Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:05 AM   1041
madmama
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
hi all again, i havent been on in a while, well i got my BFP and im 5 weeks pregnant, im not sure what happend last month but i hope it all goes well , im still in shock lol, hope everyone gets there bfp's soon good luck to all xxxx

i had implanon removed 4th july 2011 x



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 00:35 AM   1042
OnceMore
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Hi everone! I have been reading for about a month and signed up today. Feeling like I am going to need lots of support through this journey and you all sound great. I had my implant removed 10/12 after about a year because my and my husband are TTC now. We DTD yesterday afternoon then today I had serious cramping and lower back pain. This evening I started a very very light "flow" if you could even call it that however all the cramping and pain has subsided. Kind of curious exactly what is going on in there! I have never tracked my cycles previously but you guys give great advice I feel I can probably start. Can't wait to start this journey!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 17:31 PM   1043
chaotic84
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceMore View Post
Hi everone! I have been reading for about a month and signed up today. Feeling like I am going to need lots of support through this journey and you all sound great. I had my implant removed 10/12 after about a year because my and my husband are TTC now. We DTD yesterday afternoon then today I had serious cramping and lower back pain. This evening I started a very very light "flow" if you could even call it that however all the cramping and pain has subsided. Kind of curious exactly what is going on in there! I have never tracked my cycles previously but you guys give great advice I feel I can probably start. Can't wait to start this journey!

Hey OnceMore,

If that was your first bleed since implanon removal, it might have been your withdrawal bleed. I took mine out on the 10th october, and had a medium flow for 5.5 days from 12th october. I just wonder how you define eithdrawal bleed (WB) and Af... mine seems too heavy to be WB.......



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 15:05 PM   1044
electrokitty
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Derbyshire.
Posts: 467
Hello, not been on this thread in a looong time.
I'm worrying now.
I had my implant out in may and still no proper AF.
A couple of days of spotting about 50 days apart, but nothing else.

):

I get the horrible feeling my body is just failing on me.
Has anyone else heard of it being this long?
6 months with no proper AF is killing me.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 16:25 PM   1045
MzRowrow
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
I have a question for you ladies. I had my Implanon removed on Aug. 24. My first "cycle" (this is the period of time from removal to AF) I had a luteal phase of 12 days. This last cycle I had a luteal phase of 11 days! Why is my luteal phase shrinking? Did anyone else have this? Is this what is causing me not to get pregnant (yes I know it has only been 2 tries and not a reason to stress yet, but I find this shrinking LP concerning)? Anyone with experience here? Thanks ladies.

**Another reason to despise Implanon...



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 16:26 PM   1046
MzRowrow
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceMore View Post
Hi everone! I have been reading for about a month and signed up today. Feeling like I am going to need lots of support through this journey and you all sound great. I had my implant removed 10/12 after about a year because my and my husband are TTC now. We DTD yesterday afternoon then today I had serious cramping and lower back pain. This evening I started a very very light "flow" if you could even call it that however all the cramping and pain has subsided. Kind of curious exactly what is going on in there! I have never tracked my cycles previously but you guys give great advice I feel I can probably start. Can't wait to start this journey!

Hey OnceMore,

If that was your first bleed since implanon removal, it might have been your withdrawal bleed. I took mine out on the 10th october, and had a medium flow for 5.5 days from 12th october. I just wonder how you define eithdrawal bleed (WB) and Af... mine seems too heavy to be WB.......
I don't have any experienced advise but have heard of lots of ladies that have gone on the pill shortly to help "jumpstart" a healthier cycle. Maybe you can discuss that with your doctor.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 17:11 PM   1047
Jadey141
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 31
Hey ladies, I am back again proud to announce that my AF arrived on the 2nd of this month, so that's great news for me. I started bd'ing most nights from day 9 and its now day 17 from day 13 til tonight I have bd'ed every night! Now extremely excited to see if I get my at the end of the month! Lots of to those tryin and testing this month !



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 13:58 PM   1048
hellybean
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrokitty View Post
Hello, not been on this thread in a looong time.
I'm worrying now.
I had my implant out in may and still no proper AF.
A couple of days of spotting about 50 days apart, but nothing else.

):

I get the horrible feeling my body is just failing on me.
Has anyone else heard of it being this long?
6 months with no proper AF is killing me.
hey kitty, i aint been on here for a while either, so sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long for a proper AF, i think it can be common for it to get back to normal with some ladies but i would probably go to your doctors and speak to them for some reasurrance xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 16:19 PM   1049
Dinah93
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cleveland, England
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzRowrow View Post
I have a question for you ladies. I had my Implanon removed on Aug. 24. My first "cycle" (this is the period of time from removal to AF) I had a luteal phase of 12 days. This last cycle I had a luteal phase of 11 days! Why is my luteal phase shrinking? Did anyone else have this? Is this what is causing me not to get pregnant (yes I know it has only been 2 tries and not a reason to stress yet, but I find this shrinking LP concerning)? Anyone with experience here? Thanks ladies.

**Another reason to despise Implanon...
I had an 11 day luteal for my first 3 or 4 cycles, then I took EPO and it snapped straight to a 14 day DPO for the 2 cycles it took to catch. So yes, sadly it seems a short luteal is quite common.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 16:30 PM   1050
Sams mummy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 84
Hi ladies, I had 2 implants in. one for 3 years and another for 7 months until it started giving me problems. The last one was removed in july, AF has arrived every 25 days since then but yet all i get is a .
Hoping this month is our month as a july bubba would be perfect, hope the implant does not slow our journey down too much

plenty of baby



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO