummy bug had to come home early from work today bout 1.30 hate being poorly! was due out to a meal tonight with a friend an all booooooo *feeling sorry for myself lol*

Hope people aint too cold
Oh no!! And you had such a good start to your day!! (FB status)

Feel better soon, being poorly is a nightmare when your TTC, I was desparate to do it, but DH wasnt the slightest bit interested when everytime I breathed in I choked and had 'dew drops' as he calls them dripping from my nose!! lets just hope yours is a 24 hour thing!! FX

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
aka , club , girlfriends , reversal , vasectomy , vr , wags , wives

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO